Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Empty
PostSubject: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:53 am

Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Bijou_10

The rules are simple!

• Whoever performed better in the potato sac race challenge will be going first! Each player will take turns rolling the dice. The minimum amount of times you can roll the dice per turn is 2, with 5 being the max! This way it will be a bit more challenging to get 20 hits exactly.
    Remember, the goal is to get as close to 20 as possible WITHOUT going over 20. If someone gets 20 hits exactly by the end of Thursday, that means they've knocked out the other person from the platform, otherwise whoever comes CLOSEST to 20 hits by the end of Thursday will win! Enjoy RPing! cx

Last edited by Indigo on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Bijou stretches herself out, spreading her arms and legs and then bending forward to reach for her toes. She lifts herself back up, then bends her arms and twists her torso left and right. As she's stretching, she looks over at Cheniyah with a smile on her face.

"Are you ready?"

She took a deep breath and lifted up the large heavy bag. Swinging the bag hard for momentum, she exclaimed as she flung it at Cheniyah.

"I won't go easy on you!!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:53 pm

The member 'Bijou' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Fitt Pitt [Other]' :
Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) 20_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwo9 Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) 15_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwoe Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) 15_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwoe Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) 5_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwom Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) 45_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwn1
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:54 pm

[Wrong dice hehe]
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:54 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:11 pm

Before Cheniyah could even reply Bijou starting throwing the bag at her, hitting her twice in the legs and twice in the torso, knocking the wind out of her.

"Oh now it's on!"

Cheniyah said tauntingly before she started swinging at Bijou.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:11 pm

The member 'Cheniyah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Fitt Pitt [Other]' :
Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) 20_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwo9 Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) 35_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwnh Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) 30_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwnm Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) 25_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwnw Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) 40_by_ishb1sh-dc1jwn9
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:12 pm

Oops!
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:12 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 9:51 am

Bijou dodged all of the hits coming towards her with rapid flicks of the hips. She smiled competitively.

"Can't touch this!!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 9:51 am

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:52 pm

Cheniyah got hit again and growled, frustrated she hasn't landed a hit yet.

"Oh yeah!? Watch this!"

Cheniyah yelled before going in for the attack.

Last edited by Cheniyah on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:52 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 6:31 am

(OOC: Since the time limit has already been reached and Bijou still has more hits than Cheniyah, Bijou has won by default!)

Indigo watches as Bijou takes almost complete charge of the platform, knocking Cheniyah left and right. A small gasp escapes her lips as Cheniyah manages to get in several hits, but by the looks of it, it was clear where this round was heading. By the end, Bijou had ultimately knocked Cheniyah off the platform. "Congratulations, Bijou! You have won this last round for your team and have broken the 2-2 tie breaker which means....congratulations Grumpy Spiders on another win!!!"

*Indigo throws confetti everywhere*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)   Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bijou VS Cheniyah (5th to finish)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 2 - "Departures, Arrivals, and Delays" :: Challenges :: Immunity Challenge-
Jump to: