Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unpacking

Go down 
+2
Lorelei
Juliet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lorelei

Lorelei

Unpacking  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 3:22 pm

Lorelei looks between Kathy and the weird guy out the window. She shrugs her shoulders as she pouts her bottom lip out.

"Humph, if there was a convention, I wasn't told about it.
That cheeky, lucky monkey!"

She then grins as she tries to signal for any sign of confirmination from Kathy

"...Ya still wanna do it?"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 3:38 pm

Finally! IIIIIIII'm heeeeeere!!

With a big grin on her face, Bijou bursts into the room, dropping her duffel bag off of her shoulder and onto the ground. She stands proudly with her hands on her hips, ignorant to the other contestants and their interest in the strange boy she passed on the way inside.

She takes a deep breath to take in all of the atmosphere, but immediately recoils at the stench of Kamp Wannaweep. Blegh, oh well!

With a quick gesture, she kicked the dufflebag over to the nearest available bed. Spreading her limbs wide, she made a long, wide jump on top of the bed and relaxed.

Unpacking  - Page 2 Giphy

"Isn't it great to finally have a bed to call our own?," she finally said, to absolutely no one in particular.
Though it was just an ordinary camp bed, she was in bliss.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 3:43 pm

As soon as the recent girl named Bijou walked in, Kathy immeditely looked away from the window, and waved at the red haired woman.

"Hey there! My name's Kathy, and the girl next to me is Lorelei! You have one freaky hairdo."
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 3:56 pm

Bijou laid on her stomach in absolute bliss to rest. That is, until she noticed someone talking to her. She lifted her face up from the pillow, first in curious, but then in slight disgust.

"Oh my god, you can't just tell people they have freaky hairdos! My hair is just curly and in a headscarf. Rude much?" She put her head back down flat on the pillow and sighed deeply.

"Whatever, girl," she mumbled into the pillow, not worrying about whether or not the green-haired girl (and I'm the freaky one?) heard her muffled speech. "I won't let your comment bug me! My hair is sassy and certifiably cute!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 4:26 pm

Lorelei breaks her attention from the window for now. When she gets bored, she at least knows how to entertain herself. She then hears a loud screeching noise come from one of the beds. It almost freaks her out until she sees that a new cabin mate came in. She waves spurratically as soon as Kathy introduced her.

"Hey..."

She then steps back when the sudden outburst about freaky hair occurred. She then looks at her own hair. She knows her hair looked a bit weird, but that is just something she grew used to. Plus, essentric hair styles always caught her interest.

"Well, I don't think it's freaky. I think it's pretty dang cute. And that's coming from the girl with bi colored hair. Hehe"
She says hopfully to change the sudden harsh atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 4:42 pm

Peering over her bunk she noticed Bijou bunked under her.

"It's my bunk buddy! My Bunkdy!"

She awkwardly climbed down the ladder, still getting used to life of the 'less-fortunate' and their odd ladders. She plops on her butt and perks back up like nothing happened.

Unpacking  - Page 2 Baby-deer-cant-walk-gif

"Lorelei you're so right, she's like, the prettiest ever! And look at those hands! They're the most petite pretty hands on the planet! I have to talk to daddy about getting you on TV!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 4:52 pm

"Oh god, here we go again with the whole "Miss Pretty" thing!"

Kathy shuddered in disgust, whille walking up to her own bed and went back to eating Lorelei's chocolate covered peanuts.

"Don't you girls have anything else to talk about, other then beauty products?"
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Cheniyah, one of the last to arrive to the girls cabin entered in finally and looked around before smirking and she set her rosegold colored luggage down next to her before letting out a excited squeal before jumping up and down.

"HEY Y'ALL THE PARTY IS HERE!!" She yelled, her accent seeping through when she talked.

Last edited by Cheniyah on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 4:57 pm

Bijou listens to more girls joining the conversation and decides to sit up in bed. She kicks off her shoes and hugs the pillow, her feet dangling off the side of the bed, ignoring Kathy's hatred of feminine personal care.

"Anywaaays, nice to meet you girls. I'm Bijou! Lorelei THANK YOU! I love your hair too, but good luck keeping the roots tame while at camp...Girl tho maybe I can help you with that when it becomes a problem!"

She turns to Casidee wide-eyed as she falls flat on her ass. Bijou recoils a bit (she had no clue there was someone above her omg) but her face lit up when Casidee mentioned putting her on TV.

"Oh my gosh for real? I would just LOVE to be on TV!! Well my big goal is the silver screen, buuuuut I have to build my portfolio as they say!"

She waves to Cheniyah as she enters the room, but Bijou's got her priorities elsewhere right now: Landing an acting job better than her brief moments of stardom as a hand model.

"So uh..." She flipped over, danging her head and arms off the bed to get closer to Casidee. "Is he hiring?"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Kathy glared at Cheniyah, from the moment she came into the girl's cabin.

"Hey, you look nice and all, the name's Kathy, but can you please take off that turban? You're kinda cramp'in my style here, since both of us are tan skinned green heads. That's all I'm ask'in."

Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:11 pm

Cheniyah was all smiles and excited before Kathy butted in and said what she said. Cheniyah immediately frowned and looked at the girl.

"Excuse me? This is a cultural accessory of mine, if anything you're cramping my style with that attitude lady." Cheniyah said before moving her luggage closer into the cabin, seeing past Kathy and looking for an available bunkbed.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:11 pm

Casidee's eyes lit up whenever Cheniyah walked in. 'Yes! Another blonde' she thought. She didn't have to get up in her face right now, she knew there was gonna be an automatic pretty blonde girls' pack. She winks at Cheniyah and shifts her focus back to Bijou.

"Lol you're so funny! It doesn't matter, I can get daddy to do anyyything I tell him to! *giggle*"

Casidee links her arm around Bijou "Stick to me girly, and you'll get all of your dreams."
She then perks up all peppy and ditsy. "So! Tell me all about your rise to fame! Acting? Singing? Modeling?!"

Last edited by Casidee on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:12 pm

Lorelei gets super happy and giddy about the idea of another girl wanted to help her with her hair. It can be such a pain to redo the roots every few weeks. So help is always wonderful to have.

"Really?!?! Awesome! I mean, I only have to redo my roots on the black side of my hair. I am a natural blondie at heart. Just asking, is that your natural color? If not, I can totally help you with that too. Just to be fair."

She cringes as she saw Cassidee land straight on her butt. That looks like it hurt a lot...thankfully the puppy is safe though! But she cringed again as she heard a loud yell coming from the door. As she sees the new girl, she already likes her spirited nature. She couldn't help but smile.

"HEY!!! WAZZUP! What is your name new chick!!! By the way, your accent is super cute!"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:17 pm

Bijou takes a deep breath and sighs dreamily, closing her eyes and laying them gently against her clasped hands. "Oh, my career is in acting. I was born to do it, really. I'm just...waiting for the perfect opportunity, you know?"

She smiles warmly at Lorelei. "Yeah totally!! I don't know what we'll use for black dye but, like, a camp's the best place to get resourceful!" She laughed at the implication of using nature's gifts to dye their hair.

"If I could get this color naturally, I would pay any amount of money!! If they too credit, that is. You can totally help! We can grab like...berries or something to match the color!"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:19 pm

"Eeeeh, whatever, woman..." Kathy yawned while still munching on Lorelei's peanuts, but then as soon as she continued back on eating them, the whole bag was completely empty.

"AUUUUGH! Dangit, where the hell did I put the other snacks at?"

Kathy growled in frustration as she quickly looked through her bag.

Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:21 pm

Cheniyah rolled her eyes before turning her attention to the other girls. Cheniyah did see Casidee wink and Cheniyah nodded. Then in response to Lorelei's question, Cheniyah smiled again,

"Ah my name is Cheniyah! And thank you! I am from Mumbai!" Cheniyah exclaimed with a sense of pride.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Several seconds later, the only edibles that Kathy found were a water bottle, and some fruit snacks.

"Meh, I guess this'll do."

Kathy sighed as she went out the door to eat peacefully all be herself, while still listening to what the other girls had to say.

"If anyone needs me, I'm outside!"

The gluttonoius female hollered.

Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:40 pm

Cheniyah turned to the other girls as Kathy left and looked at them.

"So where can I sleep girls?" She asked politely, looking at them then at her luggage.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:44 pm

She sits in astonishment thinking that hair like that can come from nature. NATURE! That just blows her mind! The most natural think that she could use to dye her hair back home was the smog and ash coming of the factories and cars of the city. Bijou really is a miracle worker. Plus spending time with a fellow camp member is always fantastic.

"I would LOVE to go pick berries with you! It would be super cool to see how to naturally dye hair. The closest thing I can think of that natural to work with my hair is charcoal. For now, I have some box dye with me."

She looks over at the two blonde girls laughing and she think to herself Um, I'm a blonde too, you know. but it's not in her to ruin their fun. Plus she didn't want to be too invasive. But she does look at Cheniyah with curiosity though. All of these foreign people coming together in one place lights up a new sense of happiness inside of her. Now she just wishes that they could get along.

"That's neat! What kind of life did you have there?"I wanna hear everything. Oh, and before I forget."

She pulls out her bag of sweets for everyone to see.

"I thought it would be fair if I shared with everyone since I shared with Kathy. If you guys want any, just ask and you can have as much as you want."

Lori points at the vacant bunk above her.

"This one is open for business girly"

Last edited by Lorelei on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:58 pm

Cheniyah smiled at the invitation and brought her luggage over and began to unpack.

"I'll take one of your sweets too if that's okay." Cheniyah asked, looking at Lorelei. "And I think I have a pretty good life. I live in the Uptown area away from the lower class so I'm just surrounded by a lot of nice rich people things y'know?"

Cheniyah then began to take out her clothes and makeup first and then her hair products.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:10 pm

I love talking with you girls, you're actually all so super cute, we're totes gonna be the final 5! But it's been about 3 days since my last meal so, hehe, maybe I'll have a snack or two in the cafeteria! Tootles, -and oh! Remember girlies~

Unpacking  - Page 2 Casidee4_by_totaldramacountry-dc4oou6
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:49 pm

Juliet saw Casidee heading to the cafeteria and decided to follow her, afterall she seemed to be nice and maybe they could become good friends. "uhm, girls I'll go to the cafeteria, I would love to share some snacks, but mine fell of the boat on the trip here" *Juliet sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking    Unpacking  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unpacking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: Girls Cabin-
Jump to: