Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guest Chat!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin

PostSubject: Guest Chat!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:44 am

Dashon:
"WELCOME GUEST! THIS IS DASHON AND IM HEAR TO LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW THIS THREAD WILL WORK! IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES I WILL DRAG YOU BY THE LEG AND SWING YOU OUT OF THIS CAMPSITE!"

Amberly:
"ME TOO, ILL RIDE YOU BOYS LIKE A BUNCH OF ANGRY BULLS ON A MONDAY MORNIN! I RECKON YOU WUSSES LISTEN!"

Dashon:
"SHUT UP AMBERLY AND LET ME SPEAK!"

Amberly:
"ok..." She steps back

Dashon:
"You users are ONLY allowed to make an account and have conversations in this thread only. Supporting your favorite contestants, booing at the villains and sharing your thoughts on each episode! If we do have guests who share their thoughts, I might reward some of you to perhaps making an appearance in an episode! So keep your eyes on this spectacular show viewers and get ready for the most challenging..."

Celine:
"GNARLIEST" Celin jumps in and interupts Dashon

Kabirah:
"HORRIFIC" She follows

Amberly:
"SEASON EVUR! ONLY ON TOTALLY KICKIN!"

Dashon:
"WHY DO YOU ALL KEEP INTERRUPTING!" Dashon yells grabbing onto Amberly and begins to shake her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Indigo

PostSubject: Look who's here!   Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:44 am

Hey, I'm Indigo! Just...Ah!! This season is off to a GREAT start, I'm glad I'm one of the first to tune in...what can I say? Drama welcomes me at its doorstep and from what I've heard, there's A TON of it here! Oooh, I'm so excited!!! I can't WAIT to witness all the juiciness and expo-  Shocked I mean... learn about EVERY. SINGLE. ONE... of these soon-to-be TV stars!  Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chat!   Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:54 pm

Okay okay so on to my first impressions! First of all....why the F*CK is there a chicken on a reality TV show!? I just can't....that thing is...*shivers*

Moving on... let's actually start with Calevan! Ugh, I thought he would be such a snooze-fest but boy does he know how to speak his mind! I'm here for it, and I want more so don't you DARE stop anytime soon Cal!

So..Quinn....or should i say Quinn and Lori oh la laa , first romance of the season?
I haven't really seen too much of them lately but from what I've seen, they are SO into each other, like it is so obvious!!! I notice how every time that chikorita gets around Quinn, she becomes all  giddy with sour lollypops and sunshine...if you catch my drift! Now I did see her confessional trying to deny her feelings for the guy but GIRL BYE.

Though I DO have to say, for someone who is really sweet, don't think I didn't catch Miss Lorelai throwing dirty looks at that Casidee girl, wooo you producers did an amazing job editing that and I must say I am impressed!

Onto Casidee....who does she think she is? She talks a big game in the confessional, but I'll bet that half of these people can see through her little charade... so with that said, I hope she makes it far! What??? The girl's entertaining to watch!

*watches a few clips from the episode*

Hm... apparently Cheniyah wants the D that is Dashon. Kathy has managed to garner some hate and animosity from much of...pretty much everyone. Oh, no way is she going to last PUH-LEASE! If the girls don't get her out soon enough, the guys will surely be intimidated by her. The girl is nothing but drama by the looks of it so producers.....DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to keep her on, I want to see ALL the madness!!!

*skips through the contestants and comes across Cyrus and starts reading info*

OH MY GOODNESS, IT'S A REAL LIFE PIRATE!? That's BULLHONKEY! Seriously, what 5-year old's party did these counselors drag this poor guy from!? I hope he's fun to watch at least, who knows maybe he'll do better than the chicken!

Juliet...she's too nice, someone better break her before the competition does!

Ramon or "El Tiburon" as he likes to be called, oh he is one of the more interesting types! You know those silent types that just bring SO much tension when they're on screen?? He FOR SURE has a ton of juicy secrets and I can’t WAIT for them all to be exploited!

Bijou...she's sassy, she's wild, the whole package! I don't think I have anything ba- too crazy..to say about her...but what secrets lie underneath that bandana, hmm?

Forrest, ugh he reminds me of all the assholes I used to see hanging around the bus stops back in the city. I actually like him now but BOY did he FRIGGIN’ annoy me yapping ON AND ON...just WHINING about having to do a summer camp, like he's TOTALLY not risking it all for a HUGE wad of cash! Hm, but like I said he's grown on me....for now!

Anyways................*looking through cast again, giving shady looks at certain faces that pop up* yeah, that's definitely everyone! Well I can't wait to see what's in store from here on out... I will be tuning in for all the highlights and giving my honest opinions! So um yeah…Tata! Indigo OUT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chat!   Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:42 am

Can I just talk about that Romeo and Juliet rehearsal?? -claps hands together- Okay! So, Bijou was starring as none other than Juliet herself…not you know, the “other” Juliet eheheh… so ANYWAYS, it was OBVIOUS that ALL spotlight was for her and for her only. She NAILED her performance and so did the other counselor guy..what was his name again? Izabell? Yes him, great acting! Like they were doing too good and everything was FLAWLESS and all...until...woo boy.

Ramon...*continues to chuckle while speaking* Ra-Ramon..I'm sorry "El Tiburon" decided OUT OF NO WHERE to pull out a switchblade like he was going to CUT A BITCH....in which case was Lorelei. Ugh, I want to know WHERE they found this guy because he is TV gold!!!! Carrying on...Lori was not having ANY of that bullhonkey, and I didn't know she had it in her ..but she got RIGHT in that guy's face to check his ass! Shocked

I'm not going to lie, I was terrified for the girl! If she were to die, who would be serving such shady & dirty looks all season? Well what made this scene even MORE dramatic was the fact that Casidee decided to pitch in her own two scents or what she referred to as “actinggggggggggguhhhhhh”. PUH-LEASE. Anyways you could tell that this PISSED. OFF. Lori, like that girl had such a deadly glare, I felt like she would take out Casidee before her own throat could get slit! The tension between the two was …just glorious!

Kathy. Kathy steps into the situation. I think she's more or less starting to catch on to Casidee's whole charade cause the chick wanted to put that blondie in her place! And what does Casidee do!? This girl "collapsed" onto the floor, trying to frame Kathy for something she obviously did not do! SCANDALOUS, and I love it!!! Kathy was shooken up by this and quickly tried to defend herself which...hmmm that won't look too convincing once this gets edited...but oh welll! Giggle

Meanwhile Izabell was just silent in the background, watching the “performance” like some barn owl, which was hilarious! But to be honest…what Casidee said at the very end had me like..SHOOKETH to the core!! That girl is QUEEN when it comes to playing the victim card, and how the hell does she does she do it so well? I need to find out! The scary thing is...most of what she said about those two...Lori..Kathy were things that they'd actually done! They better watch out because they will be the villains if they don't get it together! Not that I would mind, two villains ARE better than one, so that would be a treat FOR ME I guess!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camp Counselors
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chat!   Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:32 am

Omg dcnkjnv, Indigo is iconic LMAO.

I love her!
Back to top Go down
Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chat!   Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:16 am

OHH MYYYY GAAAAAWWWWWDDDD!!!!!!! EHH-AHAHA.....WOOW like I.....*continues to chuckle*

So...... AHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!! S-So.......Okay -claps hands together- Get it TOGETHER Indigo! Alright! So, I'm going to start RIGHT OFF with that reward challenge! El Tiburono and Konami completely FLOPPED! Eheh....but that's not even the crazy part you guys....it came down to Quinn and Forrest vs...the pirate and Casidee, like WHAAAAAT!?!? ANYWAYS..... Quinn and Forrest won the challenge and got to be team captains, which yay for them!

So the teams get sorted out and yadda yadda yadda but I just want to say UGH, Cheniyah's confessional was my absolute fav so far! First of all I definitely agree with her, that chicken has a-GOT TO GO! Like....it's so creepy, the way it stares into your soul....your mind, like i just...it needs to go. *shivers* But let me get to the main point! Cheniyah DRAGGED Kathy to hell and back with no remorse AT ALL, I was dying of laughter because again...I was SHOOKETH! Eeeek!

Okay so later on Bijou was taking a shower after the challenge and Amberly suddenly shows up, kicking the door WIDE open, swinging her flat ass all over the place like some hyperactive puppy! ...This PSYCHO of a counselor was hunting down the boys and JUST when things were getting good...UGH Casidee just HAD to show up! She said something..I can't even remember...you know whatever she said was just too irrelevant for my pretty little head, mhehehe! ANYWAYS whatever she said made Amberly sprint out that door and.....*takes in a deep breath* ..like I HATE on these shows how certain people just show up at the wrong place at the WRONG TIME when things are getting juicy...and Casidee I like you and all but GURL....you just needed to stay where you were and just...EXIST from AFAR...like just be there.... NOBODY needed you interrupting that special moment but ugh, WHATEVER... I'll get over it.....*rolls her eyes all dramatically*

So as of now we're pretty much waiting on the results for the Immunity Challenge.....I was watching the feeds for like a really long time because I have nothing better to do with my life right now and uggghhh....... APPARENTLY, this is one of those challenges that take FOREVER to complete and the sad thing is, all they have to do is answer these REALLY simple questions...and it's not like this is family feud or anything but like...ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTIONS ALREADY AHHH!!! I wish literally sitting here grinding my teeth and it seemed like they were finishing up and all...and that's when the feeds cut. -sigh- So as of now we don't know which team won the challenge because apparently both teams were tied by the time the live feeds were cut so Si-Fi, CheNOyah, El T'Buro, and the chicken suit still have to be evaluated for us to know who won....I'm sorry I'm just so FRUSTRATED that I actually sat my ass here anticipating the outcome of this..and these people were SLOW AS HELL, like I could've done better! Actually, I KNOW I could've done better eheheh....

...because I'm just awesome, that's why!

So a few clips got leaked earlier and basically one showed Quinn just….SNORING away on a row of logs which was a sight! But what was hilarious was how Forrest decided it would be best to wake him up by banging two trash can lids together. I literally fell to the ground as Quinn did, only in my case, it was to laugh my FRIGGIN head off. Oh Forrest, you funny guy…
ALRIGHT , so that's it for now!!! I'm kind of hoping the Grumpy Spiders pull out this win because I just find them SLIGHTLY more tolerable than the other team right now...but um yeah, will wait and see what happens!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chat!   Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:58 pm

Why, HELLOOO there! 'Tis I… Indigo, your one and only and I’m BACK with another RECAP!! Well...I guess this is more of a rant isn't it? ANYWAYS I'M BACK to tell all of y'all what has been going on with these recruits, and yes I said RECRUITS like there is NO way half of these people willingly signed up for this show but THAT'S OKAY because they’re all INSANE and entertaining as F*CK to watch, ahaha-Sorry I'm trying to work on my cursing but...CARRYING ON....

That LONG ASS immunity challenge finally came to an end, like THANK GAWD! But here's the ridiculous part....El Tiburo..Tiburon I think it was.. lost to that chicken suit. Well...let me just say he made his TEAM LOSE.. the team I was slightly rooting for! Ugh...just nothing is going my way this season and it is FRUSTRATIIIING, with all capital letters and multiple “I”s in case you couldn’t tell!

These PEOPLE are frustrating...like they're entertaining to watch, and you WANT to root for them but sometimes… they just HAVE to disappoint you!

But speaking of which, and I KNOW i'm going off on a tangent here, but bear with me....because speaking of NOT disappointing...I saw a clip..and HOW CUTE was that moment between Quinn and Lorelei backstage??? Like in case anyone is wondering...I DO have a heart and I just thought it would be nice to freaking get that off my chest, UGH loved it! ...But BACK to El Tiburo and his FLOP of a performance, eheh! *chuckles a little more*

HOW. HARD... is it to score over 90 points??? I would've done MUCH better! I would've wiped the floor with that B*TCH of a chicken!! But WHATEVER, I won't dwell on it...*rolls eyes*

And to top it off, Cheniyah ended up winning for her team, like hooorah... - Said no one ever, BUT I guess I'm rooting for the Pummel Bees now or whatevs! Grumpy Spiders who???

So...Juliet's been interesting me lately, and I'm not talking about Bijou-liet! Yup...ANYWHO, Juliet and Casidee had this little chat in the night, which btw, I'm totally NOT convinced that this fraudulent BIATCH did not plan this out, already having her bikini on and whatnot... but Casidee is able to get Juliet to open up to her anyways...you know..through SHEER manipulation, which...don't get me wrong.. I am all for! You see... Juliet's starting to have some doubts about Lorelei which I did not expect at all, but I guess it makes sense. I would've been pressed too if someone I thought I was close to didn't want me on their team! Although, if I were Juliet in that moment and Lori didn't pick me, my reaction would've been:

"UM NO. FIRST THE F*CK OFF...Did you forget how I just BUSTED MY ASS for the BOTH of us in this competition? How I FRIGGIN CHEERED. YOU. ON. in your sad attempts to score us points and STILL cheered you on even as Quinn picked you first and you stood by him, worrying about your weird ass-

.... probably cheap ass cosplay wanna-be hair, so listen here…you are going to F*CKING PICK ME TO BE ON YOUR TEAM BIATCH."

*takes in a deep breath*
...so that would've been MY reaction. But yeah, Juliet seemed pretty mad upset about it as she's REALLY having some doubts! *ponders for a while* You know…It's almost like the more Casidee pulls her ass- her NOSY ass might I add...into other people's business, Lorelei seems to be finding herself in deep waters!! Lorelei…girl you better make a quick move to save your life before you get painted as public enemy numero DOS.. or rather UNO because by the looks of it…Kathy seemed like she might be turning off her bitch switch in her recent confessional, like she was all sad and apologetic and humble for once!

Overall, there's just....madness all around ehahahaha! These poor fools, mmheheh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chat!   Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Indigo Recaps are the highlight of my day, what a legend
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chat!   Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:13 pm

Indigo is amazing, haha!
So sassy and energetic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chat!   Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:59 pm

HELLO everyone! I know it's been a WHILE but I know you'll forgive me because why the HECK not!?
So I'm just going to jump RIGHT into things!  Very Happy  Skipping over all the people who've been BORING THE HELL out of me lately *cough* ..Cal, Bijou..some other that SHALL NOT BE NAMED, as they're too irrelevant but I'm probably going to have to talk about them anyways -long sigh-

During the episode, I got to see the full scene of Quinn sleeping, which actually turned out to be quite interesting! After Forrest and his RUDE ass woke Quinn up the way he did, Juliet showed up and started scolding him, which was hi.la.ri.OUS, given his reaction and all! Although...water...really? I don't know...I'd MUCH RATHER have someone wake me up with a loud noise than be DRENCHED with water, but Julie girl if that's what you're into..I WON'T JUDGE!

Anyways the three of them have a little chat about skateboarding...you know since like two of them are skateboarders. Juliet and Forrest decide they want to teach Quinn how to skateboard and you could TELL that this guy was terrified of the idea. But it was funny trying to watch him squiiiirm his way out of the situation, mehehehe!. So once the two return with their skateboards....Juliet...eheheh...

...eheh...this girl cocks her head towards Forrest and is like:

"So like...are you just going to stand here holding that stupid board, or are you going to like show me and Quinn some tricks you know?"

to which I was like:

...OKAY Juliet....like I was NOT expecting this amount of sass from her but it was amaaaaazing~!
Forrest was all like, " Excuse me bi- BIATCH?",  but yeah absolutely HILARIOUS.

So moving on from that...the episode also showed that scene between Quinn and Lori which I had already seen a bit off, although it seemed like they were leaning towards voting out Ramon which I'll get to soon enough! I want to talk about what happened after Casidee and Juliet had their little evening chat. This chick Casidee gets AROUND guys... like faster than Cheniyah could untie her bra for Dashon. But ANYWAYS she went up to the boys’ cabin, trying to show off her "goods" which...I'm not exactly sure what there was to show off? But she was able to catch the attention of one of the boys at least, that being Forrest! She made it obvious she was trying to catch Ramon's attention which PUH-LEASE he was probably off sharpening his knife in case he had to cut someone else! Like...apparently Casidee is into psychos but it makes sense given the fact that she's insane, meheheh..like the girl is way in over her head but I'd expect no less!

So later on, Cheniyah sneaks into the cafeteria and ends up making a delicious meal and all by herself without getting caught! Well Juliet catches her, but it seems like they're getting sick of eating vegan stuff and they're after that MEAT. So, the two of them seem to be getting along as teammates and finally Juliet starts a game related topic...but JUST IN TIME, here comes one of the irrelevant people I was mentioning but did not name before, what was his name again...Sci-fi? Anyways Sci-fi the pirate decides to just WALTZ IN there and interrupt their game conversation. Even though he didn't STRAIGHT UP interrupt it, just..his PRESENCE there was enough because Cheniyah didn't even BOTHER answering Juliet's question!  Rolling Eyes  There's another one of those moments....first with Casidee stepping into Bijou and pirate hooker's convo.. now we have this!

Anyways....this poor delusional man thinks that he's an actual pirate which...honestly I thought the whole thing was an ACT up until now...like..he HONESTLY believes this to be true!!

From what I've seen of him on the feeds, he's often around the lake trying to catch fish and sometimes in the woods just...doing stuff on his own and now it ALL MAKES SENSE. He...REALLY....I-I just can't believe he really thinks this eheheh! Like guys...sit down and let that sink in for a moment…just try to wrap your head around this. ..He says he's a professional pirate...and he believes it. *leans in and whispers* THAT'S how you KNOW he's insane.....hehe…he REALLY believes the b.s. that SPEWS from his mouth........wow. Isn't that kind of sad? Although at the same time I just can't help but laugh at him, because....that's just insane that he ACTUALLY believes this!!!  Laughing

Let's just talk about that elimination ceremony!!! So the votes turned out 4 to 2 with four people voting for Ramon and two for Sci-..oh his name is Cyrus! Yeah it definitely says that, sorry! So Ramon ends up going home which actually kind of disappoints me because there was SO MUCH MORE I wanted to know about him but it makes sense that they'd want to get rid of him..I'm just surprised the chicken isn't the first one out. But maybe it'll surprise me in the next episode, otherwise someone better roast tha chicken and be done with it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chat!   Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:19 pm

QUEEEEEN Indigooo <3
Love haaaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chat!   Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:07 am

Indigo recapping each part of the episode is iconic
GIVE HER HER OWN TALKSHOW FOR THE GROUP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chat!   Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:20 pm

baloobalee [testing//ignore]

Last edited by Indigo on Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camp Counselors
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chat!   Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:20 pm

The member 'Indigo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Knock Out [Phys]' :
Back to top Go down
Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chat!   Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:09 pm

The screen switches on as Indigo appears in a new segment of hers. Her voice seems to be a somewhat more soft-spoken and hoarse at the same time. "Hey you guys....*cough* ugh, as you can see I've come down with a bit of a cold. I know it's been a while since you've heard from me....but now that it's actually Spring my FRIGGIN allergies have been acting up, not to mention I'm still in therapy.... Like, I'm not even supposed to be talking about this show right now or anything remotely related but my therapist doesn't get that I LIVE for this kind of stuff. She coughs a bit more and swings her hair back, tying it into a poofy pontytail.

"But enough about my b*tch of a therapist, I just wanted to give you all a quick update since it's been a while. First of all, don't get me wrong, I LOVE putting out content for you guys. Like if I was ever offered a talk show, I'd do it in a heartbeat hehe! I'm a gossiper...that's what I do....but suddenly going from a viewer to a stand in host- which by the way, didn't I look a-m-a-z-i-n-g, on my debut??? Like I was workin' those hips eheheh! But enough about ME and my glamorous self. As I was saying...actually being there gave me this totally new perspective?? And to top it off...I was like the ONLY person running the place aside from production and several interns and it was like...physically and mentally draining you guys. So YES the role was flattering but NOT easy and...ah....AH-

ACHOOOOO!!!

*sniff* "....Sorry guys...ugh what a mess, I'm all over the place. But anyways....I was in WAY over my head. Like, can you believe I actually felt bad for little Mrs. Shady boots Lorelei? I mean, Lori is sweet and all but honey ain't no sugarpie either! *cough* "Ugh, I've got to stop raising my voice...but.. Oh. I also wish I'd spoken to some of the others more, like Forrest, Juliet....even Casidee. Speaking of, I saw her confessional about me and she honestly thought I tried to turn everyone against her which wasn't true at all? Puh-lease! It's clear you have everyone wrapped around your finger and I respect that. Like, come on...

Anyways...I've heard from several sources that Cheniyah was voted out recently and...wasn't she like Casidee's minion? I mean...she may not have had as much of a hustle, but at least her boobs are real!" Indigo giggles. "And also pshh.. Wendigo? Really? Ugh, sooooo original you guys." She rolls her eyes all dramatically.

Indigo yawns from the fatigue she's clearly displaying. "Like...take several seats chika and you too California." A small chuckle ensues as Indigo's phone starts to buzz. "Oh no, it's my therapist... *yawn* Um, -sigh- there's just soo much to talk about but I'm going to focus on recovering before I return....someway shape or form."

Bzz. Bzz."Hello?"

"Ugh...staying away from the media is so haaard though.....but anyways you guy-"

"Hello? Indigo, are you there? Is there someone with you?"

"Oh, Dr. Philomene!" Crap, she'd accidentaly tapped answer without looking. She looks up at the camera sucking her teeth before the screen shuts off.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chat!   

Back to top Go down

Guest Chat!
Page 1 of 1