Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Empty
PostSubject: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:54 am

Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Lorele11

The rules are simple!

• Whoever performed better in the potato sac race challenge will be going first! Each player will take turns rolling the dice. The minimum amount of times you can roll the dice per turn is 2, with 5 being the max! This way it will be a bit more challenging to get 20 hits exactly.
    Remember, the goal is to get as close to 20 as possible WITHOUT going over 20. If someone gets 20 hits exactly by the end of Thursday, that means they've knocked out the other person from the platform, otherwise whoever comes CLOSEST to 20 hits by the end of Thursday will win! Enjoy RPing! cx

Last edited by Indigo on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:33 am

Casidee dawns her sumo suit. She's holding in her laughter. What was she laughing about, the possibilities are endless, use your imagination ... Look at me, I'm Kathy! or.. Oh my gosh yes, let me beat her up, PLEASE. or it could be as innocent as... I'm still hot. ya never know.

"Good luck girl!" she excitedly calls out. THE MOMENT Indigo yells 'go' Casidee runs right for Lori, with a devilish smirk.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:33 am

The member 'Casidee' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:12 pm

While studying Casidee closely, she has to move as quickly as she can think since she is throwing her bag more quickly than Lorelei anticipated. She was able to dodge her first throw, but the next two weren't as lucky. She missed Casidee's next two swings while she was still on the ground. As soon as she got back up, she sees Casidee's devilish grin that looks she never saw on her before. There is no way in hell she is mistaking anything at this point. So Lorelei takes her bag and begins to take her turn at swinging at the blonde "bimbo".

"Nice try." She says in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:12 pm

The member 'Lorelei' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:45 pm

Casidee takes 4 hits, falling on her toosh each time ending with a giggle. "Ehehe, wow you're good. This must not be the first time you've been a sumo."

She gets back up, with a grin. "Come on, why so serious. Smile! It's all in good fun. Look here I come! Gonna give you a big ol' hug!" and she charges at her.

Lorelei dodges the first charge. "Why escape hugs, silly!" and she rams her. "There's plenty more hugs where that came from Loriiii!"

Last edited by Casidee on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:45 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:42 pm

Casidee is busy contouring her sumo suit before she realizes after the 2 blows, Lorelei must've been stunned. She takes this opportunity to strike again!

[8/20]

Last edited by Casidee on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:42 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 5:54 am

As she tries to catch her breath, Lorelei looks up to see Casidee throw more swings than what was required. And she felt nearly all of them. This only pissed her off even more.

Okay, now this girl is cheating. Even boxers know not to hit when their opponent is down. That is not fair. She thought as she began to swing again.

(7/20)

(OOC: But really, I don't mean to sound like I am whining or anything, but I honestly don't think it was really fair that you went twice when you are only allowed one turn at a time. I can admit that I am also partially at fault for taking so long to reply. So I am sorry for that. But if there is a way for us to correct this, that would awesome.)

Last edited by Lorelei on Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 5:54 am

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 9:19 am

OOC: I apologize, I'm not going to be here at all today and didn't want it too look like I wasn't going to attempt to do the challenge so I went ahead and while I was here did more while I was still able. I was told our main goal as to reach 20, so I figured if we had different schedules we would just attack for 20 and whoever hits it/goes over will win/lose. Feel free to go as many times as you wish while I am away, otherwise I'll be back in several hours. In the mean time, I'll let's just say this turn Casidee missed them all and it is Lorelei's turn again.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Lorelei takes the chance to swing more and more in a fit of rage while she thinks of what kind of girl she thinks Casidee truly is.

(10/20)

Last edited by Lorelei on Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 3:39 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 3:46 pm

She takes takes a moment to breathe before swinging at her again.

(OOC: that is completely understandable. And thank you for taking what I said lightly. I hope that you are able to relax today. Good luck with the challenge.)

Last edited by Lorelei on Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 3:46 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 3:48 pm

She groans as she realizes that all of attempts were failures.

(10/20)
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 3:48 pm

She groans as she realizes that all of attempts were failures.

(10/20)
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 3:50 pm

She is somewhat pleased to see how she was able to hit Casidee.

(13/20)

Last edited by Lorelei on Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 3:50 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 3:53 pm

She is still filled with determination.

(16/20)
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 3:53 pm

'Knock Out [Others]' :
Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 4:07 pm

Just as I got back too lol.

Lorelei starts charging at Casidee. Each time Casidee falls harder and harder, she wasn't used to this much manual labor.

Casidee looks up at the counselors "Ew okay, can we like take a second and maybe not. Can we just like, rock paper scissors shoot or whatever? Enough of this 'Look at me, I'm rough and tumbley." This must've only fueled the fire because Lorelei came in one last time with the hardest hit yet knocking Casidee off of the platform, for once not on her toosh. This time she straight up plummets to the ground.

"Over it, I'm out of here. I'm gonna go disinfect." She struts off aggressively, attempting to touch the sumo booty as she exits.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 4:15 pm

(Oh my god. The irony 030)

As soon as Casidee started talking, Lorelei used up the last of whatever strength she had left to throw one last swing at her. She didn't feel that energized after all the hell she went through to get to this point. But as pulled her arms back into motion, she realizes how hard she was really doing it. The situation only became more evident when she sees Casidee fall to the ground. HOLY SHIT! she thought to herself as she realizes what she had done. Still slightly concerned for Casidee, she runs over to the edge of the platform and yells to her.

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OKAY! I AM SO SOOO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SWING THE BAG THAT HARD!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)   Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lorelei VS Casidee (3rd to finish)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next