Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

About The Player!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kathy

PostSubject: About The Player!   Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:43 pm

Feel free to introduce yourself to everyone, as you give people information about who you are, and what you like to do! Smile
I just thought it'd be nice for everyone including newcomers to help get to know each other and make friends! ;w;

Hello, I'm Randi, from Randi-lovesArt on DA. I'm a beginner at both TD and Anime art.

I've been in the TD fandom for almost a year, and I'm still trying to get to know everyone on here, even though I draw Total Drama art as a hobby, and have a lot of other things to do.

I'm also a writer who's in the process of writing 2 original stories. Additionally, I'm a casual gamer, and hobbyist voice actor.

I preferably play RPG, Fighting, and Platform games, and you are free to hire me as a voice actor, as it doesn't matter if I get money or not.

I'm a huge fan of fantasy, mythology, and geography, as well as pastel colors!

Despite me being a shy person, I love to talk to people and make friends, so feel free to chat with me whenever you like!

Last edited by Kathy on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: About The Player!   Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:03 pm

Hi, I'm Vi from MustacheSkulls. Me along with my twin sister had draw TD since 2009. The show had influenced us to draw more and even start writing (in my case). I have 2 fanfics under construction lol and some original stories hidden in a chest haha
I'm a dental student, I love animals and listening to music (Lana del Rey,Børns,Imagine Dragons,The weeknd,a lot more). I'm usually get along well and love to help everyone.
If you want to talk, feel free to send me a note
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: About The Player!   Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:15 am

I'm Tamara but everyone calls me Tammy or Tama. I'm PrettyPassionut on DA and I have been actively drawing the TD style for about 3 years now. I lost interest in the show about a year ago but I love the people in the community and I love the style so voila haha

I'm a biology student in my second year now, and plan on going the neurobiology/neuropsychology direction. possibly aiming to become a scientist.

Obv I love drawing, also love playing video games as Team Fortress 2 and Fortnite, and my music LOVE goes out to Imagine Dragons and K.Flay <3

Never be afraid to contact meeee I rarely don't bite ;p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calevan

PostSubject: Re: About The Player!   Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:44 am

I'm Peter and I love trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: About The Player!   Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:37 am

Hey! Our names are Brooke and Brianna (since we are both sharing Lorelei and we switch off when rping XD. But this is more like Brianna's intro.). We have been in the TD fandom for about 2 years now but I have lost interest in the actual show for a long while now ^^'. The style is really fun to draw in and I love the people that I have met (for the most part.)

We both changed our majors to accounting. But I also kinda don't like talking about school ^^'.

But drawing has always been more of my thing. I used to draw anime trash, but that is more because I used to be such a weeb. And I hate that XD. But other than that, I love looking after my pets, different kinds of music, and clearly rping like the nerd I am XD

If you ever want to get in touch with me or Brooke, please feel free to~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijou

PostSubject: Re: About The Player!   Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:20 pm

I'm Saiko, that's not my real name but who cares. I'm Lets-Get-Saiko on dA, and I've been in the Total Drama community for 9 years now between youtube and dA. I've done fanfics and youtube series and dA group challenges and role plays during all these years. I'm prob different from the norm because I actually still like Total Drama, even though I feel like TD Daycare will be garbage lmao.

IRL I write for a living and manage a website, I work 3 other part-time/freelance jobs on top of that and I volunteer for a few organizations too.

I don't know what else to include soooo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: About The Player!   Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:42 pm

I'm Zack and I'm that trash <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Calevan

PostSubject: Re: About The Player!   Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: About The Player!   Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:59 pm

Oof well I'm Saxon but I'm better known as Saxophone15X on dA! I think it's safe to say that I'm the only non-artist here and that's something remarkable and consider myself super lucky to be here.

I'm currently a college student but I guess why I'm here is because i love designing and collaborating outfits in my spare time hence the...unique style of Cheniyah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: About The Player!   Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:46 pm

I'm Joe.... and I'm hungry. That is all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: About The Player!   Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:57 pm

Hoiya my name is Elizabeth but mostly everyone calls me Eliza.

I am a homecare provider, babysitter, do party decorations and sell bakery goods on the side. I write poems to the hardest, I always drew in my style before I got into TDI and joined the community, I play video games on my free time, I am a total gentle beast.

I play the piano
from time to time and I am learning how to play the orcarina because I'm such a geek. You can come to me anytime you want, I am like a open diary and will lend a ear no matter what.

Bye beautiful creatures <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camp Counselors
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About The Player!   Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:35 pm

Juliet wrote:
I'm a dental student

AYYEEE!!! SERVE UP, ME TOO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: About The Player!   Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:38 pm

Haha high five!! So I guess this is why you don't have time. Very Happy
I'm on 3rd year now, going to start learning surgery and stuff. But for now my fave subject was stomatology! What year are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camp Counselors
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About The Player!   Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:31 am

I just finished my first year! So I'm almost done with the books and getting prepared for the hands-on, which is super fun and a lot easier for me to remember! I'm not sure if your class works differently tho, Cause i honestly haven't learned the stomataolgy portion. x:

But congrats on going onto your 3rd year! I wish you luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About The Player!   

Back to top Go down

About The Player!
Page 1 of 1