Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indigo STRIKES again!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Indigo STRIKES again! Empty
PostSubject: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 7:37 am

Sometime after the challenge Indigo is strolling around the camp when she spots Lorelei walking back from what seemed like the bathroom. It turned out everyone was extremely exhausted and hungry by how busy the cafeteria was, which meant this would be the PERFECT moment. Indigo tries to act natural as she.....

Indigo STRIKES again! Giphy

...starts to make her way towards Lorelei trying to be as quick on her feet as possible. "HEY, THERE! Quick, come with me!" Without hesitation or even so much as a response from Lorelei, she reaches for her wrist, attempting to drag her over to the nearest cabin. The cabin was empty and seemed quite.... peculiar. Um...just how messy were the girls on this season??? ....oh wait. Indigo swore under her breath, cursing her poor sense of direction. Regardless of the smell of gym shorts and feet, Indigo slammed the door.

"Okay! I had to get us secluded because you NEVER KN-... you never know..," she continued, lowering her tone "...when someone could be eavesdropping." With a brief sigh, Indigo looked at Lorelei intensely in the eye. "Okay...I normally don't do this sort of thing, but I do have to tell you something. It's about what I said at the end of your round."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 8:25 am

Later on in the evening, Lorelei steps out of the shower in her black Hello Kitty PJs. After being all sweaty from the challenge, it was exactly what she needed. Suddenly, she was caught off guard by a feminine looking hand that grabbed her by the wrist. She tried to pull away until she realized that it was Indigo. Which is really strange, what did Indigo want with her?

As Indigo pulled her into the closest cabin, she instantly notices all of the boys' stuff laying all over the floor and beds. The last thing she needed to know was what kind of underwear they wore. So she just tried to look at anyrhing that wasn't the mess in the cabin.

She was freaked out for a moment. But as soon as she mentioned her silly little mistake during the challenge, she giggles slightly to herself.

"Hehe, oh that? I just kinda thought it was a slip of the tongue that I thought sounded funny in a cute way. If you were embarrassed by it, sorry about that." She says as she scratches the back of her wet head.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 9:41 am

Indigo's eye twitched for a second before remembering how she had messed up their team name. Her face suddenly turns a shade of pink as she looks down for a moment. "Uh hehe...yes that did happen, didn't it? But no...not that."

"Look kid," she started off despite not knowing whether the shorter girl was even a minor or not. Still, it made her slightly cringe knowing that she was actually about to have a heart to heart with one of these people. "As a fan of the show, I live for gossip and drama and yadda yadda yadda, but one thing has always kind of ticked me off about these shows. Over and over I've seen genuinely nice people get misrepresented in so many ways and suffice it to say...you were given a villain edit after that whole Romeo and Juliet ordeal happened with Casidee."

Indigo stopped for a moment, wanting to make sure she couldn't hear any footsteps from outside. It would SUCK if they had to hide from one of the boys.

"It started with Ramon, then Kathy...but much of it has now shifted onto you from what I've last seen....I know the girl easily upsets you, but you LETTING her get to you is only making you look worse on T.V. Having watched these sort of shows, I'd imagine the producers will make the storyline seem as if you were bottling up all your anger just to lash out on a poor misinterpreted girl in an immunity challenge and ultimately having her get sent home. Just look at Casidee, the girl is all dainty...she's got about as much spine as a sloth. Hehe...that's mean, sorry. But if's she's REALLY upsetting you this much, I'm not trying to say to ignore her...but rather....keep a close eye on her, maybe see what her motives are? You know what they say...keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 10:19 am

As soon as she heard what the real ordeal was about, Lorelei's face instantly drops into that of slight panic. She knew that the power of editing can change everything, but not to the degree that changed what really happened entirely. She runs her hand through hee hair as she contemplates about whether or not what Indigo told her is even true. It just can't be.

"B-but...there is no way they can make me out to be the bad guy here. How can she look like the victim when she was laughing at someone almost getting stabbed? How much would they have to edit to take that out of the picture? There were people on the stage that can prove otherwise. But...please believe me when I say this. I am NOT TRYING TO BE THE VILLIAN HERE!" She nearly screams by the end of her explanation out of desperation.

She also does take what Indigo said into consideration about what to do with Casidee. It is helpful to know what the perspective is from the outside who sees her on television...as a villain. The one who starts all the drama for attention. You attention whore. You got what you wanted. Didn't you? Are you happy now? You got it now and you can't shake it off like it never happened. Good FUCKING job . She stops her dark train of thought as she suddenly remembers who she was with...maybe there was something else that she didn't take into consideration. What if Indigo is lying to her just for her reaction. Well, if she is...it's clearly working. She is getting what she wants. But she tries her best to keep herself together.

"If you don't mind me asking, Why are you telling me all of this? If you wanted interesting t.v, wouldn't you have wanted to keep me in the dark?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 11:04 am

"..I ..don't know? Out there it's SO easy for us fans to yell at a screen and judge you frustrating..ly awesome lovely people without any other perspective. You all are nothing but characters to us viewers, so nothing really comes off as serious as it does...especially with all the editing and whatnot." *she sighs*

"I guess now that I AM here, I'm f-feeling...s-sa-ss-sympa..simply obligated to tell you this in person?" Indigo took a deep gulp, wanting to smash her own head in. "Listen...take all of that however you'd like but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, I'm GOING to shake up this game if I have to-" She cuts herself off, thinking she may have heard footsteps outside. "That...may be all the time we have, I should go get set up for this next elimination ceremony. If you plan on snooping, you may want to hide first~"

With that, Indigo gives her a sly wink and dashes for the window.

Indigo STRIKES again! 75d7a20fb3c0c0a3b6ee8bde4900a6e0
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 11:28 am

Lorelei is still a bit on edge about all of the information that the 'hostess' supplied to her. She feels as though there is nearly nothing that she could do to change the minds of everyone who watches the show. At this point she can feel her own brain splitting apart.

She clears her throat before she can say anything. "Well either way, thank you so much for telling me all of..."

She stops mid sentence as she came to a realization that Indigo went through a...closed window. That must've really hurt her. Part of wonders if she is okay, but the rest didn't really think it was too important right now. She is a grown woman who knows her limits.

She then hears exactly what Indigo was running from. As the footsteps come closer, she starts to panic more and more. She had to think of a place to hide and be quick about it. In a split second, she hides under one of the bunk beds. She shoves herself far under the bed between a copy of Gone with the Wind and a pair of skier goggles. With her hands over her mouth, she hopes that her breathing can be barely noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Quinn shuffles into the boys cabin with his arms crossed. He attempts to throw the door shut, and looks irritated.

'You do know that you're ANYTHING but funny now, don't you?' he sighs and walks up to one of the bunks, and starts lifting the covers. 'It is SO unfair to take advantage of my situation like that.'
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Forrest is shown pacing to the cabins as he is angry about the challenge. He stops in front of the boy's cabin and takes a deep breath "I almost had it...that damn pirate!!" He rests his head against the door and then he steps into the room "I hate- huh!" He stops when he hears snoring "now who can that be I wonder?"

Indigo STRIKES again! 3ycz9610
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Cyrus brushed by Indigo as he entered the cabin. He was just going to collect a couple of his things he had stored inside the cabin for in case the weather would be poor outside. As he walked in, he noticed the broken glass on the floor. It didn't bother him since he slept outside anyways. He could also hear Quinn snoring loudly in his bunk 'He tends to sleep a lot,' he thought to himself. 'He should look into that.'

His attention then turned toward Forrest, who was fuming over in the corner. Sure, he felt proud that he had shown up the arrogant Forrest in battle. But looking at him like that, he couldn't help but feel a bit of sympathy for the poor guy.

So... being the professional pirate that he was, he approached Forrest in an attempt to extend an olive branch.

"Ahem," Cyrus cleared his throat. "I'm not gonna lie, mate. Thrashing you during that challenge was very satisfying to me on a personal level. Maybe now ye will start taking Captain Cyrus a little more seriously in this competition.

...however, I know strength when I see it and your's is formidable. So... on behalf of me honor as a professional pirate, I would like to say.... good match."
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 3:03 pm

Forrest is rubbing his face with his right hand as he takes his hat off. This was already getting to him but he doesn't want to look like a pathetic leader to them all "elimination is coming up and I don't know what to thin-" he stops when he see's Cyrus approach him "oh man...dude I am not in a mood to face you at the moment so would you stop!?"

He stood there listening to what he was saying and all he did was kept on nodding jis head "well thanks for that but I just need to keep my cool and entertain myself." He walks over to Quinn's body and slips his headphones off.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 9:24 am

As Lorelei stays completely still under the bed, she is cursing the fact that she didn't leave the first chance she got. Instead of seeing only one set of feet come into the cabin, she sees three. THREE! WHAT THE HELL!!! She just wants all of them to leave so she can and this embarrassing nightmare.

With her assumptions from the voices she heard, it sounded like Forrest and Quinn came in nearly together. It was almost nice to picture her only ship in camp together in the same place. KNOCK IT OFF! NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE WEIRD! And not too long after, it sounded like Cyrus came in, even though she thought he slept outside.

She may have to be stuck in a cabin where guys leave their clothes nearly where ever they want to, but she just realized how badly one of them smelled. With a pair of what looked like pirate boots close to her hiding spot, she now knows who it is that smells so awful.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 1:19 pm

He see's Quinn getting up from the bed after realizing his headphones are missing so he quickly runs out and hides the headphones inside a bush and runs back in, having Quinn getting mad at him "whaaat???! You think I took them...I would never." He sneers.

He sniffs Cyrus and scrunches his nose "Damn dude you reek like sweaty ass onions mixed with blood! Go shower or something!!!"

Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 2:17 pm

'Give it baaack Forrest I know it was you' he whines and continues investigating the room.

'Can't you bug someone else? Those headphones are.... Important to me.' he huffs in a very frustrated matter and grabs Forrest's bag, rummaging through it without permission.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 2:29 pm

Cyrus just chuckled as Forrest gagged at his odor. He had to admit that pirates like himself tended to have bad smells. But his skin was thicker than most.

"No worries mate," he replied. "I do believe I will go take a shower. After all, a good VICTORY should be followed with a good shower."

He reached under his bed where he kept a pair of spare boots (unaware that his hand was a mere three inches from Lorelei's face) and exited the cabin to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 2:48 pm

Indigo STRIKES again! Giphy11

Forrest looks at him and folds his arms while he is watching him desperately looking for his headphones "you miss me huh haha?" He jokes and scratches his head.

"Look through all my stuff if you want but I don't have anything to hi-"he stops when he realizes something was in there important so he snatches it away from him "uhh I assure you there's nothing in there."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 3:06 pm

'Wha-' Forrest snatches the bag out of his hands.

'I thought you said you had nothing to hide!' he slightly raises his voice, and reaches for the bag while Forrest struggles. They have an intense fight

Indigo STRIKES again! When-Rachel-Proves-She-Knows-How-Catfight

sorta

Quinn towers over him in order to grab it but they both lose their balance, falling on top of Calevan's bed. They continue to wrestle like a bunch of little kids

Last edited by Quinn on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 3:19 pm

As Cyrus went to walk out the door, he heard the sound of Quinn and Forrest fighting over the bag. The sight of it made him roll his eyes.

'And this is why I sleep outside,' he thought to himself as he left the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 3:44 pm

When a masculine looking hand almost grabs her by the nose, she felt her heart nearly stop in fear of getting caught. She wanted to breathe a sigh of relief when it was pulled away, but she knew it would give her away as well. Now that she can think properly now, she reflects on what Cyrus said to Forrest. Okay, there is being proud of an achievement, but then there is being a pretentious winner. He should really stop shoving it down Forrest's throat. Maybe he might actually respect him if he did. she thinks to herself.

But the relieving moment was short lived as she heard a loud creak from right above her. She heard bits and pieces of what happened between Quinn and Forrest. But she didn't think it would go this far. What would they be doing on a bed...together...in a fit of aggression...Is one of them on top of the other? OH COME ON! NOW ISN'T THE TIME FOR SHIPPING!!!

At first impact, she felt either one of them hit the spot of the bed where her side was. She wanted to let out a scream, but it only came out as a whimper to stay hidden.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 3:51 pm

"woah!!" He feels Quinn tug the bag back away from him, but he doesn't let go of it "I said...give it back!!" They both lose their balance and fall on the bed "I don't have time for-!" He stopped yelling when Quinn accidently elbowed his face.

"Ooh you turd!!" He rolls him over and gets on top "FINE! I'll give you back your headphones just..."he finally realized Quinn was under him and he was on top "uhhh????" He rolls off of him fast.

Indigo STRIKES again! D32e9b10
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 4:14 pm

Quinn accidentally elbows Forrest and wants to apologize but in return he gets a hand to the face, forcefully shoving him away and the struggle continues.
When Forrest gives in he raises a fist in victory.

But... Once Forrest is silent Quinn too notices their awkward position.
As quickly as their fight started, as soon as it ended. Forrest rolls off Quinn and they instantly sit up straight, next to each other. It is quiet for a while.

'...... That did no-' Forrest gives him a dead glare and Quinn nods rapidly. 'Riiight...'

He coughs.
'So uhm... Headphones.'
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 4:51 pm

Forrest sits there for a moment after that confrontation and scratches his neck "um so let this stay between us on what happened...just like the ass grabbing as well, ok?"

He slides off the bed and pointed outside "I'll um...go get them then." He walks out.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:09 am

Quinn nods again and Forrest... Leaves the cabin? What the f*ck did he do to his headphones???

He sighs and falls back on the bed, exhausted from the whole event. Oh- this... wasn't even his bed... WAIT
He realizes it is Cal's bed he is seated on and nervously makes the bed hoping Cal wouldn't notice anyone touched his bed.

Quinn gets up and looks at Forrest's bag. Something seems to be hidden in the front pocket. Curiosity gets the better of him and he opens it.
What's this?
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 12:17 pm

Forrest walks to the bush outside and grabs Quinn's headphones as he turns around theb walks slowly back to the cabin, shaking some thoughts from his mind.

"Okay hairball" he walks in twirling them around "here's your stuff so why's it impor-" he stops when he see's Quinn with the letter he wrote "DUDE!

Indigo STRIKES again! GNdR_f-maxage-0
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:54 pm

He quickly hides the letter behind his back.

'What uhmm I don't have anything do- do you?' he gulps realizing he probably wouldn't be getting his headphones back anytime soon now. Unless...
He turns around and rapidly analyzes the content of the envelope. Oh how about that.... leverage.

'Wait this letter is for L-'
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 4:07 pm

After rubbing her sore side and trying to have to it be kicked by...she thinks it's Forrest, she looks up at the best angle she could to see Quinn holding a letter. Where did he get it? Who is it from? Who is it for? From what he's saying he sounds really shocked about it.

Things only got more interesting as soon as Forrest came back into the cabin. He seemed pretty pissed off about something but what it is? Is it...the letter? Who is it for dangit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indigo STRIKES again!   Indigo STRIKES again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indigo STRIKES again!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 2 - "Departures, Arrivals, and Delays" :: The Campsite :: Boys Cabin-
Jump to: