Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 2 [Confessional #3]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calevan

Calevan

Episode 2 [Confessional #3] Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2 [Confessional #3]   Episode 2 [Confessional #3] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 6:22 pm

"Great, now I'm the only guy on my team." He adjusts his goggles.
"I couldn't vote for the twerp. He failed this week, but he was the only other guy and our captain, so I had to show some solidarity. And I didn't vote for Cheniyah, because I thought she could be a useful ally down the road, BUT....she's unfortunately an idiot."
Episode 2 [Confessional #3] Naomi-campbell-youre-an-idiot

"Apart from being a nervous wreck during the whole ceremony, she practically exposed her own alliance with Juliet..."didn't have the chance to talk game" ? And Juliet being apologetic over "screwing up" confirmed it. I'm assuming Casidee's in on it. Why leave out the one girl from an all girl alliance? I just don't know who the ring leader is. It'll become evident soon enough, though. If they think they'll target me just because I'm not a girl....well."

Episode 2 [Confessional #3] I-am-the-captain-now-gif-6
Back to top Go down

Episode 2 [Confessional #3]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Confessionals :: Calevan-
Jump to: