Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 2 Recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

Episode 2 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2 Recap   Episode 2 Recap I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 7:57 pm

"Well this has been an eventful week... Lorelei proved that she, like Kathy, is a woman beater too!
We lost not one, but TWO team members..
Wendigo Indigo reared her face and tried to turn everyone against me *scoff*
Cheniyah stayed, hallelujah.
Juliet proved she's not as trustworthy as she makes herself seem. She's still useful... I'm definitely gonna make sure the Girl Power Alliance is still in full swing...but I'm going to have to be very careful with her in the future... I've got my eye on her.
And most eventful and horrific of them all.... Someone freaking voted for me, what the hell? *scoff* I'm going to be nice and just pretend that it was goofy Forrest, even though I know damn well it wasn't...

*Sigh* Well, good news is I have 2 viable girls still on my team, and Cal. Thank God Cal is still here. He interests me more than anyone here. He's smart, that's rare thing around here. I know I need to approach him at some point, but I can't be too hasty. We need to win next weeks challenge so that all 4 of us can be safe, for my gain of course. Hehe, bye! Casidee, out!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com

Episode 2 Recap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Confessionals :: Casidee-
Jump to: