Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Captain's Musical Shower

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

A Captain's Musical Shower Empty
PostSubject: A Captain's Musical Shower   A Captain's Musical Shower I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 8:05 pm

After the grueling challenge, Cyrus decided to take a long, hot shower. It had been a very satisfying personal victory for him when he knocked off the arrogant Forrest from the platform. Cyrus thought for a minute that he may finally start to respect him and not underestimate him again.... but it didn't seem likely.

Contrary to what the others probably assumed of him, he was quite happy to hear that Forrest wasn't being sent to the jury house on account of the chicken's disqualification. In fact, he was quite happy. The chance to challenge Forrest again one on one filled him with excitement. But that would have to wait for another time.

As he stepped into the shower and let the hot water wash away the dirt and mud covering his body, he decided to start singing. And the song that was sung... was not the song that many people thought he would sing:

OOC - Yes, Cyrus sings opera. Why? I dunno. I thought the idea of a pirate singing opera would be kind of funny.
Back to top Go down

A Captain's Musical Shower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 2 - "Departures, Arrivals, and Delays" :: The Campsite :: Bathrooms-
Jump to: