Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone] Empty
PostSubject: Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone]   Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 10:27 am

The bathroom door is busted open by Casidee pushing with all of her might Cal, who is double her sizes. She then closes the door, locks it, twirls around, and looks Cal right in the eye. "I've been watching you."
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone]   Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:31 am

Cal has an idea or two where this conversation was going, but he decides to act confused for the time being.
"Excuse me?" He squints his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone]   Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 9:51 am

Casidee folds her arms and starts to speak. For the first time, publicly, she ditched the cute idiot demeanor and dawned one that might actually have a brain.

"I can tell you're not an idiot. In fact, you might actually be the only person here who ISN'T. SO if you're really as smart as you seem, you'd know that a secret alliance would beneficial for both of us."
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone]   Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:36 am

Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone] 200w
 "I had a feeling there was something off about you, but I couldn't put my finger on it. You do play the dumb blonde role well. Or at least well enough." Cal pauses for a second to listen in on their surroundings. You never know who could be lurking outside.
"I'm definitely interested in an alliance, granted we establish certain rules to go by. As you can tell by now I'm not someone who tolerates nonsense & I don't like to waste my time."
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone]   Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 12:10 pm

"Hmph. When you come from wealth, behavioral classes are mandatory. Acting is like totally second nature for me, hehe." She flips her hair, then back to serious matters.

"Listen, you're not the most likable guy there is, and it's safe to assume there are more than a few people who don't quite like me. We know there is a jury at the end of this thing and honestly, neither of us stand a chance against innocent Lorelei and her little army." She mocked.

"The only people we stand a chance against in the finale is each other, so let's work together, and maybe the loser pirate. We don't have to play nice, we don't have to be bffs, we just meet every now-and-again to discuss strategy. How can we take out tough competition and more importantly, competitors with a large sum of potential alliance members. I noticed someone likes to play with Bijou every so often *giggle*, maybe if we work together, we can assure she makes it far. That sounds nice, right?"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone]   Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:21 pm

Cal's face lights up at the mention of Bijou a.k.a the one person he ''somewhat did not mind'' on the island.
"Well, you raised good points and I'm sold. No friendship, no bullshit. Just strategy. How can I say no?" He crosses his arms.
"So...after last night's pathetic elimination ceremony fiasco, where's your head at?"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone]   Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 4:36 pm

"Oh god." She rubs her fingers on her temples. "A mess. What. A. Mess. Promise me you'll never be so dumb. *sigh* Well, we should defiantly work the other team in our favor. If we can get Bijou, Quinn, and Cyrus to work in our favor, we can break up Kathy and Lorelei aka the girls who are BFFs with everyone." She giggled. "I figured you'd be damn good at chatting up Bijou."

"Ideally we'll win this week, if not it's a mess... but like, I wanna hear what you've got too. I'm sure you have some ideas."
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone]   Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 1:36 am

"From what I gathered, Cheniyah and Juliet are- or at least were in an alliance. I can't believe they were dumb enough to expose themselves like that during elimination. So, now that I know you're more than meets the eye I'm wondering if you had something to do with that? If not, we can still manipulate the situation in our favor."
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone]   Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:47 am

"Whooo meee? I'd never hehe." She pauses to give a little suggestive smile. "I mean I can talk to them, and they might probably defiantly listen to everything I say and vote in our favor~"

"If you talk to Bijou, I talk with Quinn, and I convince one of them to talk with Cyrus, we could potentially get rid of Kathy. She's undoubtably the biggest physical threat here."
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone]   Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 9:22 am

"I beat her ass last challenge, so I think you're looking at the biggest physical threat here." He attempts to flex, but suddenly jumps.
"Ouch, my shoulder! Okay, maybe not...I still beat her, though." Cal frowns as he massages his shoulder.
"I'll talk to Bijou. Granted we win this week."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone]   Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pushy Princess [Private RP with Casidee and Calzone]
Page 1 of 1