Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Licorice me arse!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

Black Licorice me arse!  Empty
PostSubject: Black Licorice me arse!    Black Licorice me arse!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 3:43 pm

Cyrus went down to the lake. The rain had begun pouring down heavily and the professional pirate was soaked to the bone. But he wasn't going to let that stop him from catching his next meal. Especially since Je'Raldo had announced that the dinner course for the week was nothing but black licorice. There was a lot Captain Cyrus was willing to eat in this world. But black licorice was not one of them.

"All righty," he chippered to himself. "Let's see if I can get some nice rainbow trout or something!" And with that, he flung his net into the water.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Black Licorice me arse!    Black Licorice me arse!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 1:39 pm

Bijou scurried from the forest once the rain picked up, using her headscarf to shield her face. The rain began to pour louder and heavier, prompting her to hide under a big tree and catch her breath. No, screw this, she thought. I'm just going to wait for the downpour to stop before I walk any closer to the cabins.

Waiting under the large cover of the trees, she squeezed the water out of her soaked scarf and sighed at how stupid the weather was being.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Black Licorice me arse!    Black Licorice me arse!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 pm

As Cyrus continued to fish for some decent food, he heard the sound of footsteps running toward his direction. He turned around to see his teammate Bijou standing under a tree trying to take shelter from the pouring rain.

"Not to state the obvious, lass," he called over as he pulled in his net, "but ye'd have better chances of getting dry if ye were ta just go to the cabins."
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Black Licorice me arse!    Black Licorice me arse!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 8:33 am

Bijou could barely hear Cyrus due to the rain, but understood enough.

"I know that indoors is dryer than outdoors. Like, duh!! But if I wait five minutes I'll actually be able to see where I'm going." She wasn't normally so blunt, but was soaked, tired and so over today, and wasn't about to put up with a know-it-all. "Why do you always have to mansplain everything??"
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Black Licorice me arse!    Black Licorice me arse!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 12:28 pm

Cyrus gathered up the rainbow trout he had managed to catch and started to make his way toward Bijou. He rolled his eyes as she gave her explanation. However... the last comment she made caused him to stop in his tracks. He turned toward the red-haired girl and quirked an eyebrow.

"Well, excuse this captain for expressing concern for another.... and what in the bloody hell does 'mansplain' mean?!" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Black Licorice me arse!    Black Licorice me arse!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:33 am

"Mansplain!" she said, throwing her arms in the air. "You always explain things to people who never asked for it!! And it's so condescending and patronizing. You talk to your team like we're little kids who need to be taught how to function!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Black Licorice me arse!    Black Licorice me arse!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 3:24 pm

Black Licorice me arse!  Giphy

Cyrus just stared blankly at Bijou as she explained herself. For some reason, her words did not resonate well with the pirate.

"Oh! Well, foooooor-giiiiiiiiiiiiiiive meeeeeeeeeeeeee," Cyrus replied sarcastically while setting down his fish. "How inconsiderate of ol' Captain Cyrus to express concern for someone other than himself. What would ye rather I have done? Just walk away and not even acknowledge how cold and wet ye look? Back where I come from, most people would appreciate someone expressing concern for their well-being."

Cyrus threw his hands in the air in frustration.

"I'll never understand people! Ye try to express concern and a desire to help and people gripe. Ye do nothin' and people gripe! Which is it?! Make up yer bloody minds!"

"No wonder I prefer life at the sea," he huffed. "It's a lot less complicated than people!"

Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Black Licorice me arse!    Black Licorice me arse!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 3:57 pm

He raised his voice at her. Boi you serious?

"You don't need to acknowledge cold and wet!! I know it!!" She squeezed her sleeves of water angrily. "It's nice to be considerate, but not to state the obvious all the time! You may be surprised to hear this, but people don't like it when you one-up them 24/7!! You can be thoughtful of others without being a know-it-all!!"

She felt herself getting more and more frustrated with him, especially now that he was shouting too. It kind of hyped her up to a point where she couldn't take it anymore. Bijou bent down to the floor, picked up the rainbow trout, and slapped him over the face with his own fish.

Black Licorice me arse!  Giphy

"AND DON'T YELL AT ME LIKE THAT!!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Black Licorice me arse!    Black Licorice me arse!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 4:31 pm

Cyru wasn't phased by the fish slap (he was more surprised that Bijou actually did it than hurt). Wiping the slime off his face, he slowly approached Bijou and stood inches away from his face.

"Lass...." he whispered. "I'll have ye know that yer one of only  two people in the world that have ever  smacked me across the face with a fish....

....AND IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME!" he exclaimed with glee.

Without warning, he pulled Bijou in for a noogie.

Black Licorice me arse!  Laney_noogie_by_dnftt2011-d6ar71r

"Cor blimey, it's about bloody time someone had the guts to stand up to me!" he continued to exclaim (while still giving her a noogie) "Yer something else, lass! From now on, ye've got me respect!"

OOC - As of the end of this post, Cyrus is still giving Bijou the noogie. Hey, no one ever said he was sane lol.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Black Licorice me arse!    Black Licorice me arse!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Are you kidding me? She just slapped him over the face with a goddamn fish and he respects it? Even when he's being put in his place, he's nuts!!

The noogie was a step too far. Way too far. She couldn't stand being touched, and especially from someone she just slapped in the face. Bijou felt demeaned and pissed off.

She pushed him off as he was giving her a noogie, talking over his last sentence and storming off. "Don't touch me ever again!!," she shouted as she made her way to the cabin. I'll take the pouring rain over that any day!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Licorice me arse!    Black Licorice me arse!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Licorice me arse!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 3 - "The Return of Something Bad" :: The Campsite :: The Lake-
Jump to: