Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creeper Status

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:52 am

Amberly:
Being hours alone in the boys room Amberly had a blast looking through the boy's clothes.

Creeper Status 5

"o0o0o0o0o! Gollllyyy, these men sure have some nice fabric." She whispers to herself as she piles all the men's underwear in a pile and throws them into the air breaking into song in a world of her own.

Creeper Status Giphy

Creeper Status Giphy

Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Forrest

Forrest

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 12:03 pm

Forrest is walking towards the boy's cabin and he stops and stretches his arms "man oh man these challenges had really put a number on my body...it's making me buff and shit."

He takes his hat off and walks through the door seeing a bunch of briefs and underwear flying everywhere "What the????!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 12:25 pm

Amberly:
Record scratch "Rats" She stopped jumping "Busted, Parties over" She sighs as she jumps onto one of the boy's bunks and crosses her legs. "Your guy's room is more messed up than a monkey with a football bat." she lets out an ugly giggle.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 12:51 pm

Creeper Status VrM29qa

"Well we sweat, we get naked, we thow our crap everywhere, we have a smelly pirate and most likely no dude in this cabin has a girl in their life so therefore...no woman sense." He smirks.

He throws his cap on his bed "Wait...what were you doing with our undergarments??"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 1:26 pm

Amberly:
"Your funny, I like you!" She looks at all the underwear on the floor. "Its just a game i play and try to see who's belong to who" She looks back at Forrest. "Oh BTW whats this?" She pulls out something from Forrest suit case. "It looked interesting"

[OOC: Im kinda trying to do this thing where i try to open up peoples storyline so if Forrest has an object that means the world to him I wanted to give you that chance! c:]
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 4:44 pm

He raises an eyebrow and smiles "You seem to be the one more looser than the other counselors...and well you saved my ass back there to be honest." He rubs the back of his neck.

He eyes the letter that she had between her fingers. Oh shit.
"Uhhh...n-nothing just a plain letter."

((Sweet that sounds very interesting))
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:12 pm

Amberly:
Amberly ignores Forrest's nice comment, she was far more interested in the paper. "Can I read it?"
Amberly already looks at the piece of paper before Forrest could say anything ...

She hands Forrest the letter back. "PLEAAASE, Tell me! What is it?!?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:28 pm

He accepts it and puts it in his pocket "It's a letter to somebody and I'm not sure if I want to give it to them or not..." je looks up and see's her looking at him "N-no it's not a love letter or anything, that's corny."

He scratches his head and sits down on one of the bunks next to the one she's sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:22 am

Amberly:
"Then what is it? A birthday letter?" She scratches her head
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:59 am

He takes a deep breath "I've never in my life had to do this but...it's an apology l-letter to goth girl um...Lorelei."

He holds the letter and raises a eyebrow "Why you so interested I mean it's nothing interesting...I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:53 am

Amberly:
"Why are you apologizing 2 her?! Did you du something bad??" She pauses "IDK, Im really bored I guess"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 12:10 pm

"Uhhh I think it's kinda right because I did seem kinda rude and sassy towards her when we were in the woods and all she was trying to do was save my a** from whatever was in that forest and I didn't want her help so I just pushed her away. Haven't had a decent conversation to her since the cafeteria but yea."

He looks around "Aren't the other counselors gonna be wondering where you're at?"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 1:07 pm

Amberly:
"No, they barely give a crap about what I do." She plays with her disgusting toes. "Why has it taken you this long to apologize? Why cant you just tell her instead of writing a crappy letter?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 1:46 pm

He does a face in disgust but changes his expression "uhh well because I thought I was going to leave so I told Juliet that I had this for her but uh screw it" he shoves it in his pocket .

"I'll probably tell her anyways but I really don't want anyone else to know about this...only 2 people now know!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Amberly:
Amberly counts her fingers... "Two? How many is 2?"

Creeper Status Tenor

"Whos the other person or persons?" She questions him.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:08 pm

He picks 2 fingers up and shows her as he puts one down "that one Juliet and now" he puts his 2nd one down "you're the second person that knows thia situation."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Amberly:
"OOOOOOHHHH!" She is fascinated by math
"So when are you going to tell Lorelei, are you waiting for the perfect time?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:14 pm

"Uhhh yea I mean I wanted to do it alone but...the only way is that slumber party or in the forest again...where it all started but I don't want her to think I'm brining her there for something else."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:36 pm

Amberly:
After a whole 2 hours Amberly keeps repeating the same questions over and over again to Forrest.
Her brain just cant hold a lot of information!

"So when are you going to tell Lorelei, are you waiting for the perfect time?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:25 pm

He rubs his eyes and looks up to the ceiling for a long time. This lady is something else and I've been talking to her how long??

"Bahh I'll tell her during that darn slumber party but will I ever...I don't know??" He stands up and grabs his stuff "Well now I think I'll be heading over there but I think the other dudes are going to come in here and if I were you...watch what underwear that belongs to that pirate."

He put his cap on.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 3:50 pm

Amberly:
"Bye Forrest! I'm rooting for you and all the other men!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creeper Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeper Status   Creeper Status I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeper Status
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 3 - "The Return of Something Bad" :: The Campsite :: Boys Cabin-
Jump to: