Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Footprints

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Thing
Admin
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-03-02
Location : The Forrest

PostSubject: Footprints   Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:29 pm

Visible footprints are left behind the Girls Cabin that leads back into the forest.
Was something watching them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 18
Location : Los Angeles, EUA

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:00 pm

Juliet was leaving the cabin to go to the bathroom, she was alone until she heard something near her. The sound was different from every sound she heard before, she decided to check what could have been. Behind the girls cabin there were some footprints.
"Captain?is that you?"Juliet looked around but didn't saw anything."You know it's not polite to sneak into the girls cabin"Juliet crossed her arms and examined the footprints, they were big and appeat to lead to the forest, if she wasn't alone, maybe she would've go to investigate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

avatar

Posts : 199
Join date : 2018-03-01
Location : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:07 pm

Quinn heard someone talking outside the cabins. It came from the forest area - at this time? it was getting dark at this point, and the counselors did warn them about going into the forest, it being dangerous apparently. He decides to check it out and he sees Juliet looking at something in the dirt.

'Hey Juliet, what are you doing out here?' he looks around them, but doesn't see anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 18
Location : Los Angeles, EUA

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:57 pm

Juliet stares at Quinn for a long time until she realized he said something.."Oh!I saw some footprints here" Juliet points it to Quinn. "And heard a noise earlier..I was planning to go to the forest take a look to see if I find anything..It could be something dangerous" Juliet gets close to Quinn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

avatar

Posts : 199
Join date : 2018-03-01
Location : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm

He kneels down to examine said footprints. He tilts his head.

'How bizar... I have no idea what these can be from.' he looks at the forest where Juliet pointed at, and a shiver ran down his spine. Juliet gets close to him and he feels his face getting warm.

'It- uh... It could be dangerous... So going alone is not an option.' He hesitates. Should they go check it out? She said it herself, it could be dangerous. But on the other hand, he was curious about the mysterious footprints as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 17
Location : Syracuse, New York

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:27 pm

As she was reading her magical girl manga in the girl's cabin, she heard the chattering coming from the back. Placing a bookmark on her spot, she got up from her bed and walked outside to see Quinn and Juliet crowded around a certain spot close to the woods.

"Hey guys! What are you looking at?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 19
Location : Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:09 pm

Casidee is seen walking, but she wasn't in usual form. Her shoulders are hunched and she looks awfully concerned. "Choopie.. Chalupa where are you.." she whispers under her breathe. She eventually notices the other 3 in the woods with her. She hesitantly approaches.

"W-why would you guys be out in this stupid forrest right now.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Quinn

avatar

Posts : 199
Join date : 2018-03-01
Location : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:50 am

Quinn looks up to see Lorelei with them. He still was bitter about the spoiled milk thing, but decided to hide his frustrations as well as possible. Casidee noticed the commotion as well apparently. He looks at them and speaks.

'Juliet found some mysterious looking footprints over here' he points to the ground. 'but we can't figure out whom they belong to.' he rubs his chin. 'maybe we should investigate it... if someone' - or something he adds in his mind - is sneaking around it can't be good.'

He notices Casidee's hunched posture and tilts his head to the side.
'Something wrong Casidee? What are you doing out here at this time?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 17
Location : Syracuse, New York

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:11 am

Looking down at the ground as Quinn was explaining the situation, Lorelei's heart froze as she saw the footprints. It was nothing like she's ever seen before. Sure she could take it as such a harmless prank, but after what she experienced in the woods with Forrest it's not a laughing matter to her. Should she say something? If it means that Quinn and Juliet are more cautious near the woods then maybe. But maybe not all of it so she doesn't sound insane. If Forrest was here, then she would have more of a reason to say the full truth since she would have a witness. As of now, she's on her own.

"Yeah, this too creepy. It might not sound like the worst idea to check it out. But maybe we shouldn't do it unarmed. I mean just to be safe, that's all.

As Casidee limps over with a hunched shoulder, Lorelei looks at her with concern. Yeah, the girl has been a pain to her lately but that doesn't mean that she should be heartless about it.

"Dear god, what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 19
Location : Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Casidee quickly swings her arms behind her back and hides Chalupa's dog collar that she had been holding. "I'm just- .. strolling. That's all." She was unusually quiet and invested in what everyone was saying.

Quinn points out the footprints and she quickly dashes behind him and hides behind him for cover. "(gasp) Ew, look at the size of those feet! Ick. Uhm.. protect me Quinn??" She looks up at him with puppy dog eyes and smile of discomfort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Quinn

avatar

Posts : 199
Join date : 2018-03-01
Location : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:38 pm



'T-There's nothing to be afraid- of..' he rubs the back of his head and smiles shyly as the pretty blonde girl begged him to protect her.

'We uhh.... Could check it out? I mean we should check it out! I'm sure it's nothing but I do want to know what's going on... We all need to know!' he tries to sound brave and looks at the forest. If they disagreed.... Well, he OBVIOUSLY would be bummed out, for sure, not being able to be the hero, but if it had to be that way he would accept it, hahaha.

But what in the world WAS lurking there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 17
Location : Syracuse, New York

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:04 pm

As soon as Quinn suggests that they should check out the woods to see what is living in it, Lorelei's eyes grow as big as dinner plates. There is no way she would want to go in there, especially during the night where that...thing could find them before they find it.



She secretly thinks of what happened to her and Forrest before. Should she mention it...no. Let's just go along with it. Maybe it will be better since they would be going in a group of people instead of just going with one person.

"IF there is something, don't you think we should be carrying something to protect ourselves if we are right."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 18
Location : Los Angeles, EUA

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:14 pm

Juliet sees Casidee and Lorelei aproaching them, but for her it wasn't conforting, she saw them as someone that would need to be protected and unfortunetelly Juliet was the last person that could do it. She stared at the forest with curiosity, what could be living there... Juliet nbreath out loud and said" I'm going alone, it's for you to stay here safe...if I found something interesting, I'll come back and tell you" Juliet started running to the forest's direction before anyone could say anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

avatar

Posts : 199
Join date : 2018-03-01
Location : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:24 am

'What? No you can't go alone!-' He reaches towards Juliet but she managed to slip away. He yells out to her but Juliet already made it far enough to not being able to hear him. He anxiously looks at her, then at Lorelei and Casidee.

'I... I can't have her go alone...' he takes a huge breath, ignores his mind screaming 'you idiot, don't do this it is pointless anyways' and starts moving his noodle legs hoping get even slightly close to catching up to her. 'Juliet WAIT!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 17
Location : Syracuse, New York

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:27 am

Are they both NUTS?!?!? Lorelei told them TWICE to grab something to defend themselves but what do they do?! Not listen to her. Why would even want to go anywhere where you think there is something out there that could hurt you without some kind of protection? Hell, she was given her first pocket knife at 8 when her mom couldn't take her to school anymore.

Lori, think of yourself this one time. If they want to be stupid, let them, her thoughts were screaming. What is the best thing to do? Leave them be or go out there? Her consistence proved to be overpowering her as she dashed to the kitchen to grab a butcher knife and hide it the best she could in the backpack she stored her manga in. Je'Raldo is going to KILL her later but right now, it's not too important. Before she head off into the woods, she turned to Casidee.

"I don't normally ask for a lot, but this is a huge favor. If we don't come back in a few hours, please tell somebody."

Saying what she needed to say, she hesitantly entered the woods purposely keeping her distance away from Quinn and Juliet. They can cover more ground that way. Who knew that years of watching horror movies would ACTUALLY pay off?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 19
Location : Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Casidee clung to Quinn, as his face started to turn red. She gently poked his flush cheek "Red's a cute color on you." Then Juliet started to wonder off, and Quinn slowly following, leaving Casidee's grip.

"W-wait..." Suddenly it was her and Lorelei. "Y-yeah, of course... you guys better not like go in there and die or something." If the cast lost 3 people that quick, the shows air time would shorten, which means less TV time for her! Casidee was now left alone keeping track of how long they would be gone. "One.. two.. three..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Juliet

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 18
Location : Los Angeles, EUA

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:45 pm

Juliet was far from the cabin, she was looking carefully to the whole forrest, but she couldn't find anything suspicious, when she heard something behind her, it seemed it was coming fast and going in her direction, she hid behind a bush and waited to attack. When she felt whoever was chasing her was right in front, she jumped over the thing and knock it down. Looking closely she saw it was Quinn and Lorelei.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2018-03-01
Age : 18
Location : Los Angeles, EUA

PostSubject: Re: Footprints   Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:27 pm

After realizing that her friends followed her, Juliet stayed up reliesing them. "Whh are you guys here?It's dangerous!" Juliet sees in their eyes that they would not leave her alone, so she decided to return."Look, if you want to follow me in this investigation, we should make a better plan. Let's discuss it more properly tomorrow on the cafeteria" Juliet leads her friends back to the cabin and they meet Casidee waiting impantiently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Footprints   

Back to top Go down
 
Footprints
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 3 - "The Return of Something Bad" :: The Campsite :: The Forest-
Jump to: