Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

His own feast [Private RP Quinn/Je'Raldo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quinn

PostSubject: His own feast [Private RP Quinn/Je'Raldo]   Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:06 am

After the blow up of the counselors and the unfortunate punishment from earlier today, Quinn decides to retrieve his 'punishment', or to him, his treat. Hopefully this would help his stomach forget about the spoiled milk from before.

He also feels rather salty about the whole ideal of his team getting their own gourmet meal while the other team does as well in his place. He sighs and decides to let it go for now. Quin sits down at one of the tables and starts munching on the black liquorice.

How delicious... Why would anyone hate this stuff?

Last edited by Quinn on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camp Counselors
Admin

PostSubject: Re: His own feast [Private RP Quinn/Je'Raldo]   Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:10 am

Je'Raldo:
Je'Raldo comes out of the kitchen and walks toward Quinn and removes the 'treat' from his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: His own feast [Private RP Quinn/Je'Raldo]   Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:12 am

One moment he was peacefully eating, the next... It's gone? He observes his now empty hands as if a magician made it disappear in front of his own eyes. He looks up to see Je'Raldo towering over him.

'Hey! I was eating that'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camp Counselors
Admin

PostSubject: Re: His own feast [Private RP Quinn/Je'Raldo]   Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:14 am

Je'Raldo:
He puts his hands on his hips and looks at Quinn's... Hairy eyes? "After hearing your little confessional about me, I think it's safe to say your NOT getting anything to eat besides a plate of air and cup of water. This week isn't supposed to be a treat for you, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: His own feast [Private RP Quinn/Je'Raldo]   Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 am

Quinn tilts his head in confusion.
'Wait you saw my confessional? Aren't those supposed to be private and for the audience only?'
He crosses his arms. 'Is the staff bending rules already? Are you that salty?'

He looks back at the liquorice.
'So instead you are gonna starve me? How.... unoriginal.' even though he knew he was playing with fire, what else did he have to lose? He smirks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camp Counselors
Admin

PostSubject: Re: His own feast [Private RP Quinn/Je'Raldo]   Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:29 am

Je'Raldo:
"Salty? No, Salt makes you gain a few pounds. Nice try"

"It's our right to take a look at each Confessional to be sure there is no bullying or harm happening around the campus" He scuffs at the fact he said that he was unoriginal. "You know what, I will give back your little... Treat... If you take this Yoga class im doing."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: His own feast [Private RP Quinn/Je'Raldo]   Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:44 am

'Mhm...' he looks away. But Je'Raldo mentions the liquorice again and he looks back at him.

'Yoga class?'

'No thank you... You're not the first person at this camp who tries to break my back with exercise.' Quinn gets up to get on eye level with Je'Raldo. He crosses his arms, waiting for a counter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camp Counselors
Admin

PostSubject: Re: His own feast [Private RP Quinn/Je'Raldo]   Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:55 am

Je'Raldo:
"Well you have no choice. You signed a contract and you WILL follow all our rules. Besides, It's good for you, it will help our your sloutch."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: His own feast [Private RP Quinn/Je'Raldo]   Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:08 pm

Quinn pouts. The contract card? He never read anything about HAVING to attend activities... as far as he knew it was all optional. And what slouch??? This was simply his signature pose.... He moans.

'Fiiiine. I'll attend your torture session.' he points at him. 'but I do want the liquorice in return. Deal?' he glares at Je'Raldo while changing his pointing finger into a handshake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camp Counselors
Admin

PostSubject: Re: His own feast [Private RP Quinn/Je'Raldo]   Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:09 pm

Je'Raldo:
"Outstanding! It is a deal!" He shakes Quinns hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His own feast [Private RP Quinn/Je'Raldo]   

Back to top Go down

His own feast [Private RP Quinn/Je'Raldo]
Page 1 of 1