Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet

Juliet

Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee) Empty
PostSubject: Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee)   Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 5:18 pm

Juliet arrived the cafeteria, after checking the other doing yoga she decided to go the other way. After the elimination caremony she was standing alone a lot, Juliet needed to talk to someone, she didn't mean no harm on her vote. Juliet let out a sigh and leans her head on the table, as soon as she notices tears started to drop. "Am I going to be alone here too?" Juliet whispers to herself.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee)   Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:51 pm

OOC: Oof @me not seeing this until now

Casidee arrives after the challenge to get something to wash down the awful eggnog and mayonnaise from the challenge. Whilst sipping on some sparkling cider, she sees Juliet with her face down on the table.

"Juliet? You okay? ... cider?" She extends her arm holding a bougie bottle of sparkling cider.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee)   Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 12:36 pm

Juliet look up and see Casidee, she grabs the bottle and started drinking it."I did something stupid, I betrayed you and Cheniyah!"Juliet sob."I know we agreed on not voting eachother, but at that time voting her seemed the most fair choice"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee)   Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 4:10 pm

"Mmm true you did." Casidee sits down next to her. "But like, we all stayed! So we can move past this, right! Plus Cheniyah is so totally cool, maybe instead of feeling guilty you should get try to get to know her better! (gasp) ohmygosh that sounds so fun!"

Casidee puts her hand on Juliet's shoulder and gives her a look of reassurance. "Don't beat yourself up, it's my fault. I totally shouldn't have tried to rushed your bond with her!.. Still alliance buddies??" She gives her a hopeful smile.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee)   Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 5:09 am

Juliet stares at Casidee "Sure, I'll try to meet Cheniyah and know her better, but I'll need your help, she might hate me because I voted on her"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee)   Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I have your forgiviness? (private rp w/Casidee)
Page 1 of 1