Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beach Extravaganza!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bijou

Bijou

Beach Extravaganza!!  Empty
PostSubject: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 3:45 pm

Bijou peeked out from behind a tree, looking around for Dashon. I'm alone for now!!!, she thought to herself.

With a sheepish grin on her face, she emerged from behind the tree in a two-piece bikini and a volley ball in her hand. She tossed her towel over a rock and made a running jump towards the lake.

"BEEEEEACH PARTY!" she shouted.

Beach Extravaganza!!  Giphy

Yeah, she knew it wasn't a beach. But a girl can dream, right?
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 4:05 pm

Calevan, who had stopped to throw random pebbles in the lake while he was exploring the campground heard a yell and turned around. A girl dived into the water and emerged to adjust her hair. He approached her.

"There is such a thing as a lake party too." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 4:10 pm

Bijou emerged from the water and heard Cal speak to her, but she couldn't see. Her curls fell over the front of her face, blocking her eyes. She slicked them out of her face, then grabbed the beach ball and playfully threw it at him.

"Yeah sure, a lake party. But then what? Do you expect me to start calling this a lake ball?" She giggled at her own joke and her attempt to splash Cal.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 4:20 pm

Cal caught the ball with one hand and held it like the basketball players do, placing it to his hip.

"Touché."
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 4:22 pm

She waited awkwardly for him to add to the conversation more. Or at least do something. Anything.

She treaded water, keeping her head and shoulders above the surface, staring awkwardly. Finally, she broke the silence.

"So, uh...Gonna throw that thing back, or like, what?? That was kinda the only thing I had to play in the lake with!"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 4:28 pm

Cal tilted his head. "Hmm...I could do that...or I could kick it up that tree and watch you try to take it down."
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 4:40 pm

"Eh heh heh..." she laughed nervously, knowing exactly where he was going with that. "Y-yeah, that could be fun! I mean, if that's the kind of entertainment you wanted..."

She let herself sink into the water a bit more, leveling it just below her nose. Is this flirting? Am I even about this? Whatever, Bi, just make it fun!!

"Or, like...not?"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 4:50 pm

Rolling his eyes, Cal just gently throws the ball back at the girl.
"There'll be plenty of time for shenanigans like that during the challenges. For now it's uhh...party time?"
He looks around the area, as the camera reveals it's pretty empty. A nearby duck makes a sound.
"Truth be told, I thought we'd be more people on this sh*t island."
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:00 pm

Bijou winks awkwardly at his comment, playing it off like she wasn't totally uncomfortable. "Yeah, totally down for shenanigans like that!!!"

She jumps out of the water and catches the ball with a laugh. Splashing back down, she looks around too.

"Yeah, you're kinda right," she said, tossing the ball back at him like a volleyball. "Shouldn't there be,
like, camp counselors around or something at least? Or like, a party bear at least?"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:04 pm

"Party bear? You do know we're here to compete and not chill or party, right? Was probably written somewhere in the contract." He grins. "As for the counselors I saw them earlier, but they disappeared into thin air since."
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:13 pm

She rolled her eyes. "No duh, dude! Competition's #1 priority. But we don't have a challenge for a few days, so why not kick back?" She floated to the top of the water and laid back.
"I'm sure the counselors will turn up somewhere. Especially if we break a few rules..."
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:23 pm

"You make a pretty good point. I guess I can't shake the feeling that we're being set up for a surprise or something....could be because I got signed up for this show by my roommate, so I'm not too familiar." He shakes his head.
"Either way, enjoy your party, uhhh...what's your name, again?"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:26 pm

She scoffed. "Oh, you're leaving? What a party pooper. I'm Bijou, don't forget it! And you are...? Other than walking away with my beach ball again."
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:33 pm

"I'd have a friend fake call me with an emergency to excuse myself from this "shabang", but we're stuck here, with no phones and I don't even have friends in general... so yeah I'm gonna keep exploring the island." He throws the ball back to her.
"I'm Cal."
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Bijou caught the ball, placing it under her stomach so she could float on it. "Suit yourself, Cal. Don't get eaten by a sasquatch!"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:44 pm

"Aw, now you're a partypooper. That potential slaughter would really boost the show's ratings." He exclaimed while walking away.

"That was....not an annoying encounter?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Extravaganza!!    Beach Extravaganza!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Extravaganza!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: The Lake-
Jump to: