Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Episode 3] Don't TOUCH me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bijou

Bijou

[Episode 3] Don't TOUCH me Empty
PostSubject: [Episode 3] Don't TOUCH me   [Episode 3] Don't TOUCH me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 5:45 pm

Bijou sat in the confessional while hugging her legs. She looked both sad and angry. She wanted to run straight to the cabin to dry off from the pouring rain, but she needed to blow off some steam, so she came to the confessional instead. If she had any eyeliner left after her things got stolen, it would be a hot mess.

"I can't BELIEVE that guy!!," she shouted, water dripping from her hair. "I actually felt BAD the minute I slapped him. With his own fish!! But then he turns around and plays it off like some kind of real-life Gary Stu?? Are you kidding me? He's CRAZY!!"

She threw her hands into the air incredulously, letting out a frustrated groan.

"AND HE MESSED UP MY HAIR!! That pseudo-pirate GAVE ME A NOOGIE. What are we, 12? I do not like to be touched," she said while holding herself again. "That boy has crossed a line!!"
Back to top Go down

[Episode 3] Don't TOUCH me
Page 1 of 1