Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elimination Ceremony (Results)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Elimination Ceremony (Results) Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 2:23 am

Kabirah:
After everyone has gone into the voting booth Kabirah collects the votes and begins to reveal the votes

"Once I reveal the eliminated player, you have 30 seconds to say your goodbyes and walk down the trail of fame, which will leave you to a mysterious path! Now lets read the votes...

1st vote goes to..."

Spoiler (Click):

"2nd vote goes to..."

Spoiler (Click):

"3rd vote goes to..."

Spoiler (Click):

[I only showed a few votes due to some users not being able to post a vote on time! But your votes will be counted as the majority!

If you have any questions, please ask here: https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com/t70-help-forum]
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Forrest

Forrest

Elimination Ceremony (Results) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony (Results)   Elimination Ceremony (Results) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Forrest shook his head and put scratched his chin "Looks like ole pirate is fianlly leaving this ship and didn't find any 'treasure' here." He smirks and shrugs "Good game though and you did beat me once in this game."

He looks at the camera.

Elimination Ceremony (Results) Doxmhe10
Back to top Go down

Elimination Ceremony (Results)
Page 1 of 1