Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 1 - Drop off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Day 1 - Drop off Empty
PostSubject: Day 1 - Drop off   Day 1 - Drop off I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:25 am

Dashon:
Dashon drops Lorelei off about 9 miles away from camp. "Well this is your new home for the rest of the week! DONT leave your post, you stay here and here only or you will end up getting lost! Got it?" He yells at her.

"I'll be back to check on you each day to provide you with food and water." Dashon grabs a bottle of water from his backpack and a few snacks for Lorelei and throws it on the ground for her. "Good luck." He walks back to the direction of the camp!"
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Lorelei

Lorelei

Day 1 - Drop off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 - Drop off   Day 1 - Drop off I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 10:29 am

Lori stood there with all of the equipment that she brought with her, listening to the counselor's instructions. It was no problem at all for her to stay where she's at. Fear would probably barely even allow her to move from where she's at.

"Hehe, okay. Don't be a stranger. Come back as many times as you want...please."

And now, silence. Other then the sounds of the wind blowing and various animal sounds, Lorelei couldn't hear the presence of any other human being for miles around. What is she going to do now? She has no one to talk to. No one to listen to. No one...at all. All she could really think of to do is...wait for Dashon to return. What else could she do? All of the other contestants are back at camp. The looming silence is enough to make her go mad. Okay, maybe waiting isn't a good idea. So maybe take a nap! Yeah, that will help time pass. With that settled, Lori found a pile of leaves to use a pillow and grabbed her blanket and felt her eyes drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Thing
Admin
The Thing

Day 1 - Drop off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 - Drop off   Day 1 - Drop off I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 3:34 am

The sun begins to go down, and the forrest gets darker and fills the space with fear.
A sound of a branch snapping is heard behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Day 1 - Drop off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 - Drop off   Day 1 - Drop off I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 9:25 am

As the night came closer and closer, Lorelei only wished for the moon to be her only companion. The feeling of complete isolation was enough to make anybody go crazy, but with her, it was her own personal Hell. Every sound of the Forrest was mocking her for whatever reason it can think of. Every gust of wind called her a freak. Every crunch of the leaves was laughing at her. Every snap of branches on the ground was calling her out for being a liar. Especially one in particular. The loud sound almost made her heart jump out of her chest.

"Hello? Is there someone here?" She asked as her voice couldn't help but sound shaky from fear.
Back to top Go down
The Thing
Admin
The Thing

Day 1 - Drop off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 - Drop off   Day 1 - Drop off I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 5:05 pm

Deformed sounds

Day 1 - Drop off ZigzagHoarseIndiancow-size_restricted
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Day 1 - Drop off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 - Drop off   Day 1 - Drop off I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 8:01 am

The sound alone was enough to get her heart and feet racing. There is no way she would want to stay there if there is something out there that could get her. What the heck is this thing? What does it want with her? With all of her thoughts flooding her, she failed to see a couple of branches coming up in her path. Falling to the ground hard, she could feel that her knees were pretty badly scratched up. The sound only came closer...and closer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day 1 - Drop off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 - Drop off   Day 1 - Drop off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day 1 - Drop off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 4 - "The Tide Will Turn" :: The Campsite :: Deep Dark Forrest (Only Lorelei)-
Jump to: