Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee) Empty
PostSubject: Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee)   Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 8:14 am

"Hehe Come come come onnnn~" Casidee brings Bijou into the Girl's Cabin. "Welcome to Team Female! I wanted to make sure our newest and super hot member felt welcome!!" Casidee throws her arms in the air and presents in front of her 3 stacks of papers.

"So like, I know you said you like acting or something, so I managed to get you these!" Each stack looked similar but contained different content. They were broadway scripts! "They're not much *scoff* APPARENTLY I couldn't get 'Barbie: The Musical' atm, but whatever you can work your way up right? These will be like stepping stones TO Barbie, eeee! It's your pick which one you take!"

The scripts were 'Waitress', 'Wicked', 'Hamilton'. Casidee innocently adds "Please don't be mad, I've never heard of them either.."
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee)   Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 1:00 pm

Bijou followed Casidee into the cabin with a big grin on her face. She wasn't happy to have to switch teams when she had a good strategy already, but at least she was with Casidee! That meant she could stop thinking of her as a rival, at least until merge.

"Thank you!! I'm glad I could get a warm welcome — I'm on a whole new team and you wouldn't believe how crazy that is!"

She looked down at the scripts and her eyes lit up. "Wicked!!," she exclaimed. "That's so cool!! We didn't get to perform Romeo & Juliet and I was just SO bummed. But, girl, how did you get these??"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee)   Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 2:10 pm

Casidee looks around a little awkwardly "Oh- uh.. don't worry about that! I told daddy I wanted to be in a play before I came here, heh heh, and uh-yeah! I've had these in my bag since day one, of course! But I'd much rather see you on stage, over me! TV flatters my angles much nicer anyway, hehe!"

Casidee slides the 'Wicked' script closer to Bijou. "You'd totally make a cute Glinda... or whichever person you want TBH, even if you wanna be the green girl I guess."
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee)   Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 10:55 am

"You brought all of these things in?," she scrunched her face. "How come you never mentioned it before?"

She flipped through the script for Wicked, smiling. "I would play any role!! It's such a fun play...Thank you so much for sharing this with me!!" She clutched the script to her chest lovingly. "How's your birth week going?"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee)   Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:35 am

Casidee starts off a little awkward "Oh well.. ya know.." she quickly gains back her confidence "I totally told you that if you stick with me good things would happen! Remember?? This was it! If you're good to me, I'll make all of your dreams come true Bijou! Ohmygosh, just like Glinda! I'm totally Glinda! Cept cuter of course, hehe." I guess that means Bijou was Elphie. No worries, she might be green, but at least she's the main role.

Casidee grabs the other two Famous Rare Broadway Scripts and chucks them out the window like they're nothing. "Ok perf, you study your lines and I'll make sure that daddy knows that you DEFINITELY HAVE TO be in 'Wicked' or else it'll be a total flop!"

Casidee leaves the 'Wicked' script for Bijou and skips out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee)   Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spidey Pridey (Private RP with Bijou and Casidee)
Page 1 of 1