Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Private RP Bijou/Quinn]Team-Swap Rap Sesh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bijou

Bijou

[Private RP Bijou/Quinn]Team-Swap Rap Sesh Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Bijou/Quinn]Team-Swap Rap Sesh    [Private RP Bijou/Quinn]Team-Swap Rap Sesh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Bijou crossed her legs at the campfire, poking at it with a stick boredly. Lorelei was gone!! She was such a cool person!! This wasn't fair to Bijou, and she hoped that Lorelei wouldn't be booted at the end of the next challenge.

She heard a sound and her ears perked up. She looked around for the source of the noise, spinning herself 180 degrees and finally locking eyes on Quinn.

"Oh, hey, Quinn! Or should I say, new rival!," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Quinn]Team-Swap Rap Sesh    [Private RP Bijou/Quinn]Team-Swap Rap Sesh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 1:39 pm

Quinn decided to stroll around the camp, hoping to clear his mind after the sudden change of plans around the competition. That was the partial truth. He fell asleep while still seated on the toilet and hoped no one would notice him sneak out, only getting out after about 4 hours. The food was bad, but he wouldn't get away with being locked up for 4 hours because of that.

He looks up when he hears someone call out to him. It was Bijou, enthusiastic as ever. He gives her a quick friendly nod.

'Hiya Bijou, or should I say... Arch-Nemesis!' he finishes his sentence lowering his voice and balling his fist. He chuckles. Quinn looks behind him and sees that it's just the two of them. He walks up to her and sits down besides her.

'What are you doing here all by yourself?'
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Quinn]Team-Swap Rap Sesh    [Private RP Bijou/Quinn]Team-Swap Rap Sesh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 10:53 am

She looked more closely at Quinn, noticing that he seemed a little out of it (unbeknownst to her, it was probably because he just woke up).

"I guess we're enemies now!!," she said with a laugh. She pats a spot on the log for him to sit down, and goes back to poking the fire.

"Oh, you know, just thinking!! I'm in a completely new team. It feels weird!! How are you adjusting? Cal treating you alright? I'll beat him up if he's teasing you too much!!," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Quinn]Team-Swap Rap Sesh    [Private RP Bijou/Quinn]Team-Swap Rap Sesh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 12:15 pm

Quinn gives her a smile and stares at the fire.

'Yeah, it's quite an adjustment these new teams. I didn't think they would pull this stunt off, but I guess now would be as good as a time as ever to screw over our team cooperativity.' he shrugs.
'I'm doing fine for now. Forrest is a... Dare I say friend?' he taps his chin. 'He bullies me, calls me names, rudely woke me up about 4 times now...' he nods and smiles. 'Yeah, he's a friend.'

He then nervously presses his fingers together.
'And honestly.... I'm a bit intimidated by Calevan. He hasn't been mean no, you don't need to punish him for bad behavior.' he chuckles. 'And what about you? I have Kathy, but you're basically the Bee now without Lorelei....'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Bijou/Quinn]Team-Swap Rap Sesh    [Private RP Bijou/Quinn]Team-Swap Rap Sesh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Bijou/Quinn]Team-Swap Rap Sesh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 4 - "The Tide Will Turn" :: The Campsite :: Camp Fire-
Jump to: