Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wishing for more presents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casidee

PostSubject: Wishing for more presents   Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:29 am

Casidee stomps down to the lake, seems like no one is here, perfect. She starts kicking and flailing her arms at the air. "Ugh! It's my BIRTHWEEK! Why haven't I gotten any presents? Like the fuk? And WHY is my team up for elimination, Who forgot to rig it for the birthday girl?! AND enough of the damn mud, uhgg!"

After her little self-vent session Casidee plops down on the ground (swiftly catching her mistake, throwing a handkerchief underneath of her, no more mud today!!) and sighs. Casidee felt relieved to finally vent, it's hard bottling everything up to look stupid and cute. "At least the Camp Councilors promised me a surprise for my Birthweek..." she mumbles "Better be from gucci..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for more presents   Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:02 am

Even without seeing right, Juliet recognizes the blury silluette as Casidee, she then decides to ask the reason of her teamate's moody expression.
"What happened?" Juliet sits next to Casidee, hidden on her back, the present she made for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Wishing for more presents
Page 1 of 1