Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Water Dunk!

Go down 
+5
Lorelei
Casidee
Quinn
Bijou
Camp Counselors
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:57 am

Isabel is sitting on a water tank, shaking in fear as ice water is below him. He watches as the 8 remaining campers walk to the middle of the camp.
"W-Welcome contestants to your 5th and final Reward challenge! T-This challenge is for funs and giggles that your councelors AKA NO FRIENDS" He tries not to break down "as you be participating in our water tank competition! You 8 will get 4 tries to throw your ball on the target on the wall."

"If you get one hit, the seat won't break on me but you will get a special letter from your loved ones, which is the reward!
BUT... If you get 2 hits, the seat will collapse, dunking myself into the water AND you have the power to take away or give a letter from another camper!"

"PLEASE DONT HIT ME WITH THE BALL, IM AN EASY FLINCHER!" he panics. "Also," he sniffs "there is a special surprise for you guys after this challenge so stay tuned!"

Water Dunk! 200

[You will have to role the "Dunk [your category]" dice!

Physical has a dice containing 1 Hit, 2 misses
Mental has a dice containing 1 Hit, 2 misses
Endurance has a dice containing 2 Hit, 2 misses

This one is gonna be an easy challenge as I hope everyone will get a letter from home hoping they all can share there story!
(if you dont get a letter from home, you can STILL share what the letter will say but no one will know what it says in the actually RP.)

After everyone finishes, I will continue on from there!

You all will have 29Hrs to complete this challenge! If you have any furthure questions please ask away!]
[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Bijou

Bijou

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:02 am

"A letter from loved ones at home?," Bijou asked, putting her hands on her hips. "I wonder who would write to me! Well my curiosity is getting the better of me so let's do this!!"

She aimed directly at the target above Isabel and swiftly threw all four of the balls at once.

"Sorry Isabel!!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:02 am

The member 'Bijou' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dunk [Endurance]' :
Water Dunk! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Water Dunk! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Water Dunk! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Water Dunk! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:34 am

Quinn hesitates. Loved ones...? He scratches the back of his head. He didn't really have contact with his parents or little sister, and the closest friends he has are a co-worker from the tech shop and his manager for his... other job. He shrugs. It's a shame that it's Isabel sitting here. if it was Je'Raldo it would've been much more rewarding in his opinion.

'Alright... I'll give it a go'
He tries to calculate the right angle to have the best chance of hitting the target and throws.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:34 am

The member 'Quinn' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dunk [Others]' :
Water Dunk! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Water Dunk! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Water Dunk! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Water Dunk! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:41 am

"A loved one!? Only one?! But so many people love me!?" Casidee starts going through all the people who could have been so excited to write to her. "Oki, good luck Isabel, I'll try to to harm that cute little face of yours~"

Casidee's balls shoot across the air and knock Isabell right in! She did it! "Hah, no surprise there! Oh looks like I'm getting a leter AND I have the power to remove someone elses! How interestinggg! Hehe!" Ohoho! Casidee has the power now~ Looks over at the people who still have to shoot. "Luck~"

Last edited by Casidee on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:41 am

The member 'Casidee' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dunk [Others]' :
Water Dunk! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Water Dunk! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Water Dunk! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Water Dunk! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:48 am

"Nice try, I don't have any loved ones. But dunking you will still be fun." Cal smirks and grabs a ball. He knew nobody would write to him and would normally just walk away if it was a normal challenge, but since it involves inflicting pain on Isabel... how could he refuse?
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:48 am

The member 'Calevan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dunk [Endurance]' :
Water Dunk! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Water Dunk! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Water Dunk! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Water Dunk! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 8:24 am

Lorelei stood close to Bijou since she was the only one on her new team that was familiar to her. Or even liked. But now that she is back to the safety of the campsite, she couldn't help but feel relieved to the fullest extent. It filled her with a new sense of determination to do her best.

"Alright new spiders, let's take this thing head one."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 8:24 am

The member 'Lorelei' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dunk [Others]' :
Water Dunk! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Water Dunk! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8 Water Dunk! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Water Dunk! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:31 pm

Isabel:
Isabel emerges from the water after Casidee, Calevan and Lorelei dunked him down. He shivers and tries to hold the pain of embarrassment "Well, congratulations guys... Bijou and Quinn you all received a letter home! As for Casidee, Calevan and Lorelei, you guys received one as well but also get to choose to give a letter to the ones who missed miserably aka Kathy, Forest or Cheniyah. or you can take away a letter from home to either the ones with letters. But please don't do that cause that would be mean."

"Also for your other surprise, you guys will be getting special visits next week so I expect you guys to have this place cleaned and not look like a mess!" he shivers and walks away wanting to get changed. "I'll see you all in the immunity challenge" he pouts.

[Click this link for new Info
Kathy, Cheniyah and Forrest you guys have received a strike for the not participating.]
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:47 pm

"Oooh~ This is fun." Casidee slowly strolls past Cal, then Quinn, then Bijou, and finally Lorelei. "Wow, hehe! Such power! Hmmm.. I think I know what I'm gonna do!"

"Forrest!" Casidee calls out. She skips over to the lad. "I really hope you're not mad about how things played out back when we were teammates! To show I'm sorry, I want you to get a letter from home! Yay hehe!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Kathy

Kathy

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:20 pm

After Kathy listened to all of the instructions for the reward challenge, she couldn't help but hesitate for a moment, before throwing the ball to dunk Isabel.

"Ah man... I kinda do miss my family a bit. It's been a very long time, since I've last seen them."

(OOC: Oh wait, is the challenge over? I do appologize for not participating this time, as I didn't see any notifications about episode 5 yesterday, last time I've checked.)

Last edited by Kathy on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:20 pm

The member 'Kathy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dunk [Others]' :
Water Dunk! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Water Dunk! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Water Dunk! Hit_by_ishb1sh-dc5knrb Water Dunk! Miss_by_ishb1sh-dc5knr8
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Cal was agitated that he won a prize that does not exist in his case nor benefit him in any way. He did enjoy dunking Isabel, though. Thinking how they really need to do these types of challenges more often, he notices Kathy moping.
"Kathy can have a letter or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:42 pm

Cheniyah frowned at the outcome.

(OOC: Omg guys I'm so sorry I was driving all day yesterday omg
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 3:10 pm

Isabel:
Isabel starts to feel bad for Kathy and terrified of Cheniyah. "GUYS IM SORRY!"

(It's okay, I totally understand! I think ill allow players to choose if they want the challenges to extend if things get to busy! But because this is the last immunity challenge I'm sure giving out strikes wont make a difference anyways!)
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 3:27 pm

((OOC: Alright forsure aaaa))
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 3:50 pm

((Eep I didn't know this ended
I am so dumb baaaah but yes ty))
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 4:38 pm

Forest frowns "Great I didn't do this challenge either." He shakes his head and rubs his temples then he stops when he hears Casidee say his name and stands in from of him. He looks up.

This hot chick is she...is she really giving me that? I didn't expect this.

He slowly nods and folds his arms "Uh t-thanks Casi." He scratches the back of his head and turns a bit red "Yea yea no problem."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 3:46 pm

Lorelei couldn't help but smile that she won a letter from home. What she needed more then anything right now is anything from home. But as soon she heard Casidee give Forrest a letter as well, she realized that she has to give one as well. Between Cheniyah and Kathy, it was a pretty obvious choice.

"Of course I'm gonna give one to Kathy. I know how much she's missing her dad back home and you deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 2:41 am

Cal lets out a silent laugh upon seeing how both him and Lorelei decided to give Kathy a letter and Cheniyah was left with nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 7:20 pm

Lorelei looked at the big man laughing to himself with a puzzled look on her face. Did she do something wrong? She then looked around and realized that Cheniyah didn't get a letter from home...opps. Oh well, serves her right for almost sending Forrest home and it being HER FAULT that they had to do the eating challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water Dunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Dunk!   Water Dunk! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Dunk!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 5 - "Clean The Teens" :: Challenges :: Reward Challenge-
Jump to: