Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kathy

PostSubject: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:21 pm

While Kathy decided to stay away from all of the other girls back at the cabin, she was still feeling a bit hungry, despite her eating all of Lorelei's bag of chocolate covered peanuts in bed.

When she started to navigate around the camp, Kathy eventually found where the cafeteria was at, and as soon as she found it, her pupils began to shrink.

"Oh my LORD, I've finally found a place to eat!"

Kathy exclaimed, as she ran inside the building to find out what food was in there.

It was still morning time, so what Kathy got was a Coconut Yogurt Parfait for breakfast.

"This is sorta weird, but hey, I like yogurt parfaits, and I've about tried a whole lot of different foods from around the world! I've ate worse."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:45 pm

After Forrest's outbursts outside in the forest he was sort of hungry and walked into the cafeteria. He stood by the door and inhaled the scent of food as he gasped for hair "ooh man that shit smells pretty good...I AM STAR-VING!!" He walked over to the menu and read what was today's breakfast. He searched and then grabbed a plate of hot cakes and eggs with a side of oj.

He was walking and then stopped when he saw a girl sitting at the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:51 pm

Kathy then noticed the young man walking by, with his plate of food.

"Ooooh, great, we've got ANOTHER skater over here! As if one skater wasn't enough..."

The woman shouted with great sarcasim in her tone of voice.

But then she just remembered that this was her chance to finally interact with a boy in the camp, so she started eating her parfait anyways, hoping that he'd sit next to her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
El Tiburon

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:10 pm

While Kathy was trying to catch Forrest's attention, El Tiburon (Ramon) grabs his plate and sits at the end of the table to where Kathy is sitting. He starts to eat his oatmeal with his shades on, staring at everyone while no one can see his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:19 pm

Kathy, unaware of who's sitting at the end of the table, continues to eat her parfait regardless.

As she was halfway finished with her meal, she decided to look in the back, and saw a bulky man with shades on.

"Do you mean to do that?"

Kathy queried, not knowing why Ramon is all away in the back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
El Tiburon

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:31 pm

Ramon who was quietly and peacefully eating his food stops chewing.
He takes a gulp and then opens his mouth,

"Do what exactly? Sit alone in the back? Nah, I'm just enjoying my breakfast."

He takes a sip of his drink and says in a low voice, "And the view."

He continues eating while studying up and down Kathy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:39 pm

"Yeah, same here, actually."

Kathy nodded in response, but the way Ramon replied to her has seemed to catch the traveler's eye.
His rather laid back tone reminded Kathy of herself, which she quickly took a liking to.

"Say, I like your attitude there, pal. You seem to be a pretty tough guy, for someone like me who's already strong enough. I've dealt with lots of people who've tried to mess with me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:41 pm

Forrest walks over to where Kathy was sitting at and started drowning his cakes with lots of maple syrup then he starts digging in. He looks at the girl near him talking to a mysterious dude that you see a lot in the streets. He speaks a bit with his mouth full "What's up with homeboy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:46 pm

Kathy looked back at Forrest for a second, before continuing to socialize with the rather quiet gentleman, who was eating at the back of the table.

"My thoughts exactly, buster."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:55 pm

He swallows the food that was in his mouth and looks at Ramon where he greeted him with a nod.
He twirls the fork in his hand "Some people like being alone...some are just strange."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:04 pm

"Nah, I've seen crazier people before, within my years as a grown adult. I've been through around the globe, and I've seen all kinds of insanity from us human beings."

Kathy shook her head, as she continued back on eating her parfait.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:15 pm

Casidee strides into the cafeteria, excited to meet more new faces. She sees Forest and Ramon. Yes! Finally! Some boys! The moment Casidee saw Ramon, she was on it. Whatta man.

She always loved short guys, they always made her feel tall and skinny, aka her favorite feeling. And oooo did Casidee love bad boys.

Casidee makes her way through the cafeteria passing the three eating, she gently glides her finger across Ramon's back, shoulder to shoulder, as she passes him. She gives him a confident flirty look as she walks past, to then turn around and get her food.  

Last edited by Casidee on Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:16 pm

As it was still kinda early in the morning, Lorelei goes on her way to the cafeteria. After her confessional, she suddenly got really hungry. Sweets couldn't last her forever and she needs food. STAT! She looks at wide array of coconut parfaits and takes one. She sees that there a few people sitting at one of the tables. So the best thing that she can do is try to chat it up with some of the people that she never met before. Who knows? It might be really fun!

"Hey Kathy! It's nice to see that you have made some guy friends already!"

She takes notice of the other guys at the table. So, she puts on a huge happy grin

"Hi! My name is Lorelei! It's nice to meet you guys. Can I get your names?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
El Tiburon

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:18 pm

Ramon's face is solid straight not reacting to Forrest's messy mouth. He looks back to Kathy and makes a playful joke at Forrest's food falling out his mouth.

"Look at this foo, haha." Moments after he felt a finger run across his shoulder which got him startled making him reach for his pocket. He turns around and see's this tall blonde bombshell give a wink at him and puts his glasses back on to stunt.

He turns back to this emo looking girl smiling at the group weirdly asking for names.
"Call me El Tiburon."  

Last edited by El Tiburon on Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:31 pm

Kathy laughed at Roman's joke a little.

"Yeah, that dude's pretty dumb in my opinion."

She then noticed Lorelei inside the cafeteria, and waved at her.

"Oh, hey there, Lorelei! Good to see you again, and yep, I'm making a couple of guy friends if you can tell!"

Kathy winked at the innocent girl.

But as soon as Casidee was also inside the cafeteria, Kathy left out a sigh.

"Speaking of crazy people..."

When Casidee attempted to flirt Ramon, she quickly knew exactly what would grind her gears, and berated the tall blonde girl for it.

"Hey, WAIT A MINUTE! Give the man some ROOM, will ya twinkle toes?"

Kathy growled.

Last edited by Kathy on Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:33 pm

Forrest stops when he hears 2 more voices coming from outside to inside. He turns to see a preppy girl a
& thd goth girl heading towards them with her parfait. He thinks to himself 'oh boy more girls coming into the table I am'
He stares at Lorelei for quite sometime before he spoke "I've never seen such a preppy goth in my life...you're different." He shoved another mouthful of food in his mouth and rested his cheek in his hand.

"I don't really give my name out...you'll know it eventually."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:42 pm

Casidee stayed facing the other direction for a hot minute, not entertaining the chaos behind her before she gleefully turn around.

Clueless she exclaims. "Who? Me? Oh, hiii Kathyyyy! We missed you back at the girl's cabin! But oh..you seem a little riled up right now, so I'll leave, but I hope you feel better!"

Casidee leans into Ramon and calmly whispers "Watch out for the crazies, babe." leans back, again glides a finger along Ramon's back as she walks past them all, and gleefully skips towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:47 pm

Kathy then sighed in relief, right after Casidee left the building, and looked back at Ramon with a huge grimace on her face.

"Ah man, I'm glad she's gone, aren't you? I think I'll just finish my breakfast for now."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:00 pm

Lorelei takes a seat across from Kathy as she starts to eat her coconut parfait. She is really intrigued by the vague responses that she got from the guys.

"El Triburon...cool! What does that mean though?"

She winks back at Kathy as she thinks to herself I don't get it. Is she trying to tell me something?

She then looks at the blonde boy with a small frame. She giggles at his remark for how often she gets that from her peers. So it's really nothing new to her. But she still likes hearing that she's different from most other goths

"Hehe, thanks! I actually get that alot. Some can call a perky goth. But that's just how I am."

She smiles as she remembers how he approached the subject of giving his name.

"I'm willing to go for that challenge."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
El Tiburon

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:02 pm

Ramon just sits and watches the two throw shade at each other.

"Sabes
(Y'know), back at my place if two hynas went at it, they'd just resolve it by getting down."

He looks at Kathy confidently knowing that if both of them ever went toe to toe, Kathy would probably finish her.

He turns his head towards the goth chick,
"It means shark." He shows his shark tattoo that he has on his arm
(Still don't know where I'm putting his tattoo but I'm working on it! lol)
"I'm fast, sneaky, and strong like a shark", he exclaims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:21 pm

"Oh please, I'm already an aggressive chick with some anger issues goin on inside me, and I'm really not surprised that I would be having problems with some of the girls over here."

Kathy ranted as she finally finished her parfait.

"Ah man, what the hell? I've already finished my yogurt parfait! Well, I guess that means I'm full now, and this cafeteria probably doesn't serve anymore food, since I've already had my breakfast."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:41 pm

Forrest looks at the perky goth and raises a eyebrow "I'll bet you're waiting for that then." He turns to face Ramon "El Triburon is it...that's a freaking sick tattoo you got there...I only have like 2 and they are not bad ass like his."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:31 am

Kathy then set her head down at the table, plugging both of her ears as she's trying to calm down about the recent ordeal she had with Casidee.

"Please, I need a minute..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:58 am

Almost sneakily Quinn slipped into the cafeteria, standing on the sidelines as the other campers were interacting. After observing the scenario, he got some of the coconut parfait and sat down in front of the green haired girl. He quietly starts eating as he looked at the frustrated girl. After the minute she requested he speaks up without directly looking at her.

'This is just the second day, still enough time to properly bond and talk to people. No worries.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:48 am

Lorelei looks to the side of her to see a new guy next to her. He looked like a pretty cool. She already liked his nonchalant vibe to him. He kinda looks like a chill kind of guy that she can have a casual conversation with...PLUS HIS HAIR AMAZING! WHAT IS WITH ALL OF THESE RED HEADS WITH AWESOME HAIR!!!

"Hey! My name is Lorelei~! But you can call me Lori if you want. What's your name, bucko?"

She also takes notice of his headphones. They looked like a professional grade set. Certainly beats her five dollar ear buds. But they have cute skulls on them, so they are still worth it.

"Those are really cool headphones! What kind of music are you into?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   

Back to top Go down

Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next