Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salty Tears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Salty Tears Empty
PostSubject: Salty Tears   Salty Tears I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 1:04 pm

Kathy was all alone at the cafeteria, sitting on her normal seat, and eating her food as usual.

But only this time, something wasn't right...

She was crying silently while eating her food, to avoid unwanted attention.

"Ahh DAMNIT! I didn't make it to the reward challenge. Now all I have is NOTHING!"

She then sniffed, realizing that some people owe her letters, for not attempting to dunk Isabel.

"At least some people care about me..."

She mumbled while placing her camera on the table.

Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Salty Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salty Tears   Salty Tears I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 2:25 pm

Forrest walks into the cafeteria and grabs a handful of things just to eat outside but he see's Kathy sitting there, wiping her eyes.

He sighs and quietly approaches her then sits in front of her while she puts her camera on the table "What's up, Kathy?!"

Last edited by Forrest on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Salty Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salty Tears   Salty Tears I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 4:02 pm

Kathy looked at Forrest, after hearing his short speech, and folded her arms.

"Oh, hey Forrest... Nice to see you here, I guess. That's a lot of stuff you're carrying."

Kathy pointed out.

Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Salty Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salty Tears   Salty Tears I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 7:53 pm

He looks at the things he grabbed "Well I mean after all that challenge wins...we deserve to eat this much, teammate." He bites down on a sandwich. He notices that her attitude is a different but tries not think too much. "So you were given a letter as well huh like me...gonna be honest not to sure if I'm excited it or not."

He bites down again and avoids eye contact "What's up with you right now...? Is it about the challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Salty Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salty Tears   Salty Tears I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 10:47 pm

"I haven't really ate much, for a while. Well, not including that one food challenge, alongside the buffet that the pirate offered for me.

Speaking of that guy, I kinda miss him... Don't you feel the same?"

Kathy rambled, before taking another bite of her meal.

"It is about the challenge, actually. I didn't really make it in, if you already knew that.
Now I'm not gonna be able to send a letter to anyone. Not even... My father."

She sobbed, while slowly chewing on her food.

Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

Salty Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salty Tears   Salty Tears I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 am

Forrest had a blank expression "You didn't hear what I said right...I didn't participate either but some were good enough to give us a chance for a letter...I'm sure your dad is proud of you either way."

He shudder when she mentioned Cyrus and if he misses him "Pfft you mean that guy well no not really...yea he kicked my ass during that challenge, never gonna let that one go but hey I'm still in the game and he's not." He looks at Kathy.

He reaches a hand on her shoulder and pats it "You're a strong competitor and tuff so I believe you can do this."
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Salty Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salty Tears   Salty Tears I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 12:28 pm

"Thank you for being there for me, Forrest. We kinda do think alike, huh?
We're both rough people, with a heart of gold. I think I kinda feel better now, actually."

Kathy softly smiled while patting his shoulder in return.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salty Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salty Tears   Salty Tears I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salty Tears
Page 1 of 1