Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Call for you love ones!

Go down 
+9
Calevan
Clover
Kathy
Cheniyah
Miranda
Juliet
Casidee
Forrest
Camp Counselors
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper M

Jasper M

The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:42 pm

Jasper sarcastically grinned at Casidee.

"Why hello there, miss Casidee!"

He then looked over to Miranda, and waved at her.

"And I see that this is your assistant?"

He quried.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Forrest gently grabs Clover away from Cheniyah "I don't know what's up with her but." He quickly runs in the kitchen then out with a ice pack and slowly puts it against her sore cheeks.

He puts his cap oh her and shrugs "She said she's not crazy but I doubt that...sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Kathy then grimaced at her father, after Casidee and Miranda stood next to them.

"Dad, what are you DOING!?"

Kathy whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:51 pm

Dashon:
"Okay that's fucking enough, you need to go somewhere else." He picks Cheniyah up and over his shoulders and walks away.

Isabel:
"If we all talked about our feelings last week then this all wouldn't have happened!" ):
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:53 pm

"Oh my, what a gentleman you are!" Clover holds the provided ice packs against her cheeks while batting her eyes at Forrest.
"Thank you for jumping in! It's a shame her savage hyene ass over-powered both of us, but at least we have a funny story out of it! Teehee!"

Clover then watches Cheniyah be taken away.

"Byeeeee Shaneyney! I'll send you a letter when you're in jail and also a complaint letter to your brothel!"

The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 Bye-bye-gif

Last edited by Clover on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:55 pm

Cheniyah cooed a little when Dashon lifted and carried her away.

"Later I'm going to makeout with my man!"

The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 Ll8w8_s-200x150

Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Cal shivers in disgust.

"And I thought Cyrus was the delusional one..."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Quinn just stares at all the commotion in front of him. He hesitates.... What to think of all this? It would be best to stay out of it all. He sees a girl circling around Forrest. Family maybe? She seems to bother him so... Probably family.

He smirks at Cal who looks frustrated with his little sister. Definitely family. But uhm, how long did he have to be here? He looks around but as expected, no one is there for him. He shrugs.

'Uhm counselors... Can I go now? I don't really expect anyone so' he rubs the back of his head and averts his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Norah

Norah

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:35 pm

'AHEM!!!!' a girl's voice is heard, sounding like a cry for attention. She taps a tall, dark skinned man on the shoulder.

'Could you like, step aside mister??' He'd been blocking her from view and she wanted to step into the spotlight now! She's tall but not THAT tall! After all that fighting and stuff it was time for her to pop up. She wonders what he'd be thinking when he sees her!
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:42 pm

He smiles "Tell me about it, she nearly clawed my cheek out." He rubs it and shakes his head at Cheniyah being taken away. He laughs with her "We sure do, hey you're a cool person unlike this weirdo." He points at Nicole while she is pouting.

Forrest turns his head to see another girl standing behind Dashon.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:43 pm

Quinn questioningly looks behind himself, only to see.... What? He squints his eyes, seeing a tall girl pop up from behind Dashon. What?

She's walking towards him. Wait.... that's....
When she stops in front of him, he hesitates, and starts sweating. He points at her with a shaky hand. 'You're-'
Back to top Go down
Norah

Norah

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:45 pm

She fumes.
'YES ME!' and she gives him a powerful shove

The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 Giphy

You deserved that, you dork! I have been waiting to do that for, like forever' she says, pointing at him this time
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:51 pm

Quinn stumbles back, barely able to keep his balance but still managing to stay up straight. He kind of saw it coming? He slowly blinks, not sure what to make of the whole situation. He looks at Forrest for any kind of comfort but he was only looking at his little sister, like everybody else. Quinn still was flabbergasted at the whole ordeal. When he finally finds his voice, he speaks to her.

'Norah... You are... so big now.' he eyes her, hoping it doesn't look creepy. Norah's eye twitched, but she was still upset. 'I uh... What are you... doing here?' he couldn't help but ask that first.
Back to top Go down
Miranda

Miranda

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:45 pm

"Oh me? Y-yeah I am, but don't mind me.. well unless you want a coffee? Or if anyone wants one? I'll get some.."
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:48 pm

Kathy then pushed Jasper aside, and akwardly smiled at Miranda.

"Uh, yeah, we could all use a good cup of Joe! Right, pops?"

Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:49 pm

Casidee lovingly watched the whole Clover VS Cheniyah ordeal. She thought Chen would've had more class than that. Hah, well it was sure funny to watch. Somehow, something Casidee had started, ended with other people getting hurt, again. Casidee mentally claps for herself.

Turning back to Miranda and the ManKaths. "Best assistant ever! So hot, just like how I want my coffee. Get whatever you want Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome, it's on me~"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Norah

Norah

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:55 pm

Norah turns away from Quinn, looking at the blonde girl. Her glare is replaced with a smile

'Oh my gosh, you are Casidee! I saw you on tv and I'm rooting for you as well!' she giggles. 'I can't believe my brother didn't even have a decent chat with pretty girl like you. Oooooh wait! I DO believe that.' Norah then looks at Miranda.

'Free coffee? Ohhh I like it! If you don't mind, could I get a drink as well? A latte? With uhm, a lot of milk.' she gives Casidee's apparently assistant puppy eyes, hoping to score a drink.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Forrest went next to Quinn while rubbing his cheek "Yo hairball get this thing away from me!!" He points at Nicole while she has her hands on her hips. He shakes his head and rolls his eyes.

He then looks at Quinn then back to the girl then back "That's your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Nicole S.

Nicole S.

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:06 pm

The blonde girl walks up to Casidee "Hey I love the way you are on this show! You're like so beautiful and iconic, did this young man give you a hard time?" She points at Forrest, he flips her off "Isn't he just full of personality?!" She snickers.

She slides to Norah "You're so pretty and just ah! Hi my name is Nicole and I'm Forrest's favorite older sister!" She grins real big.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:07 pm

Quinn gets a nudge from Forrest, who too is dealing with the apparently not so good family relationship. Though for Forrest it seemed like a rather one sided hatred... From his side. Quinn hesitates. 'You mean her? She seems harmless to me' he rubs his arm and gives the girl a small smile. 'You're family I assume?'
Then he looks back at Norah, who now is begging for coffee. Great...

'Uhm... Yeah... This is uh... Norah' he says, loud enough for his little sis to hear him as well.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:08 pm

As the people moved away from Juliet to get close to their loved ones, she got nowhere to hide and she had to face the other campers..."Hey guys, I guess you already saw that I came back, I have soooo many things to say..." Juliet stares Casidee, but she decided to stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Norah

Norah

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Norah smiles as someone else's, probably that Forrest guy's, sister talks to her! She looks at the ground with a hint of shyness on her face and a pink blush on both cheeks.

'You- that's so sweet like... Awh thank you.' Norah giggles softly, and looks back up to give Nicola a  friendly smile in return. 'You are too! I'm jealous of your golden hair it's so pretty!' she shyly moves her foot over the floor as a sign of nervosity. Then she turns back to Quinn, nervosity completely gone and replaced with that which can only be described as annoyance.

'So like... Why I'm here? Well if you don't come to mom, dad and me I have little choice but to come to you hm?' she says accusingly.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:21 pm

Quinn gulps. Family matters.... That's the last thing he expected to deal with when playing in a competition for 10,000$ while staying on an abandoned island, honestly. He tugs at the collar of his shirt.

'Yeah uhm... Sorry about that' he sheepishly smiles, not knowing how to properly respond. AT ALL. 'How are they doing by the way....' he carefully asks.
Back to top Go down
Norah

Norah

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:25 pm

Norah crosses her arms. 'Well uhm, thanks for asking how I'm doing. Pffff.' he huffs.
'I had to leave messages from them to you.' she starts counting as she names their replies.

'Dad told me to tell you that you need to man up. And that seeing you sleep 24/7 is getting old, and that you need to man up, again.' she continues.
'Mom says that you need to get a haircut and that you look like a, and I quote, 'goddamn hippy'. And she's right! Jeez, can you even see anything through those bangs? Your hair is longer than mine!' she complains.

Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Casidee absorbs all the compliments. Yesss YESS! "Oh my gosh you girls are so sweet! Thank you so much!!!"

The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 Source

"Trouble?!" Casidee wraps her arms around Quinn and Forrest. "How could these two hot boys give me any trouble?? But I have to say.."

She breaks away from the boys. "It's definitely has to be in the genes! Look at how pretty your sisters are!" She looks at Nicole. "You're hair looks like pure gold and-" she turns to Norah "You're eyes! Oh my gosh! Stunning! Assistant you heard the people, fetch some sweetie drinks for these sweeties!"

Casidee's moment of glory is cut short by Juliet glaring at her. "Oh... hey Juju.."
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   The Call for you love ones! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Call for you love ones!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 6 - "The Merge of Bloodlines" :: The Campsite :: Camp Fire-
Jump to: