Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Call for you love ones!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nicole S.

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:51 pm

He grabs his arm "You don't understand, her and the other one always made my life harder than usual ugh! She is a stalker." He grabs his hat and swings it at her "Shoo shoo bye." He shakes his head and throws a finger at her "YOU'RE ONLY OLDER BY A FEW MINS!!"

He straightens himself up "Eh he he smiles when Casidee wrapped her arms around both his and Quinn's shoulders." He looks at Juliet "Hey skater girl what's up?"

He looks at Norah and smirks "Hey the name is Forrest and you have a cute smile."

((Oops I didn't know I was signed in hers but this is Forrest saying this))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole S.

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:05 pm

Nicole grins and bounces her hair "Thank you girls and ooh you're so lovely FORREST WHY HAVEN'T YOU GOTTEN YOURSELF A GIRL HUH?!!" She slaps his back but stops when she see's Quinn "Hi, you're so tall and so cute...I love your hair." She gets a strand and strokes it between her fingers.

She blushes "Oh you Casidee you're making me blush."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:35 am

Quinn is taken aback by Casidee's sudden interest in him and Forrest. He felt his cheeks getting warm but gets distracted before this happens. Nicole touches his hair and he moans, putting his hands over his bangs. 'T-thanks but uhm, I don't like it when people touch my hair.' she was so sweet though, he couldn't help but have the corners of his mouth pull up. So cute....

Forrest wrote:

He looks at Norah and smirks "Hey the name is Forrest and you have a cute smile."

This immediately caught Quinn's attention. He frowns and glares at Forrest.
'What did you just say to her?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Forrest still stares at Norah, kinda ignoring what Quinn is asking and smiling.

confession
I mean the girls here in camp are hot and all but that hairball's sister is one cute cherry on the top! I'm sure he wouldn't mind a lil flirting here and there plus he's keeping that sister of mine occupied.
End of confession

"I don't see the resemblance between you two..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norah

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:34 pm

Norah was taken aback by Forrest's compliments. She looks around, not sure how to respond to the clearly older guy. He wasn't UGLY... No not at all, heheh.... But what did he like, want from her?
'I uh- uhm, thanks I uh-' following her brother's example, she awkwardly stood there rubbing the back of her head while blushing. She nervously grins, looking uncomfortable by the attention he was giving her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole S.

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:31 pm

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to grab your hair...it's understandable about hair touching unless someone is cutting or doing your hair...you're seriously cute."

She leans forward to Forrest and tugs at his ear "Are you having fun there being a creep?! Stop flirting, you're bad at it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miranda

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:10 pm

Miranda comes running back and hands everyone their coffee. She's panting "I-I hope you all like it! I tried to make it as fast as I could!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:13 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Call for you love ones!   

Back to top Go down

The Call for you love ones!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 6 - "The Merge of Bloodlines" :: The Campsite :: Camp Fire-
Jump to: