Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:46 am

Surprised by the sudden appearance of the short bubbly girl he chokes on the bite he took of the parfait. Quickly trying to hide the embarrassing choking sounds, he leans over the table and takes a second to recover before speaking up.

*inhale* '-Oh, hey there' he gives her a weak smile.
'Nice to meet you Lori. Name's Quinn'
He now puts on his signature goofy smile and gives her a small wave. Lori enthusiastically asks him about his headphones. He grabs the headphone and holds it tightly.

'This baby makes life bearable basically. Worked hard for them.' he gets a bit closer to Lori and shows her his MP3 he smuggled with him.
'Electronic music is the best, by far. But I appreciate any kind of music. House makes my day too and then there's also rap. Very misunderstood genre actually-'

He rambles on for a bit until he notices how caught up he got in the chat.

'Oh uhm, by the way, what would be your favorite music genre?' he asks out of pure curiosity wondering what the apparent goth girl would say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:08 am

Lorelei screeches as she heard Quinn start to choke on his parfait. She stands up and wraps her arms around his chest as if she was going to perform the Heimlich maneuver.

"DON'T WORRY! I THINK I KNOW THE HIEMLICH!" No you don't, you liar, she thought to herself. She eases away from him as the choking sounds slowly subsided. She then takes her seat back next to him while blushing slightly for making a scene.

She sits there quietly as she listens to someone passionately talk about music. It's actually kind of cute how into it he got. She could talk about music forever. As soon as she heard a question being asked towards her, she was super shocked. She then jumps for joy as she thinks about her favorite artists.

"Ooohhh!!! I love to dance to techno music at raves!! I normally don't listen to a whole lot of rap though. But I also REALLY love K-pop for it's fun and kawaii vibe to it. And the obvious...alternative rock when I just wanna chill and relax. One of my All-time favorite artists has to be Voltaire"

She sighs as she thinks about her favorite singer.

"I can't help it. He has a voice like velvet and a dark sense of humor that I have come to love. I'd marry that man if I could."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:27 am

He is quiet when he hears Lori mention raves.
'....Raves?'

He starts sweating.
'Oh-ohyeah, I really like those too, a whole lot. Raves are amazing, they're my life.'
He laughs - just sliiiightly too long to have it be a comfortable laugh. Just keep talking doofus

'K-pop hm? I'm not too familiar with it but it has its charm. and Voltaire sounds like a good pick.' Quinn looks around the cafeteria and scrapes his throat.

'So uhm, have you talked to more people so far? I haven't really, y'know, met anyone so far. Except for you.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:06 pm

As she gasped in excitement, Lorelei tried to contain her joy but fails as she taps her wrists together out of instinct. She couldnt help but think RAVERS UNITE! She completely ignores her half eaten parfait as she is way too caught up with talking to Quinn.

"REALLY?!?! It's so nice to hear that someone has the same interest as me! I was kind of afraid that I wasn't going to see anybody like that."

She is also more than happy to answer his question about the people she talked to in camp. She rests her head on her folded hands.

"Wait, did you not talk to anyone in the boy's cabin not talk to you? On the other hand, I think the girls in camp might like you a lot. You seem like a cool and easy going sort of guy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:41 pm

Forrest looks at both of them chatting about music and then he speaks "Already flirting just only a day here..." he leans in closer to whisper in Quinn's ear "y'all better get a room..." he moved away and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:10 pm

Quinn takes a new bite of the parfait.
'I didn't think anyone would be interested in raves here at all so this is awesome. I have some great rave music on my MP3 too, they're pretty rad.'

As he continued talking with Lori, Forrest interrupts them.

Forrest wrote:
"Already flirting just only a day here..." he leans in closer to whisper in Quinn's ear "y'all better get a room..."

He stops smiling as his eyes become big (under his bangs, obviously) 'This- THIS isn't flirting PFFF.' He says to Forrest who already was walking away.
Is it? he thinks and sweats while a smile returns.

'Oh wow I am flirting' he proudly says to himself, barely audible.

Next thing he knows, he brings his leg up to the bench as an attempt to look 'cool' to Lori.
'I could always, y'know... get a party going with epic music. If I have the right equipment.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:48 pm

At this point, Lorelei pushes her parfait to the side. Talking is more fun than eating anyway. Especially about raves, music, and all that fun stuff.

"True that. Normally people think ravers are druggies that glow in the dark. I hate when people say that!...Though the glowing part is always awesome to me."

She gives a confirming nod as he mentions his rave music. But before she could say anything else, Forrest cuts into their conversation with a kinda snarky but funny remark for how wrong he is misinterpreting the situation. Why would he want to flirt with someone like me? That's silly, she thinks to herself.

"We were flirting? I just kinda thought it was a boy and a girl having a nice talk." She tilts her head to the side in confusion.

She then sees Quinn acting really funny. Maybe it's just to joke around? She wouldn't know why he would want to be serious. So she just laughs it off like it's a joke. Until he captured her attention by mentioning a party.

She gasps "No way! How did you know that I was going to plan a party??? Did you read my mind or something?" That would be amazing if you could do that!!! But where can you get the equipment for it? She tries to say quietly so no one else can hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:46 pm

After Forrest stood up to throw his trash away he heard them mention 'a party' and he slides himself on the cafeteria chair near them "I heard party and my body couldn't resist."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:22 pm

'Are we flirting?' He asks Lori.
He then bows over making the 'thinker' pose and starts speaking with a deep voice.

"What IS flirting"

Quinn re-positions himself, and both Lorelei and Forrest now were hyped about a party.

'Oh definitely... I can try to fix a radio and that's a nice start.' he grins sheepishly at the two.
'I'll ask one of the counselors if I can borrow one?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:37 pm

After slightly hearing Quinn and Lorelei's converstation togethor, she quickly got up, and grinned in a rather cheeky manner.

"You know, I've been wondering if you two REALLY ARE flirting! Call me crazy or what not, but you two honestly look like a good couple in my eyes. Not that I already know what it feels like to fall in love...

Ah jeez, if I had my camera with me, I'd instantly snap a photo of you two togethor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:30 pm

Lorelei tries to hold back loud laughter from Quinn's dorky but cute pose. But it all failed, it was just too much so she still laughed really hard. But it died down quickly as she recollects herself.

"Sorry, I'm not laughing at you, I swear. It was just really funny how you did that" She then brings her hands together and bows.

"One must know the ways of flirting before practicing the art, Quinn-san" She says in a mimiking deep tone. She readjusts herself to make her demeaner seem somewhat serious. "But that radio would be super neat to have. I hope that the counselors are able to give you permission to use it."

She then hears what Kathy said as she is still slightly confused. How do we look like a couple already? We literally just met right now, she thought to herself. But she still laughs what she what she said.

"Haha, that's silly! Quinn is a cool guy, but we literally just met. But talking to him is really nice though." She looks in his direction and smiles genuinely. "But I am always down for taking a selfie with new people if you would like to~."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:42 pm

Kathy somewhat cringed at Lorelei's reply to her, after bringing up the fact that her and Quinn have just met eachother.

"You know... There is a thing called "Love at first sight", right?"

But then, she suddenly stops herself, as sudden images of her and Casidee fighting over Ramon were in her head.

"Actually, I'll just leave it here. Maybe I'll bring my camera here for dinner or something.
How does that sound?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:21 pm

Lorelei raises an eyebrow in slightly more confusion then she was before. Did she say something wrong? She just stated the obvious, that's all...right?

"Well yeah. I know about Love at First Sight. But I just don't believe in that. It's just not how I roll."

How can she know how she rolls of she never had a boyfriend before? It's just something she never put much thought into. She just likes to have fun with as many people as possible. The thought of her already screwing up kills her on the inside!

She snaps out of her deep state of thought and replies to Kathy about her camera."Sure! That sounds great! I am going to prep all of the silly props for picture opportunities! Thanks Kathy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:34 pm

Kathy tossed her head, looking at Lorelei's rather zoned state. At first, she assumed that it was just part of her nature.

But when Lorelei thanked her for willing to take pictures, Kathy gave her a warm smile in return.

"Ahehe, not a problem, girl! I'm just a simple photographer, that's all."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!   

Back to top Go down

Part Of A Balanced Breakfast!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: