Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheniyah's Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Cheniyah's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 9:13 am

Kabirah:
Cheniyah was sent into the office for one last interview before he official walks the Trail of Shame.
"Hello, Cheniyah and welcome to your elimination interview, we have so many questions to ask you!"
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:08 pm

Cheniyah smiled as she sat down and flicked her long blonde locks back behind her shoulders.

“Hi Kabirah! I’m so excited to see what you have to ask!”
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:18 pm

Kabirah:
Kabirah smiles, lets hope this gets juicy!!
"Well get ready because here is your first question and don't be afraid to let it all out! SO, why do you think there was a vote cast against you each time you walked into the elimination round?"
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:22 pm

Cheniyah chuckled a little.

Cheniyah's Interview Tenor

"Well you know, because Juliet was a jealous little girl who couldn't handle the fact that I was surviving elimination. Plus, no one really ever gave me a chance to y'know be nice. They always expected mean bitchy Cheniyah because I wouldn't drink spoiled milk. Not my fault I know how to stand up for myself and not be a fucking loser!"

Cheniyah laughed, remembering standing up against Dashon.

Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:31 pm

Kabirah:
Kabirah laughs "I have to say Cheniyah. The moment you threw the drink onto Dashon was brave and the look on his face was PRICELESS. What makes it funnier is that he's still mad about it to this day!" She laughs even more.

Cheniyah's Interview AnguishedIdealHoverfly-max-1mb

"So when you said no one ever gave you the chance to be nice, was your strategy in the game to be mean and upfront with the others? If not, then what was your strategy?"
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:39 pm

"Well going into the game I was planning on keeping it on the low-low but since that messy ass elimination where Calevan was being a idiot and kept voting Casidee, I had to change my strategy and honestly I was hurt. I was!"

Cheniyah's Interview 554

"I feel like the team swap screwed me over too because I was not close to any of the girls. And I find it ridiculous that I was one of the only two who actually did the challenge. And yet Lorelei had the audacity to call me a sore loser when I walked away!"

Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Kabirah:
"You where also the one that scored higher than the other 3, do you think the girls voted you out because you where a threat or they didnt like your attitude?"

"Do you also believe that switching teams screwed up your game?"
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:50 pm

"Yes! No matter how the other girls can call me a sore loser, they were threatened by a independent woman actually taking matters into her own hands. Casidee depends on Cal, Bijou depends on Cal, and Lorelei depends on Forrest. I depended on no one in my team it's quite sad actually that these girls can't think for themselves. That's why I think a guy is going to win this season. At first I thought it was a girl but now I'm sure it's a guy because these girls are stupid!"

Cheniyah sighed.

"I know my attitude wasn't the best but I was a team player. They could've saved voting me off in the merge. It's just unfortunate!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:01 pm

Kabirah:
"With the girls following the boys around, in the beginning of the game, It looked as if you where trying to get Dashon. Were you trying to use him as leverage to rig the system and get further into the game? Be honest, their won't be any blood on your hands for admitting these things!"
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:30 pm

"Oh my gosh Kabirah how could you ask such a thing!"

Cheniyah paused then smirked,

"Yeah that happened but he slapped me across the face instead of giving cpr, what kinda 'lifeguard' does that?"

Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:56 pm

Kabirah:
"A crappy one, but girl you must be lyin bet you enjoyed that slap across the face..."

"If a boy does win this season, what would you say to Bijou, Lorelei, Kathy and Casidee?" She brings her mic even closer to Cheniyah ready for this important scoop!"
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:00 pm

Cheniyah blushed a little at Kabirah's comment.

"Oh come on girl, don't expose my kink!"

Cheniyah said with a snicker before Kabirah asked the all end to be all question. Cheniyah took a pause and looked directly into the camera.

Cheniyah's Interview Image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F08%2F09%2F635746904329582185614263365_tumblr_n0jziugHnp1qzr7woo1_400.gif&ho=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.theodysseyonline

"I told you so."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Kabirah:
"Ya, nasta..."

"Well, despite the loose connections with your fellow campers. Is there at least one person you grew liking to, maybe just a little?"
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:07 pm

Cheniyah took a moment and thought about the answer to the question.

"Just kidding! Um... I guess I did like Quinn a little bit. And although Forrest was stupid he wasn't that bad of a person."

Cheniyah admitted. That took a lot out of her.
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:12 pm

[OOC: Not to be a buzzkill... but Imma be a buzzkill djkfhsdjkfsdf how does Cheniyah know about Cal being in an alliance with Casidee and Bijou? How does she even know he voted for Casidee that one time? Sorry, but this is too specific and direct for her to assume, therefor this is godplaying.]
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:15 pm

[OOC: Cheniyah doesn't know they're in an alliance, she's saying that Casidee and Bijou both individually depend on Cal, she doesn't realize that Casidee and Bijou are together in an alliance. And she knew because she did the math, Forrest told her he voted her, Juliet told her she voted her, Casidee told her she voted Forrest and Cheniyah voted Forrest hence she ruled Cal out. And it's what she currently thinks.]
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:24 pm

[ Well what do u mean by depending on them when they've never even been seen talking outside of private rps? and while i admit the ruling out is pretty valid (even tho it got me and others confused) considering juliet ended up lying about her vote that shouldn't make cheniyah certain that what everyone else told her is the truth. maybe it's not in her character but idk, seems weird to me to be this certain to the point of even getting mad at cal jdfghjfklgdf]
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:27 pm

[She's mad at Cal because of the comments from the food eating challenge and she brought the vote up as addition to her frustrations. And you're right she doesn't know what's the truth she's going off of what everyone else told her and ruled Cal out. Hence not godplaying. And interactions between the three during challenges made her assume Bijou and Cal's relationship and an interaction with Casidee made Cheniyah assume. She doesn't know they're in an alliance, she's just going off of her observations.]
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:37 pm

[ Okay, then I'm letting you know her observations are a huge REACH fjghfjkghf discrediting characters like that and dubbing them dependent on others based on minimal information is not okay unless I guess it's in her nature to make such wild assumptions with which I am not familiar if she is like that djfhskjf and so it legit just makes it sound that she thinks they're in an alliance. Like, it might not be what she's thinking, but it's what it sounds like out loud since nobody knows what she's thinking.]
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:39 pm

[Ye ye I get you. Cheniyah is pretty known for making reaches and jumping to wild ass conclusions. She ultimately doesn't know about the alliance she's just calling Bijou and Casidee weak because they had a better relationship in the end with Cal than Cheniyah]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheniyah's Interview   Cheniyah's Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheniyah's Interview
Page 1 of 1