Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show and Tell!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Show and Tell! Empty
PostSubject: Show and Tell!   Show and Tell! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 9:55 am

Amberly:
"HOWDY CAMPERS!

Show and Tell! PeskyUglyBoaconstrictor-size_restricted

"Now, I bet YA'LL wondering why I brought you guys here today? It's because for this activity you guys will be doing a show and tell for me! You all can expose secrets about you and your loved one or just share something pointless! It's up to you to decide what you all want to share!"
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Clover

Clover

Show and Tell! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show and Tell!   Show and Tell! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:07 am

"OOO! JUICY! Did you all know Calevan got a girl pregnant, but she was so scared the baby will get too much of his stinky hobo wolfman genes so she aborted it? SO scandalous!"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

Show and Tell! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show and Tell!   Show and Tell! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:10 am

"The situation is a lot more nuanced than that and I wouldn't overshare if I were you." He gave Clover a cold look.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Show and Tell! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show and Tell!   Show and Tell! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:18 am

"Oh I'm sorry Cal, did I trigger you? Are you going to cry like the day you got kicked out?"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

Show and Tell! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show and Tell!   Show and Tell! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:19 am

"Depends. Are you going to cry like the day you found out you were just my replacement? Let's have a f*cking cry fest!"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Show and Tell! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show and Tell!   Show and Tell! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:24 am

Clover notices Cal is losing his cool, which starts to make her uncomfortable. Regardless, she continued with her fake tone of voice.
"Sorry, but I'm the real victim, sweetie. I was living my life and all of a sudden I find out I have an older brother nobody told me about! AND HE WAS HOMELESS! Ugh...can you imagine my shock? Being related to a homeless person....tragedy beyond proprotions. You just lost a snowboarding competish or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Calevan

Calevan

Show and Tell! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show and Tell!   Show and Tell! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:34 am

"Yeah, just casually erase the years of pressure and abuse from mom and dad leading up to them not wanting to do anything with me just because I wanted to have a book store instead of bringing them more cash and fame. Also funny how you still want to live in denial that you were literally my replacement. They named you Calevan for f*ck's sake! And the real tragedy is how they don't care about you either and only keep you around since it isn't as convenient and easy to get rid of you like they did with me, because I'm a real guy and it's less awkward and oh...uhh...sh*t."

Cal realizes he went off too late.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Show and Tell! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show and Tell!   Show and Tell! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:40 am

Show and Tell! Landscape-1476115854-monica

Did you just OUT ME???? HATE CRIME! HATE CRIME!!! HATE CRIMEEE!!! Like, GEE, CAL! I'm sorry mama and papa aren't conveniently homophobic & transphobic so you can have me join your sad and pathetic homeless lifestyle and feel less bitter, but you don't have to expose me like that on TELEVISION! AHHH! I'm so HURT and HUMILIATED! It is MY thing to share, okay??? You CIS male scumbag! I can't!!!"

Clover runs away dramatically.

Show and Tell! Anigif_original-15274-1455063015-1
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Show and Tell! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show and Tell!   Show and Tell! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:15 pm

All:
All the counselors except for Kabirah:

Show and Tell! Giphy

Kabirah:
Show and Tell! Tumblr_inline_p3dp13bxhh1s8z5kg_500

Isabel:
"S-s-should somebody go and get her?!?!" he panics
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Show and Tell! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show and Tell!   Show and Tell! I_icon_minitime