Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 6 [Confessional #1]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calevan

Calevan

Episode 6 [Confessional #1] Empty
PostSubject: Episode 6 [Confessional #1]   Episode 6 [Confessional #1] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:52 am

"Okay, I didn't mean to out my sister on TV...I know I'm not the most pleasant person, but I don't hate her or anything for being the way she is. She's just very spoiled and doesn't realize how good she has it. Many transgender people get kicked out of their home for being trans and I know for a fact that , no matter what she says, our parents are the type of people who would've dropped her for this on the spot, but didn't....because they already dropped me for failing their pre-set ideas of how my life should've gone.
In a twisted and indirect way she's living large and without a worry thanks to me. I don't think it's fair for her to join in on hating me when she doesn't even know me as a person and just accepts whatever our parents tell her..." Cal sighs.

"Despite all of this, I should probably apologize to her."
Back to top Go down

Episode 6 [Confessional #1]
Page 1 of 1