Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee) Empty
PostSubject: Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee)   Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 5:22 pm

Casidee brings Quinn down to the lake. "I thought it would be nice to come chat here again, it's like, our spot! Anyways, I want to get to know you a bit more, Quinn! You and your sister are so different, it's so fun! Tell me about your home life!"

She sits down by the water. "Also, I'm SOOO sorry my assistant infected you. She falls head over heels so quickly."
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee)   Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 pm

Quinn went along with Casidee, who persuasively managed to lure him back to the lake. For a talk, he assumed? Not for like making out right? Oh god, shut down awkward mode.... Honestly he didn't know why they were there together. But he was curious to see what would happen.

'Know me a bit more?' Quinn hesitates. That was new... VERY new. It was really sweet of Casidee to ask him that, but surprise took over and made its way to his face. 'I uh- heh, alright' he shyly agrees, and gives her a smile. 'It's okay, I was really surprised by her answer but uhm... It also was flattering' he blushes.

'And uhm as for Norah and I that... That's a long story.' he rubs the back of his head. Should he really just tell her about them? He hasn't seen Kabirah around with a camera, so it probably won't be broadcasted right?
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee)   Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 11:27 pm

"She's such little jelly girl, but she's so good at taking care of my dog lol."

Casidee thinks to herself. I bet she's really his mom. Oh! What if they're in love?! Omg ew I'm so into this now. Casidee tucks her hair behind her ears and does a little shimmy "I'm all ears~"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee)   Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 1:30 am

(OOC: I changed my color to #CC3388 for better readability!)

'Oh uhm...' He nervously chuckles, not sure where to start. And what to tell, either. He had to be careful with the words he chooses... Last thing he wants is legal issues.

'Alright well.... Last time Norah and I lived under the same roof was when I was 16 and she was 13.' He checks for Casidee's reaction and continues. 'She's still pissed at me for leaving her alone with our overprotective parents. But at least she gets along with them.' He picks up a flat rock he sees lying close to him and examines it. 'I've talked to her over the phone every now and then for special occasions mostly but other then that we.... Barely had contact.'
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee)   Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 3:32 pm

Casidee nodded along to everything Quinn said, throwing in a few "Mhm"s and "Ahhh"s and a few "Yup Same."s. "Yeah defiantly. Same here, I know whatcha mean." She was listening, a little, she caught gist of most of it. She was low-key trying to see what was under Quinn's bangs for some of the conversation.

Casidee blinked a little extra whenever Quinn mentioned that they had been apart since Norah was 13. Did Quinn leave home at 16? Casidee smiled and nodded her head some more "So like, you hate your parents? Heh, what happened there?" It was getting juicy for Casidee now~
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee)   Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 3:42 am

'Well hate, hate is a strong word. I guess it's a mutual feeling of resentment due to actions that were and weren't executed in the past.' it basically came down to hate... but he disliked the word too much to call it that.

'I am an ambitious person. I wanted to do more than they allowed me to and uhm, they didn't really agree with me.' he carefully chose his words at this point, not wanting to let any unwanted detail slip. He looks Casidee in her eyes, and he sees she's really paying attention to him. Quite more of an attention span than she showed before. How flattering.... Quinn rubs his arm and looks to the ground. 'So I did everything myself after I turned 16. Left the house, started living with a friend. I can take care of myself just fine.' As if to intentionally contradict himself, he scratches his nose to get rid of the itch from his wayyyy too long bangs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee)   Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Spot (Private RP with Quinn and Casidee)
Page 1 of 1