Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Immunity Challenge! (Opening)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Thing
Admin

PostSubject: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:55 am

The Campers wake up to a heart dropping snap of a twig.
The contestants have no idea how they got into the forest.

"Where are the counselors?" A camper asks.
"I swear this better not be a joke..." A camper weeps

The campers begin to hear inhuman footsteps get closer to the campers.
The campers huddle up around eachother. The noise get's closer
Closer... Closer... CLOSER... EVEN CLOSER
What does this thing want!?!?!

[Hello Final 6 to your double elimination slash immunity challenge!
That's right this challenge will reward the first place contestant immunity
while giving the last place contestant a one-way ticket to ELIMINATION!

Here is how your challenge works.
You will be given an image that contains a web of nine letters; 8 letters will be surrounding one center letter. your task is to find as many words in the english language. you can use these nine letters - however, every word you create must contain the center letter. the player who finds the most correct words IN 72 Hours
(April 19th, 12:00pm) will win Immunity! While the player who scores the lowest will be going home!

Note: You all can help each other out with words if you want to keep your alliance members safe! Just know if there is a tie for the highest rank, you all will be doing a sudden death challenge!

The two players with the lowest score will be nominated for elimination! Which means the 4 players safe will vote who should go home!

Your Puzzle:

Once you have finished the challenge! Please send me a Private message! weather on Skype, Facebook, This Forum or on DA Notes! To lock in your answers!
If you have any questions please ask me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:10 am

Casidee is the first to wake up in the forrest. She looks around frantically. Wh-where!? Wh-what?! Wh-why?! Casidee screams at the top of her lungs.

"AHhHHHhhhHhHhHHHHHHHhhHhhhHhhhhHhhh!!!" She wakes the rest of the campers.

She pants a little after her scream before catching her breathe. "......Ewwwwww I slept in dirtttt..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:43 am

Quinn woke up right beside Casidee and get's awakened by a shrill shriek in his right ear that still rings in his head. He covers his ears and braces himself for a long cry that, indeed, lasted long enough to awaken every single forest creature. When Casidee is finished, he removes his hands from his head and looks around to see what the exact situation was they are in.

Most campers were waking up now. Did they drug them or? Quinn sleeps a lot but he's not a heavy sleeper, no.

'Is it weird to say that I've been in a similar situation before?' he asks, but the strange look on Forrest's face says enough.

'Oh well... Uhm... Long story.' he shrugs while sheepishly smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:43 am

Casidee is frustrated at this. Who would do this? Kidnapping? Disgusting, Casidee WILL have whoever did this in prisoned. "Uhggggg. I feel disgusting, what kind of a weirdo would touch someone in their sleep. How are you so nonchalant about kidnap-"

Casidee stops mid sentence. She hears a noise. It's getting closer, and closer! Her breathing intensifies. "Q-Quinn! Do you hear that!? I swear I hear something! Quick do something, I'm too hot do die!!"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:16 pm

He shakes his head. 'I don't know who would do this... Is this really something the counselors would do? If so, my bet is on Je'Raldo for it to be his doing. He's evil like that.'

Quinn heard the noise as well. Casidee is scared and gets closer to him. He man's up and puts a hand on her shoulder while looking her in the eye. 'It's okay, we're in a group. Whatever it is, we can handle it.' it sounded a bit cheesy but he said it with a lot of confidence. It was unlike him but because of that it was meaningful! He still was scared af though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:04 pm

Forrest wakes up hearing Casidee's yells and looks around to see what that yelling was about "What the heck is going on?! I so didn't need an alarm clock this early." He stands up and dusts himself okay then looks around him "Are we...in the forest dudes?" He frowns and puts his hands on his waist.

"Okay who were the sickos that walked into our cabins and dragged our butts out here?!"
He looks over at Quinn comforting Casidee and smirks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:47 pm

Casidee and Quinn are about to die and Quinn over her cracking jokes. (lol)

Looks like Casidee will have to step up to the plate. She picks up a rock and throws it in the direction of the noise. "I've got 2 strong boys over here ready to protect me, you better stay back!"

She looks at the two boys and happily cheers "Right!?"

Back to top Go down
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:00 pm

"Are you guys literally scared of this forest...I mean it's big and dark but...yea." he wasn't sure himself how he feels about it. He shrugs it off and flexes his arms "I will protect you ladies from any harm in this and you too hairball." He smirks.

He turns raises a eyebrow when she came up close to them like that but smiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:24 pm

"K perfect!" She grabs Forrest by the shirt and tugs him to stand up in the direction of the noises. She gives his butt a little pat. "Go onnn. Go check it out. We'll be right here for moral support~"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:21 am

'Ladies? Hey!' he says, crossing his arms. Pfff... Forrest isn't the only one who can protect the others! He'll prove himself even if he ends up embarassing himself.

....Wait that didn't sound right....

Whatever. He still steps up his game and pushes Forrest out of his way to walk towards the rustling bushes. Was he actually donig this? He was! He ignored Forrest's complaints and carefully went further into the forest. This is what being brave feels like and he had to admit, it felt extremely heroic. Also a bit stupid but he'd take it. This is probably all broadcasted so... He most likely wouldn't be in any REAL danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:03 am

He felt Casidee push him in front of her and her patting on his booty. It's Casidee alright doing this kind of stuff.

He suddenly felt a push and looked to see who it was which was Quinn. He yelled at him but then crosses his arms just to watch him "defend them".

He shakes his head and laughs a bit "Dude I was gonna so do it but go ahead and impress the girls!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:16 am

Casidee curls up, hides behind Forrest for protection, and watches Quinn approach the noise. She lightly punches her fists forward, whispering "Get'm Quinn, Get'm!"

Back to top Go down
The Thing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:39 pm

Twig snaps,
It's getting closer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:19 pm

Forrest pokes Quinn in the back "Dude just be careful and don't be too manly...doesn't fit you bro." He can feel Casidee's warm body pressed against his back so he starts getting hot.

He looks at Quinn with a worrisome expression. If anything goes down I'll be behind him. He starts walking up quietly behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Casidee hears the twig. "Ohmygod! Did you hear that Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest? Forrest?" She repeatedly whispered, fixated on Quinn and the noise.

Forrest begins to walk a bit with Quinn. She turns around and sees Lori, Cal, and Bijou all still passed out. Uhg she doesn't wanna continue, but it's not like these unconscious corpses behind her are gonna help her any. It looks like it's the ForreCasiQuinn trio. She quickly catches up, tightly holding on both boys for comfort, holding them both in front of her. They continue to walk until the deadies- I mean other campers are out of site.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:10 pm

Quinn heard the twig just as well as the others... If not better for he was the closest to the unknown forest in front of them. He breathes heavily at this point

Forrest was now walking besides him, and he silently mouths 'thanks' to show appreciation for his support. The three of them were out there like trapped rats. No idea where to go, no idea how to react to the situation. Quinn looks up to the sky to see that the stars are out. He stares at the sky for a while, not really paying attention to the forest anymore. Hey, THAT gives him an idea...!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:48 am

He reaches his hand out and covers her mouth with one finger "Shhh Casidee you're gonna make the hairball nervous."

He puts his hand on his shoulder and they quietly walked closer.

He bumps into Quinn "Dude why'd you stop?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge! (Opening)   

Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge! (Opening)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 7 - "Misery Loves Company" :: Challenges-
Jump to: