Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The final 6 (Episode 7 Confessionals)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

The final 6 (Episode 7 Confessionals) Empty
PostSubject: The final 6 (Episode 7 Confessionals)   The final 6 (Episode 7 Confessionals) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:42 am

T'was the night before the kidnapping.

"Quinn and Forrest are kinda fun! Hehe. It's been dead around here lately. Lorelei lost her spark, her very verrrry annoying spark, and Bijou and Cal have been off doing who knows what..."

Casidee taps her chin. "I can't believe it took me this long to integrate Quinn and Forrest into my circle. They're dumb boys, I love that. They'll do anything to be my knight in shining armor!~"

She folds her arms. "I know what you're thinking. 'Really rat? You're gonna talk to them now? Aren't you already in an alliance with Cal and Bijou?' Uhhh yeah? Power in numbers idiots. Whatever keeps me here longer and more importantly whoever keeps me entertained, and currently Quinn and Forrest keep me entertained~"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Casidee

Casidee

The final 6 (Episode 7 Confessionals) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final 6 (Episode 7 Confessionals)   The final 6 (Episode 7 Confessionals) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 3:45 pm

Casidee after hearing she won immunity.

The final 6 (Episode 7 Confessionals) Giphy

Casidee exhales. "It's about time I was immune. After all of my hard, painful, strenuous, heartbreaking, troubling, amazing work, I'm finally being rewarded, hehe~"

Casidee rolls her eyes. "Cal and Bijou are still unconscious.. it's been like forever. They're not much use to me if they're dead." Casidee shrugs and then pauses with big eyes. "IIIIIII meeeean... Oh gosh, I hope they're okayyyy!"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com

The final 6 (Episode 7 Confessionals)
Page 1 of 1