Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for the show to begin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

Waiting for the show to begin. Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for the show to begin.   Waiting for the show to begin. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Casidee, with her Immunity Tiara and Immunity Sash (self provided) sits and waits for everyone to show up. She arrived early so it was dead. She looks over at the camp counselors, and gives a little wave.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii~ Who wants to entertain me???"

Waiting for the show to begin. Tumblr_mpqt4766jk1rb324eo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Bijou

Bijou

Waiting for the show to begin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the show to begin.   Waiting for the show to begin. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 8:24 pm

Bijou walked toward the Elimination Ceremony anxiously. Her friend, Lorelei, was suddenly eliminated out of nowhere...Like, for real?? Can they do that??

She looks up at the sound of a woman's voice and smiles at Casidee. "Hey, girl!! Congrats on the victory!!"
Back to top Go down

Waiting for the show to begin.
Page 1 of 1