Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final 4 - Immunity Challenge

Go down 
+2
Quinn
Camp Counselors
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:17 am

The member 'Calevan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'WEB' : 6, 6, 1, 5
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:19 am

So far: [37]
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 9:01 am

[Omg that tit gif is horrifying]

Bijou was nervous.

She was doing a challenge and it might not even matter. Heck, what if she did well and then the other contestants choose to eliminate her so she doesn't get immunity? Maybe that's crazy talk. Maybe she's too on edge from being on the chopping block for the first time this season.

She didn't know if it was crazy or not. What she did know was that she was going to give this challenge her all.

"Let's do this!! Go go go!!" She encouraged everyone, then climbed up the rope web.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 9:01 am

The member 'Bijou' has done the following action : Dices roll

'WEB' : 6, 4, 1, 5, 4, 2
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 9:04 am

[22/40]

Bijou grabbed a handful of bags and tore them open. She was already over halfway there!! She had to be very very careful with the amount of bags she grabs now. She got up, cracked her knuckles and ran through the web again.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 9:04 am

'WEB' : 3, 2, 3
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 9:07 am

[30/40]

So close...But I can't go over!!

Bijou was so determined to win and prove herself! Sure, she had been mentally absent lately...But she wanted to win more than anything! Winning meant a big time in the spotlight. Maybe it would even lead to a commercial that showed her face!! Maybe she would even have lines in it!!!

It had to happen. She had to keep fighting. Even if she didn't win, at this point it would be okay. She got super far and had a wealth of screen time. Plus if she didn't win, her friends would likely!!!
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 9:07 am

'WEB' : 3, 6
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

[39/40]
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 3:06 pm

Forrest starts stretching his arms and look far out at everyone gathering bags/ripping them open. He gives a thumbs up at Quinn who was still caught in the net "I'll come back for you dude." As she rushes onto the net to retrieve the bags.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 3:06 pm

The member 'Forrest' has done the following action : Dices roll

'WEB' : 4, 6, 4, 6, 1
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 3:11 pm

21/40
It sucks him and Bijou still have to do this even though both are on the chopping block but he won't give up and will keep on fighting for this. He rushes to get more bags and rip open to reveal more numbers.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 3:11 pm

'WEB' : 2, 3, 6
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 3:13 pm

32/40

Crap. He was so close yet don't want to get cocky about it so he clears his head and rushes in again.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 3:13 pm

'WEB' : 2, 6
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 3:26 pm

40/40

He rips the last 2 bags and reveals the last numbers. He looks up and says nothing
Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 When-Moira-Bites-Off-Businessman-Penis

DID HE JUST...No! He bites down on his lips but acts cool about it.
Duuuuuuude why am I crying on the inside and want to scream like a girl?!

He goes over to Quinn and helps him get untangled from the net "Dude, you're always so clumsy but you did good DAMN WHY ARE YOU SO TALL?!" He struggles to pull him out but doesn't give up.

Last edited by Forrest on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 3:31 pm

Amberly:
"welL STRAp mY heaD To the side OF a pig AN' ROLL mE IN tHE muD!! CONGRATULATIONS FORREST/BIJOU! YOU HAVE WON IMMUNITY AND ADVANCED YOURSELF INTO THE FINAL 3!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 6:06 pm

Bijou gasped. "Wow Forrest, you did it!!"

It was kind of weird because he didn't just win for himself; he won for whichever between them is staying in the competition. In a way, he really helped her out.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 11:46 pm

He turns around when he hears his name and lets go of Quinn but quickly grabs him "W-w-WHAT?! I freaking won for me and Bijou!" He shakes Quinn and then hugs him tight.

Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 Finche10

He grins at Bijou "Thanks girl!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 - Immunity Challenge   Final 4 - Immunity Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final 4 - Immunity Challenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2