Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Elimination Cereomy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Final Elimination Cereomy Empty
PostSubject: Final Elimination Cereomy   Final Elimination Cereomy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 9:59 am

Kabirah:
"Congratulations Casidee for securing your spot into the final two! Now it is your time to decide who you want to take with you into the finally! It’s a tough decision but this is a 100K dicision , even tho it won’t matter to you... cause of your family wealth, which btw why the hell haven’t you donated money to the camp??!? Well anyways! Please make your decision casidee darling!”
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Final Elimination Cereomy   Final Elimination Cereomy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 11:12 am

"Congrats, Casidee!" Bijou exclaimed, jumping in place in the air. She wanted to genuinely be supportive, but she didn't want to come off like she was just trying to butter up Casidee to be in the finale with her. I mean, yeah duh, she wants to be in the final two!!! But if Casidee chose Calevan, that was okay!! She didn't want to seem like she was scheming on her friend.

Still tho, she wanted to make sure she looked hella cute.

Final Elimination Cereomy Giphy
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Final Elimination Cereomy   Final Elimination Cereomy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Kabirah, Cal, and Bijou sit at the ceremony. Casidee steps out in a full on prom poofy dress, dawning her Birthday Tiara and Sash. She walks down to them with such confidence. She could relive this moment every single day for the rest of her life.

Final Elimination Cereomy Walk-into-the-club-like-Gif-disney-princess-38412244-480-270

Casidee opens her mouth but catches herself and just takes it all in. She looks at each person. She smiles and giggles a little at each one. "Okay, wow- so like. Cool. So honestly, you're both probably my favorite people here... OTHER than hottie Ramon~ So I'm really not that excited to send either of you home... Like at least not one over the other~"

She smiles at her alliance members.
"Beg." She said that with such confidence. Such hunger for power. "Like yeah, beg. Tell me why you deserve this lol. I want to right person to be in the finale with me. Fight for it, hehe~"
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Final Elimination Cereomy   Final Elimination Cereomy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 4:14 am

"Well, congratulations Casidee for securing your rightful spot in the finale, but let's be real... no matter what we say you'll pick whoever you think has less of a chance to win in the vote against you. So how about we don't beat around the bush? Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't want this. I can easily list all the reasons why I deserve this, how thankful I will be to you or how I'll do this and that with the money, yadda yadda....but who has the patience to hear all that if it's probably gonna be for nothing?" He coincidentally points towards a sleeping squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Final Elimination Cereomy   Final Elimination Cereomy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 6:14 am

Beg? Casidee said it with such certainty and just a sprinkle of...deviousness? This was weird. Unlike she had ever seen her before. Surely she was just playing around, right...?

Calevan spoke up first, so she waited patiently for what he had to say. He did have a point...It would be smart to take the person into the finale who won't get as many votes. Wouldn't that be him? Then again, Casidee wouldn't do that...She would want to bring her closest friend with her!! For sure!!

Cal wouldn't bother making more points for why he should stay — tbh he didn't need to, that one point would be enough — but Bijou wanted to say something. Not beg. Oh, no no. There was too much of a chance of her going home. If that happened, she would leave with dignity. Absolutely.

"I don't know why you said to beg!! That's silly," she started, stepping forward. "But you know better than anyone my starlight eyes have been pointed at being on the silver screen!! Being in the finale with you would be just a wonderful push toward my goal. I've gotten this far, and even if I don't place final two with you, I will not stop!!"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Final Elimination Cereomy   Final Elimination Cereomy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 8:27 am

Final Elimination Cereomy Tenor

Well... that wasn't much begging! Where were the tears!? The desire to be pitied?! Awe booo...   Oh well! Casidee still had the power and that's still her favorite part! She was gonna pick whoever begged the most, but she'll have to listen to their actual arguments...

Casidee clasped her hands together, stared up at the sky concentrated, and just sat in silence for a bit. She was strategizing. She had to make a good move. Making it to every episode was her only priority, which she accomplished, but winning wouldn't be too bad either!~

Her gaze returns from the sky back to the contestants. She smiles "Lol oki I got it~ The person I'm taking with me to the finale is....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Calevan

Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Final Elimination Cereomy   Final Elimination Cereomy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 8:59 am

Even though it made sense to him that Casidee wouldn't pin herself up against someone as adored as Bijou, Cal still found himself in a state of shock that he was now in the final 2.

Final Elimination Cereomy 30a3a2052a0540fc408d384a4ac83b85

He snaps out of it as fast as he could.
"Thank you, Casidee. I appreciate that you stayed true to your promise. May the best camper win."

Cal then turns to Bijou and extends his arm for a handshake. He'd hug her after all those friendship-ish type encounters they had, but he doesn't really know how a proper hug works and he didn't want to make Bijou uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Final Elimination Cereomy   Final Elimination Cereomy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 10:39 am

Oh. So Casidee didn't pick Bijou after all. She even promised Calevan the final two? If she knew that going in, well...she might have tried things a little different.

Bijou was feeling very...What's the word...

Disappointed. Devastated. Dramatic. Disillusioned. But she didn't want to let it show. Even though she thought her and Casidee were really good friends, even though she felt sort of kind of betrayed.

As hard as it was for her, Bijou maintained her poise.

She turned to Calevan and smiled warmly. Despite feeling hurt, she was glad Cal made it to final two. He surprised her by holding out his hand, and after a moment of realization, she reached out her own for a handshake, putting her other palm over his. "You know, if anyone took the final two spot over me, I'm glad it was you!! People may think you're...rough around the edges. But you know what? You're you and that's great!! I'm rooting for you."

She turned to Casidee. "Well Casidee, I can't say it doesn't make sense that you'd eliminate me, but I can say I wish things went better. Best of luck with everything!!"

She waved to the camp counselors, thanking them for the opportunity, and gracefully strutted away — hiding how torn she felt inside.

Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Final Elimination Cereomy   Final Elimination Cereomy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 11:44 am

Kabirah:
Final Elimination Cereomy Tenor
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Elimination Cereomy   Final Elimination Cereomy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Elimination Cereomy
Page 1 of 1