Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Dolled Up...For Bed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bijou

Bijou

All Dolled Up...For Bed Empty
PostSubject: All Dolled Up...For Bed   All Dolled Up...For Bed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:34 pm

"Laaaaa la la la~ Do do ri ri," Bijou sang in front of the bathroom mirror as she groomed herself for bed. She was already dressed in pajamas — maybe ones a little too delicate for reality TV — which was a pink and white lacy nightgown. You have to love yourself first, she always says. The only person you need to get dolled up for is yourself!"

She gently brushed her curls, which fell down her shoulders now that they were no longer tied up. She sang a romantic song as she performed her nighttime ritual, occasionally pulling the brush away from her hair to use as a makeshift microphone.

During her usual routine, she normally imagines she's singing in front of a large audience. This time, though, she's actually singing in front of an audience. Not quite sure if she comprehends there's cameras in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All Dolled Up...For Bed   All Dolled Up...For Bed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 12:47 am

As Quinn was strolling over camp grounds now (as he  managed to sneak out of the boys cabin without being noticed) he stood still when he heard a voice coming from one of the buildings. It was a lady for sure, and it was beautiful. Personally he was more of a fan of electronic music and whatnot but honestly, this really caught his attention.

Drawn to it like a fly, he walked closer and looked at the high open window. It was really soothing so he decided to listen just for a feeeew more seconds... or minutes. Leaning against the wall, he stood there for a good 5 minutes with his eyes closed, focusing on the soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: All Dolled Up...For Bed   All Dolled Up...For Bed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 11:39 am

She continued her nighttime routine, enjoying the quiet she had to herself. Kind of surprising no one else was at the bathrooms at this hour — weren't there like 12 of them or something? Do they not brush their teeth? Whatever, she's just gonna milk it.

She began to sing louder and louder, getting more dramatic. She closes her eyes and sings like Alicia Keys into the microphone.

"Some people want it all!" she sang without any music behind her. "But I don't want nothing at all! If it ain't you baby!! IF I AIN'T GOT YOU BABY!!!"

All Dolled Up...For Bed Giphy
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All Dolled Up...For Bed   All Dolled Up...For Bed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 11:59 am

He snaps out of the daze as the girl suddenly went WILD on a power song. Extremely curious about her identity now, he wondered if he should go in or not - he didn't mean to disturb her.

He got an idea, and quickly (his form of 'quickly') hobbled back to the boys cabin retrieving his toothbrush. When he got back he heard the girl  was about to wrap up the song. Perfect
He then took a deep breath and opened the door of the bathroom after knocking. There he saw the redheaded girl, in a pretty white nightgown. He truly hoped he didn't blush like crazy when he saw her. Just caaaasually suppressing hormones. No big deal.

'I assume it was you singing those awesome power chords huh?' He lifted his head and brightly smiled. 'That is an amazing voice you got there'

He lifted his toothbrush showing her while he was there. Smooth move
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: All Dolled Up...For Bed   All Dolled Up...For Bed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 12:03 pm

Intruder alert!!!

It was only a matter of time before more of the contestants came into the bathroom, so she shouldn't have been surprised. Especially since she kinda lost control of her volume toward the end of that song.

"Oh, uh, hi!!! You, uh, heard me didn't you? Didn't mean to be so loud! But thank you! That's so sweet!"

She stopped using the brush as a mic and started nervously brushing her hair again. She seemed distracted, sort of embarrassed she actually had an audience for that (Again, Bijou, you're on live TV. There was an audience even if he wasn't around).

"Do you...sing too?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All Dolled Up...For Bed   All Dolled Up...For Bed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 12:12 pm

She seemed startled at his sudden appearance, making him nervous at last.

'Y-yeah! Sorry for disturbing you I... I couldn't help but notice your singing.'
She thanks him and he turns his head away from her. Quinn silently blesses his bangs for hiding the blush on his face.

'Me? Oh no, I don't really sing. I am nothing but a simple music fanatic, I appreciate a great song or a great voice.' he chuckles and looks into the mirror.

'So, are you a professional singer or?'
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: All Dolled Up...For Bed   All Dolled Up...For Bed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 12:16 pm

"Oh, uh, it's okay! This is a public bathroom after all," she said while smiling nervously and keeping her eyes on the mirror. "I wouldn't call it professional...I mean, I sing on my Snap story and stuff sometimes. But maybe some day! That's the big dream after all! And you, what's your calling?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All Dolled Up...For Bed   All Dolled Up...For Bed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 12:29 pm

He puts some of the toothpaste on his brush.

'That is how you start, but with your voice' he nods 'you'll get there for sure. I too have- a brother, my brother, and he is a DJ. He got discovered through playing on Snapchat and posting stuff on Instagram. Now he's a pretty big deal.' He makes a 'big' gesture and continues.

'My life is rather boring... I'm a tech support assistant. In my spare time I do some DJing though.'
'Well it isn't a lie' he thinks.

'Oh! Now that I think of it' Quinn pulls out an MP3 player and shows it to her. 'There are some really nice songs on here from more unknown pop artists. I think you'd like the songs. You can lend it if you'd like. As long as I get it back.' he gives her a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: All Dolled Up...For Bed   All Dolled Up...For Bed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 1:32 pm

Her ears perked up when he mentioned he DJ'd casually.

"Oh, you DJ! That's so cool!! What kind of music is it?" She felt a lot more relaxed hearing about his life.

He pulled out the MP3 and Bijou caught a glance of it in the mirror. Her eyes went wide and she turned to face him. "Oh my gosh, you snuck one of those in here?! That's so cool!" She put down the hair brush and approached him slowly, looking at it. "I would love to borrow it!! Thank you so much! I wish I had something to give you in return!"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All Dolled Up...For Bed   All Dolled Up...For Bed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 2:14 pm

The girl was actually very enthusiastic when he mentioned DJing which made him smile...
All Dolled Up...For Bed Quinn_smile_by_prettypassionut-dc4qxlr
-awkwardly.
She called him cool.

Then she mentions the MP3.
'Oh, yeaaah I couldn't let them rob me from my music.' He becomes rather serious. 'That's the last thing they should try....'
He smiles again.
'Smuggled it into the camp with ease. I got my ways.'

He drops the device into her hands and proudly puts his hands on his sides.
'It's fine really, no worries. I love sharing my music with others.'

He looks in the mirror again and sees his bright red face. He shakes his head, readjusting his bangs to quickly cover it up.

'So I uh.. I don't think I got your name yet...'
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: All Dolled Up...For Bed   All Dolled Up...For Bed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm

She laughed with him, but when he got suddenly serious it kind of made her feel uneasy. Oh my, what a change of tone...

When he smiled again, she smiled back awkwardly. But when he placed his MP3 in her hands, she became giddy. She looked at it with a big grin, suppressing giggling, and jumping up and down in excitement.

"You're the best! Oh, I'm Bijou!! I'm sorry we didn't get to introduce ourselves to each other before! Big first day, you know? What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All Dolled Up...For Bed   All Dolled Up...For Bed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 4:13 pm

'Well I wouldn't say the BEST' he says, rubbing the back of his head.

'Nice and fancy name you have. And very true, I haven't really seen much of the other campers yet either' he shrugs. 'but that'll come. Name's  Quinn.'

He looks at his hair through the mirror.
'My hair's a mess.....'
'As usual. So perfect.'

He snickers and turns towards the exit.

'I'll be heading off to the cabins now, you coming with?'
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: All Dolled Up...For Bed   All Dolled Up...For Bed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:07 pm

"One way or the other, we'll meet the rest of the contestants!" She nodded." For now — until the challenge, at least — I'm just going to focus on enjoying myself."

She waved to him as he began to head off.

"Nice to meet you, Quinn! I'll catch up. Got about another hour of my routine here..."

She finished brushing her hair, pulled out candles, and started lighting them on the sink counter.

"Have a good night!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Dolled Up...For Bed   All Dolled Up...For Bed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Dolled Up...For Bed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: Bathrooms-
Jump to: