Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jury's Q&A

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin

PostSubject: Jury's Q&A   Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Dashon:
"ALL RIGHT WIMPS!" He yells

"Jury, you've had a chance to hear what their opening comments are as to why they think they're the most deserving of the title of Sole Survivor. Now, it's a chance for you to get a little more information out of them." He then names all the jury members

"Some of you have been waiting a long time for your chance to address the finalists, and the time has finally arrived. The jury interrogation will take place in the thread, so please post your statements and questions here. You can direct your statements and questions to any two of the finalists, to gather the information you need to cast a million dollar vote. You are free to ask as many questions as you need, and you can reply to the finalists responses to your questions if you would like to."

(This segment will go on for as long as it needs to go on for. Once I feel everything that needs to be said has been said, I will open jury voting. I'd appreciate it if all of the jury members could have their statements/questions posted within the next 24-48 hours.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:05 am

Casidee I wanted to ask how do you feel after you voted me off the show? I thought we were friends, but you didn't stand at my side in the end"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:27 am

"I am so sorry Juju. I can see why you'd feel hurt, but I did what I felt was for the best. I formed an alliance with you, Cheniyah, and myself; and the very first elimination we had together you attempted to eliminated Cheniyah... I totally didn't want to eliminate you, like I'd choose boys over totes hot girlies, but after you turned on us.. I become worried for my own safety..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:45 am

After hearing both of their reasons and all, Forrest looks at Casidee then back to Calevan.
"Dude...gotta say you really fought your way by being smart and having the lay-low profile stradegy so YOU BETTER AMP YOUR MIND & BODY FOR THIS!"

He clears his throat "Err so how do you feel about being in the final two...Cal?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:00 pm

Cheniyah clasped her hands together and looked at Calevan.

"Okay first of all bitch we're the same ethnicity you can't say I smell. And I really got nothing to ask you except that you're a bitter ass, sad ass, lame ass, loser ass, cunt who and his annoying sister deserve everything bad that happens to them. You lost."

Cheniyah then smiled and turned to Casidee,
"Hi bitch, so tell me why I should deserve your vote over that deadbeat even though you betrayed me like the backstabbing bitch you are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:13 pm

Kathy glared at everyone as she folded her arms. She was quite angry that she had to come back to camp for a bit. However, she did have a quesiton in mind for both of the finalists.

"Hey Casidee, since I friggin hate you SO much, here's a special question from me, and you BETTER give me an honest answer, too! Were you ever in an alliance with anyone? If so, how long did it last, and when did it stop?"

Then she looked at Calevan with a thumbs up, although still a bit angry over everything.

"And Calevan, good job for getting into the final 2, and I hope you can kick her ass in this finale!
You beated me a while back, and you ain't afraid to hurt ANYONE in this game! You hear me!?

Anyways, did you think you were to actually make it this far into the competition?
If not, why is that?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:29 pm

Casidee smiled when Cheniyah stepped up, but an awkward smile. Thank God she called out Cal. "Chennnn~ I thought you of all people would understand being cute a rich. Sometime you gotta shake it up a bit to get to the top. Look at you, you clearly have money, you know it's a bit rough out there, right? Plus, do you really want to be known as the girl who voted for the guy who says you smell? I sure wouldn't." Casidee shrugged "I know I'd NEVER say that about you, girl~."

Kathy's turn. Casidee's favorite she-hulk. "Ohhh come on Kath~ Don't be so sulky, we had some good times, riiight?~" Kathy then asked her question. "Of course!" Casidee exuberantly sings.

"I had one with Cal, and one with Bijou, and one with Juliet, and one with Cheniyah, heck Lorelei and I even had a little agreement, lol! I liked os many people~ I just wanted to be friends with you alll!~" Casidee chuckles. "I'm not afraid to admit that I had alliances, if anything it helps my case that I was a strong strategist and should get the moneyyy~ They all pretty much ended when they all lost lol." Casidee bobs her head in Cal's direction making an awkward expression. "I mean Cal was in an alliance with me, sooo yeah know.. at least I'm admitting it hehe"
Back to top Go down
Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:00 am

"Cheniyah, your illiterate ass is so predictable it kills me. As if I wanted your vote or any questions from trash like you. Thank you for making another non-race related thing a big deal and jumping at any little negative remark someone says about you like a toddler. Truly missed you humiliating yourself as the child you are and reminding us you're Indian 24/7, because there's nothing else remotely interesting about you. Definitely never got annoying, nopeee. By all means, vote for Casidee in honor of your artificial friendship with her. Being her peon was your one purpose in this game, the judges literally brought your crazy ass out here to carry that out to the end , so I don't know why you're acting like I'm dying to answer questions from you. Stay mad, moronic attention-seeking cow. Anyway..."

Cal turns to Forrest
"Well, it's definitely a weird feeling 'cause I never expected it and I doubt ANY of you did. But hey, I gave it my all, I worked my butt off for the teams I was in and I'm here so might as well hope for the best. If I lose at least I'll lose to someone who had an impressive gameplay and I'll be able to keep a stiff upper lip. if I lost to a crazy flop like Cheniyah I'd probably demand a recount, but Casidee deserves it in my book."

Kathy's support flattered Cal.
"Thanks Kathy, I appreciate it. As I said, I didn't really expect to get this far. Mostly because throughout my life I always failed or got rejected, so winning that first challenge against Bijou caught me really off guard. As the game progressed I just came to accept that I'm not that bad at stuff and most of my failures in the past were due to not being myself, while I think I was myself here the whole time. Sure, I'm not a bag of sunshine, but at least I was real."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:52 am

A big smirk spreads across Forrest's face "Dude that's why I picked you as my first teammate...you were no fake sh**...I never really say this much but thanks for having my back throughout the games." He throws a fist in the air and then looks at Casidee.

"Okay so obviously you're no idiot but why is it that you treated your girls over there like they were? Was that part of the strategy BECAUSE you sure as hell fooled half of us!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:51 am

you sure as hell fooled half of us! Casidee loved that.

Casidee clasped her hands together and smiled. "I don't think anyone is an idiot! I just think they'rrrre..." Casidee was thinking of the right words to say, politics wasn't easy! "They're just a little more trusting than others~"

She giggled. "What can I sayyyy, I'm an actressssss, I'm talenteddddd. In a game like this, it's a nice perk!"
Back to top Go down
Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:16 pm

"Your bitchass still responded to me though? You act like you don't care but just wasted 5 minutes of your life ranting to me but okay go off I guess. And it's not like I'm choosing Casidee because we're friends, I'm choosing her because I hate you."

She said with a smile.

"Casidee, congrats on your win."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:05 pm

"We're on TV, I'm giving the people a roast they'd wanna hear. Regardless how personal you wanna take any of this, it's ultimately all for show. You can embrace your primal instincts and hate me all you want, but I gave you 5 minutes of screen time that you should be thanking me for. But not right now, let's have someone else speak. Send me a postcard from whichever mental institute you're going back to after the show."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:21 pm

"Ehe, thank you~"

Back to top Go down
Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:43 am

Bijou listened to both contestants, filing her nails and sitting with poise. Once everyone else said their piece — and caused their own share of fights — she spoke up.

"So, basically what you're saying, Casidee, is you were a snake?" She was surprised at herself for saying anything at all. So much so, that she sat up and leaned forward. The more she talked, the more riled up she became, until all of her emotions began spilling out. "Yeah, a snake!! You slithered into our lives, making us think you weren't a threat...And then when our guard was down, you sprung and bit us!!"

She frowned. "I understand strategy just as much as the next gal. But this is worse than that, Casidee!! You made it personal. You used us."

Bijou slammed her fists on the log she sat on in frustration. "At least Cal was honest!! He never cared about appealing to our likes and desires. Maybe some people call him a villain, but you're far far worse!! And I want no part in a con artist villain winning this show. It would put the rest of us to shame!!"

Letting her emotions get the best of her, she finally took a deep breath after letting all the negative energy out.

Close eyes.
Deep inhale.
Slow exhale.

Then, she looked up at Casidee and said nothing. But based on her body language, it wasn't hard to figure out what she was thinking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:36 am

Bijou was in the building people. And she came to try Casidee. Okay, bitch, bring it.

"Oh Bij~ Don't you know too much salt will make you fat? hehe. I didn't come into anyones' lives, we all entered this competition on own free will. The point of the game is to win at all costs..." Casidee sighs. "But if that's really the case... Remember when you voted out other people? Poor Juliet. Poor Cheniyah. Poor Quinn. Poor Hottie Hottie with the Bangin Body Ramon. I can't believe you would meddle in their lives and strip them of their chances to win... Wow Bijou.. In fact, any of you who didn't vote for yourself every time you're equally as much of a bitch as I am, yay!~ At the end of the dayyy you took away the only from someone elseee~"

Casidee ponders. "Well..maybe even worse! Oh wow! Lol remember the scripts I gave you, Bijou? Or maybe when my assistant got you all coffee? I even let you guys pet my dog, aweee. Wow, I suppose being generous to people who were going to lose to me was really mean of me? I was playing to win, but it didn't mean I couldn't give a little back too hehe. More than I can say about the majority of the others."

Casidee laughs. "You can be upset you got outsmarted, but that was all part of the game we all joined. If you weren't gonna be committed.." Casidee shrugs. "Maybe you should've just quit day one, hehe~"

Oh, and never call me a snake. They're gross, and scaley. I'd. Never."

Back to top Go down
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:36 pm

"YEAH BIJOU, TELL HER! I'VE GOT YOUR BACK!

SHE PULLED OUT THE SAME BULLCRAP TO LORELEI AND I!

Welp, looks like SOMEONE'S eager for a beating!

Alright Bijou, let's stick togethor like we did a long time ago! You with me, girl?"

Kathy snarled as she cracked her knuckles.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:53 pm

His eyes widen hearing the 4 of them get at each other.

I am so freaking glad I've never started drama with any of them.

He pokes Bijou's side and leans towards her "Don't listen or let her get to you...she played this game smart and got the best of mostly everyone." He shakes his head and whispers lighter "Plus don't ruin your pretty face with stress wrinkles.

He looks at Kathy getting pumped up too.

A cat fight...oh boy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury's Q&A   

Back to top Go down

Jury's Q&A
Page 1 of 1