Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] #no2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] #no2 Empty
PostSubject: Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] #no2   Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] #no2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:46 pm

(During Kathy's first time at the cafeteria.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While Kathy was relieved due to finally finding more food, she had quite an ugly encounter, with other people.

"Holy crap, you have no idea how crazy it was, back at the cafeteria for breakfast!

First off, I saw this dorky blonde kid who happened to be a skateboarder like that one girl with pink streaks in her hair.

But I ain't finished just yet! I also saw this really cool dude with some shades on, and he seemed to respect me as an individual, besides Lorelei, anyways.

AND THEN, the MEAAAAAN OL FANCY WITCH IN DISGUISE, gave out a large grin in front of everyone, while strutting inside the cafeteria.
As soon as I saw that woman lay her eyes on that beefy man, I KNEW that somethin was up!

I feel like that wannabe seductress is actually toying with me, somehow.

This lady needs to KEEP THOSE NASTY ASS PINK TENTACLES OFF OF THAT DUDE, ASAP!
Alongside her fricken chihuahua that she carries around with her. That dog needs to go, too!

So hopefully tomorrow's gonna be a better day, somehow, especially with Lorelei by my side, and I honestly think that she's a cute good natured girl."
Back to top Go down

Let The Games Begin! [Episode 1] #no2
Page 1 of 1