Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healthy Sunlight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Healthy Sunlight Empty
PostSubject: Healthy Sunlight   Healthy Sunlight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 7:13 am

After Kathy was finished eating breakfast at the cafeteria this morning, she decided to search for somewhere to help her calm down and forget about what happened earlier. She eventually found the lake, which looked to be a great oppurtunity for her to relax and enjoy herself.

"Oh yeah, this is what I'm looking for!"

Kathy grinned in excitement, as she ran up to the lake and walked around the sand which was next to the water for some good excercise.

"Gotta get that vitamin C goin!"

She hollered, despite the girl not wearing her swimsuit at all, alongside having a few stains on her tanktop from her cocconut yogurt parfait back at the cafeteria.

Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Healthy Sunlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Sunlight   Healthy Sunlight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 1:33 pm

Dashon:
Dashon casts a shadow on Kathy blocking her sunlight and just stares at her with an aggressive frown.
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Kathy

Kathy

Healthy Sunlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Sunlight   Healthy Sunlight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:03 pm

Kathy then noticed Dashon blocking her spot, and quickly growled as soon as he casted a shadow.

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL, MAN!?"

Last edited by Kathy on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Healthy Sunlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Sunlight   Healthy Sunlight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:25 pm

Dashon:
"WHY ARNT YOU IN PROPER UNIFORM TO BE ON THE LAKE?" He yells as he points to the wooden sign that say's "Only bathing suits allowed on this point"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Healthy Sunlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Sunlight   Healthy Sunlight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:33 pm

Kathy's irises shrank, after reading the sigh that Dashon pointed at.

"WHAT!? When was that even a rule!?"

The girl shouted while further examining the sign.

"Does this lake really require bathing suits at all times?"

But seeing Dashon's stern look on his face, she sighed and shook her head in response.

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me..."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Healthy Sunlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Sunlight   Healthy Sunlight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:43 pm

Dashon:
Dashon gasps at her questioning his authority "THE RULE STARTED THE MOMENT I SAW YOU WALKING ON THE LAKE LOOKIN LIKE THAT!" He explains as he tucks a hammer and nails into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Healthy Sunlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Sunlight   Healthy Sunlight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:46 pm

Kathy then left out a slight grimace on her face, still completely shocked, as well as confused, about the lake's recent rule.

"THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE! And aren't you like the lifeguard or something here?"

Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Healthy Sunlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Sunlight   Healthy Sunlight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:00 pm

Dashon:
"I AM!" He stands tall and proud! "I'm here to make sure everyone is safe! The reason why you need to change is because of those jeans." He points at them and tisks at her shaking his head. "What if a tiny tsunami came rolling in and you get swept away? Those jeans will add weight and could potentially drown you!"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Healthy Sunlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Sunlight   Healthy Sunlight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:14 pm

"I KNOW what a tsunami is, and there's no way in hell that it's ever gonna happen here!"

Kathy blustered, but quickly rolled her eyes at the man and slowly walked away from the shore.

"You know what? I'm not even gonna argue with you no more. You're just being ridiculous."

Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Healthy Sunlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Sunlight   Healthy Sunlight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:25 pm

Dashon:
Dashon watches as Kathy walks away. "NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, YOU BETTER HAVE A SWIMSUIT ON!" He yells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healthy Sunlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Sunlight   Healthy Sunlight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healthy Sunlight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: The Lake-
Jump to: