Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring the Activity Center

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinn

Quinn

Exploring the Activity Center Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:53 am

Looking through the window, Quinn noticed what the other building was. The Activity Center, for sure.
He enters the building, careful not to accidentally knock over the arts and crafts stuff that was located on the long table on his left.

He was actually looking for one of the counselors but didn't directly spot any of them.
So next thing he does is look for the radio.

'They can't be actually HIDING that thing can they?' he rubs his chin as he starts looking around.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 1:37 pm

Kabirah:
Kabirah hides inside a closet with the door cracked open leaving enough room for her camera to spy on Quinn.
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 4:32 pm

'Yo, any of the counselors here? I want to borrow something!'
Since he doesn't get a reply, he decides to start the search himself.

Quinn rummages through one of the cabinets in the middle of the room, hoping to find the radio there. He ends up empty handed, and continues the search in another closet. He calls out for the counselors again, but alas no reply.

He opens the closet, being blessed with the sight of a pretty old-fashioned radio with HUGE speakers. He grins satisfied and reaches out to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:31 pm

Kabirah:
"AHA! CAUGHT YOU RED HANDED!" She leaps from the closet and zooms the camera right into his face!
"You see that 23 viewers! We have a theft in our mist and you know what a thief means? THE VILLIAN OF THE SEASON!" She has the camera lends close to his cheek. "This will make headlines for sure!"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Startled by the sudden appearance of one of the counselors, he lets out a shriek and makes a defensive karate move. A camera gets almost pressed against his face, and Kabirah starts giving 'the viewer's' a story of him being a villain. He hesitates for a moment and then carefully pushes the camera out of his face.

'N-no thanks.... Villainy isn't really my cup of tea. I just wanted to... borrow the radio that's all' he raises his hands in defense, slightly disturbed by Kabirah's invasion of personal space.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:49 pm

Kabirah:
"Hmmmm" She backs away from him "Darn, and I thought I just got some juicy stuff. But I got my eye on you, you purple weasle." She points at him. "But I wouldn't touch that Radio if I where you, It belongs to one of the counselors and touching something that isn't yours is a pretty rookie move to get you in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:56 pm

He starts sweating when the counselor looks at him in a distrustful manner. She sure is a suspicious lady... He shivers as he imagines her ever finding out about any kind of secret on camp ground.

Quinn looks at the radio and pouts.
'Darn it, I really wanted to lend it. So who does it belong to?'
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:05 pm

Juliet was going to the cafeteria when she heard a noise on the activity center. She decided to investigate it, when she approached the window, she saw a guy with a pink hair covering his eyes being confronted by one of the conselours. Quickly she decided to bust in and learn what it was all about, she was going to be quiet, but when she jumped inside, there was a bucket bellow her and she fell into the ground making a stroundous noise." I see today isn't my lucky day" Juliet mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:14 pm

Kabirah:
"Heck if I know, but if it belongs to Dashon or Celine and they catch you. Your in for one hell of a workout" She fixes the lenses on the camera. "I mean as long as you bring it back without anyone knowing, im sure you'll be fi-"

Kabirah is interrupted with a loud thud and looks behind her and see's Juliet on the floor. "Oh my goodness! You feel" She rushes and points the camera on her. "Darn!" she pouts "That was a wasted opportunity, that was comedy gold!"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:22 pm

Juliet stared angrily "What a waste, right?" Juliet said sarcastic."I came to see what you and that boy were arguing about,but I see it was none of my business" Juliet tried to avoid getting Kabirah's wrong side.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:27 pm

He brings a finger to his chin while thinking over what to do next.
Then Kabirah and he get startled as a girl enters the activity center, tripping over a bucket.

Quinn winces as she hits the ground. 'Oof, that's quite an entrance.' he looks at Kabirah. 'And you think I'm interesting for TV? I'd focus on the others if I were you, not bother following a boring guy as myself right.' he fingerbangs at her and clicks with his tongue, then makes his way to the girl on the ground.

'You okay?' he asks and offers her a hand.
He tries to pull her up back on her feet but struggles a bit thanks to his noodle arms.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Juliet accepted the boy help "second time today" Juliet blows her hair up."Uhm, I'm Juliet and if it doesn't bother you, mind if we get out of here? I don't want to get in trouble" Juliet avoided looking at Kabirah
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:41 pm

Kabirah:
"No sense!" She points the camera back at him "With the power of editing and special effects I can find something interesting to make for you, good or bad!"

She then points the camera back at Juliet. "What's wrong, Camera shy?" She zooms the camera to her face
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:43 pm

'Oh jeez, second time? That's off to a great start.' he pauses. 'Well if it makes you feel any better, and don't tell anyone... I was actually asleep when I first met the guys here.' he chuckles.

'Nice to meet you Juliet, I'm Quinn.' he shakes her hand. 'And yeah, sounds like a plan. I won't be getting that radio so I don't need to be here anymore. Plus there's nothing to see here' he glanced back at the radio one more time, then back to Kabirah who stood here smiling brightly. He -supposedly- squinted his eyes at her and then turned back to Juliet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Activity Center   Exploring the Activity Center I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Activity Center
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: Activity Center-
Jump to: