Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin

PostSubject: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:37 pm

Je'Raldo:
"Hello campers and welcome to your first Reward Challenge!" He looks around and notices strange faces looking around him. "I know, I know we said the challenge was going to start on Sunday but we forgot to mention one last thing!"

Kabirah:
"Dun Dun DUUUUUUN" she adds suspense to the news

Je'Raldo:
"Thank you Kabirah..."
"For this weeks challenge, you all will be forming into six teams of two! But WE wont be forming you guys into teams... YOU guys will!" He rubs his vegan hands together. "That's right, you all have 1 minute to pick your partner for this weeks challenge. Choose wisely as your partner might become your worst enemy." He rasies an eyebrow looking at the 11 campers and that disgusting chicken who thinks its funny to make fun of his friends... "Your time starts, NOW!"

So you all have 24hrs to pick your partner! Pretty simple stuff! Good luck you guys as your first challenge will begin on Sunday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Calevan

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:16 am

Calevan, visibly annoyed, started scouting for a partner. He had spent too much time on exploring the island instead of actually talking to people and gaining allies. Mostly because he didn't know how. And because he hates most people. Salty winter adult...
He definitely does not want to work with any of the guys, he finds all of them either useless or crazy...or both.
So that leaves the 6 girls to choose from. He figures he might ask Bijou to team up, seeing as they spoke earlier and she was actually interesting....but it'd be more fun to see what she's capable of if they were against each other for the time being. Leaves more opportunities to innocently tease her if she majorly fails.
He needs someone more submissive and easy to work with....in other words, someone to control.
Cal eyeballs the two ditsy blondes, Casidee and Cheniyah, a few feet from eachother and mentally plays eeny, meeny, miny, moe. The "winner" is Cheniyah, so he approaches her.

"Hi. Need a partner?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheniyah

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:35 am

Cheniyah was minding her own business talking to Casidee about her chance with Dashon and exchanging how she felt about Kathy to her before being approached by a dashing man. Was he a contestant? She never saw him before.

When he asked her if she wanted to be partners with him, her weakness took over and nodded with googly eyes,

“Oh my god, yes definitely.” She admitted her accent seeping through again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:53 am

Kathy ran into the scene, as soon as partners were being picked. The first thing she thought of was Lorelei, who was technically the only person she was in good terms with, and walked up to the girl.

"Hey, erm... Do you wanna be my partner for this challenge?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:51 am

Forrest says to himself "great nobody would want to be with a asshole like me...that goth girl probably told everyone how I was." He scratches the back of his neck and starts looking around for people. He looks at Lorelei but sees the green haired girl approaching her 'yea right as if she'll say yes to you, jackass...you hurt her feelings'.

He looks around some more and came across the tall music boy. He sighs and walks up next to him as he pokes his side with his elbow "hey um Mr. Dj...wanna partner up?" He mumbles under his breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:38 am

Quinn is SHOOK when Forrest approaches him.

Who would've thought? Not being picked last... Summer camp beats PE at school big time.
He was also pretty happy Forrest approached him. Forrest is not really the nicest guy but he seems to be strong and fit. Quinn himself has... little to no physical strength. Forrest isn't muscular so to say, but he definitely is in much better shape than he is.

He shrugs nonchalantly, then nods and puts up a big smile.

'Sure thing'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:49 am

Casidee chats away with Cheniyah, all the while scanning everyone in the room. Nothing against her girlies, but it's easiest to have each others' backs on opposing teams, so she couldn't pick them. She knew she had to pick someone with different strengths than hers. She needed someone with either extreme endurance or extreme strength. Cal approaches her and Cheniyah, hmmm well she's not opposed to teamin- orrr not... Well. She didn't want to have to rely on this guy, but hey, it must be fate.

She approaches Ramon. Silly Kathy just left him there, clearly they're not actually a thing.
"Now why hasn't the strongest, hottest guy not been picked yet?" She glances at this kiss on his neck. "Is that a tattoo, someone else's claim, or an invitation?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:37 pm

When he saw Quinn's expression when he asked him to partner up, he laughed under his breath "what's with the expression hairball?"

Someone that is completely different feom him is going to be his partner but he needed someone who had the brains and he seemed like someone who wouldn't deny him even though he's not the most pleasant dude to be partners with.

"Great!!" He punches his arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:43 pm

Juliet got stuck on the Activity center, she still was a little confused where things were in the camp, so when she heard the announcement she ran right away to get a partner, but who would team up with her?She decided to approach the girls hoping for someone to want her on their team. "Soo, I'm a little late, does anyone still need a partner?"Juliet asked. When she saw a chicken near them, she thought "I hope I get chosen quick, I don't want to end up with a chicken...I wonder if it really can talk at least"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:59 pm

Lorelei sits and thinks about who she would like to partner up with. As much as she would like to pair herself up with someone she either hasn't met yet to or barely talked to. Just for the chance to get more comfortable with more people. But as she sees Kathy approach her, she looks back down at the ground in fear of what might happen if she was honest with her. But in all honesty, she thinks it would be better for Kathy if she went with someone else. Not because Lorelei doesn't want to be with her, she just thinks it will be better for Kathy in the long run.

"Kathy, as much as I would love to be your partner. I think that maybe we can both use this challenge as a way to get to know more people. And who knows, I think El Triburon is still open if you wanna get on his good side. And to make up for it, you can have a pick out of anything in my candy bag. Promise <3"

She winks as she tries to be her wing woman. She's bringing her friend closer to a guy that she likes, that's not bad...right? But why does she still feel bad?

In fear of what she has done, Lorelei looks around to see Juliet alone and looking for a partner. So she goes up to her with a plastered smile on her face.

"Hey Juliet! If you are still looking for a partner, I am still open. If that's okay with you of course!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:06 pm

Juliet noticed Lorelei asking her to be her partner, she couldn't hide the happiness she was feeling at the moment, after being rejected for a long time, seeing someone trying to be close to her made Juliet smile. "Of course, I would love to!!" *Juliet shakes Lorelei's hand for an awkwardly long time* *Juliet releases her hand*. "I mean, we'll be the best team".*Juliet blushes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Bijou looks at the three contestants left and sighs. Well, whatever! I won't let myself be last pick.

She walks up to Kathy — yes, the girl that was totally rude toward everything girly earlier — and puts her hands on her hips, smiling confidently.

"Look, we definitely didn't start on the right foot, but I think we'd make a good team for this challenge," she said. "You have a discerning eye and I know how to get what I want. What do you say? That is, unless you want to be paired with the chicken..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:36 pm

While Lorelei is still giddy with excitement of having a partner, she still notices that Juliet is still shaking her hand. After a couple extra seconds of her arm flailing around like a limp noodle, she tries to subtly end their handshake. Juliet may be a bit awkward, but it's also kind of endearing since she has good intentions. Plus, she likes her enthusiasm!

"Oh yeah! I think so too since you are tall and strong.
While I am short and pretty quick. I think we got this in the bag!"

She looks over at Quinn who appears to be paired up with the blonde guy who almost dragged her into the woods. She doesn't exactly know how to feel about it. All she can do without looking mean is mouth the words "good luck" to the both of them. Even if she thinks one if them doesn't like her already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
El Tiburon

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:07 pm

"For you, anything is an open invitation" Ramon winks at Casidee and stands besides her ready to work with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:41 pm

Cyrus looked around at everyone partnering up. In the end, he decided that since he was willing to make it as interesting and challenging as possible, he approached Konami the chicken.

"Guess we'll be partner's mate," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camp Counselors
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:39 pm

Je'Raldo:
"Bravo, you all got a partner in under a minute, looks like you all have at least made a friend! That's good to see." He puts his watch down.
"I will leave you all with that, Tomorrow me and the other counselors will give you all the next instructions. Goodluck!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)   

Back to top Go down

Reward Challenge (Preparing for it!)
Page 1 of 1