Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Relaxing . . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Tiburon

PostSubject: Relaxing . . .   Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:54 pm

After auditioning for the part of Romeo and Juliet, Ramon walks by himself to the campfire site. He sits down on a log and pulls out a journal and starts to write down on it.

He looks unbothered and serene while writing, with no distractions and no loud noises.

He starts writing a letter to a women.:
"Querida ????, quiero que sepas que aunque no estoy aqui contigo,
estoy contigo en el corazon. No quiero que te preocupes por mi.
Yo estoy bien. Estare bien. Y tu tambien lo seras."

He closes his journal and places it back into his pocket.

The log he's sitting on is a little too high for his feet to touch the ground so he starts to swing them in boredom. He looks around campsite and see's nobody around.

He feels peaceful. He closes his eyes for a second.... and then....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing . . .   Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Not quite ready for bed yet, Bijou strutted over to the campfire in her nightgown with a book under her arm.

Seeing an unfamiliar face already sitting there, she was initially hesitant. But once Bijou noticed he was falling asleep, she felt more at ease. She sat on the other side of the fire across from him and placed the book in her lap. It was a diary. Her diary. She pulled a feather pen out of her red locks, which tumbled over her shoulders, and began to write about her first day at camp!! So exciting!!

She wrote faster and faster as the excitement built up in her. I swear it kinda looked like she'd start a fire at the pace she was going. She ended the entry with a heart, and slammed her diary confidently.

Maybe a little too loud. Oops!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
El Tiburon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing . . .   Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:09 am

Ramon woke up to the noise of what sounded an excited squirrel. He opens an eyelid and spots a red hair girl sitting across from him. He recognizes girls with dyed red hair, knowing that these girls back at home get down with the party.

"What you writing, ese?" He straightens his back to appear slightly taller.

"You know, I've never seen a pretty pelirroja around here before. You must be new?.... wait!" He stops and waves his index finger to her.
"You're Amberly, right? One of the camp counselors?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing . . .   Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:19 am

Her eyes moved up to him as he started talking. Oh, guess I woke him! He thought I was Amberly? Seriously?

She looked at him with a straight face, not breaking eye contact as she plopped the book beside her.

"Um, no. I'm not Amberly. I'm Bijou! And you're one to talk — you went totally AWOL for the reward challenge!! What's your name, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
El Tiburon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing . . .   Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:38 am

"Bijou?" Ramon mispronounces her name. "What a beautiful name for a girl with beautiful eyes!" He stares back directly into her eyes. "Me llamo Ramon. pero you can call me El Tiburon, nena." He tried to wink at her but failed making it seem like he blinked.

He's thinking to himself that he might have caught the interest of this girl, but he plays it on the low.

"About the reward challenge see..."

"I got the shits before the challenge." He laughs. Laughing "If I were you, homes, I wouldn't visit the bathroom by the stage. It was pretty bad." He laughs hoping she would laugh back with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing . . .   Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:53 pm

Bijou giggled at his mispronunciation of her name and of his compliment. "It's actually pronounced Bijou. Like bee-joo!! And thank you so much, that's so sweet!! It's nice to meet you, Ramon. Or should I say, El Tiburon. What does that mean in English?"

When he mentioned having the shits, her smile dropped.

"Oh, you did? That's terrible!! A lot of us had to rush to the bathrooms ASAP after the challenge after we left the mud pit. I'm kinda glad now that I waited for everyone to leave for some peace and quiet!!" She laughed along with his laugh to ease the tension of a first introduction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing . . .   Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Kathy, still exploring the Kamp Wannaweep, has not even been to the campfire yet.

She walked to the campfire, and saw both Bijou and Ramon talking to each other at the moment.

Feeling quite eager in getting to know both people at the same time, sat in a log next to where Bijou was at.

"Hey, Bijou! Nice to see you here, and I'm sorry for hurting your feelings earlier. I like your hair color though! I'm a fan of red."

Kathy grinned at her while setting down her camera she brought with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing . . .   

Back to top Go down

Relaxing . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: Camp Fire-
Jump to: