Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reward Challenge 1 Aftermath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

Reward Challenge 1 Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Reward Challenge 1 Aftermath   Reward Challenge 1 Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 8:17 am

"Bugger!" Cyrus cursed aloud ."So close.... SO close."

"The fact that I lost by five points makes the bitter pill all the harder to swallow. And the fact that I was partnered with that Casidee lass in the end on account our partners never showed for the challenge (gonna have to look into that one) makes it all the more frustrating!

175 points I had! That's higher than what those two landlubbers Quinn and Forest had! I outscored everyone.... that is, except for Kathy.
Gonna have to watch out for her. She may be me fiercest competitor here..."

Cyrus took a deep breath and calmed himself down.

"But.... to look on the bright side, I came into this contest with a handicap... and save for one Kathy, scored higher than everyone else. ...maybe now they'll realize that ol' Captain Cyrus here isn't just ho-hums and trick-or-treats. Maybe now they'll start bringing a little more of their competitive side."
Back to top Go down

Reward Challenge 1 Aftermath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Confessionals :: Cyrus-
Jump to: