Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting For Treasure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

Hunting For Treasure Empty
PostSubject: Hunting For Treasure   Hunting For Treasure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 8:33 am

Cyrus stood before the forest with his hands behind his back and observing the dark . But he wasn't about to take a pleasure walk in nature. He was a captain on a mission.

Ever since he had heard that the camp counselors had set up this reality show in order to save their beloved campgrounds and possibly attract customers to their program again, he thought it possible to lend them a hand. He had heard the rumors of creatures lurking in the forest and that the woodlands were... possibly haunted. But did that scare Captain Cyrus? Absolutely not. The idea of such a challenge and coming across such foes made his blood boil with excitement.

On top of that, he had a sneaking suspicion that these woods could possibly be hosting some.... treasure of sorts. If Cyrus could locate this alleged treasure, maybe he could use it to help the counselors trying to preserve their beloved campgrounds.

With a click of his neck, he ventured into the woods
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Treasure   Hunting For Treasure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 10:02 am

Kathy, not sure of what else to do, walked into the forest.

While strolling, she bumped into a young gentleman who was dressed as a pirate.

"SON OF A-!"

Kathy yelled, but then she interrupted herself, after looking at his attire.

She immediately recognized who he was, and took a picture of him with her camera she brought for exploration.

"It's YOU, isn't it? What the hell are you doing here, cosplayer? Looking for treasure or something? The only booty you'll be finding is ME!"

Kathy blustered as she raised her left fist towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cyrus

Captain Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Treasure   Hunting For Treasure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 11:16 am

As Cyrus was examining the soil on the ground, seeing there was and trace of being dug up at any point,
someone bumped into him from behind. He turned around to see Kathy cursing to herself after bumping into him. Before he had a chance to reply, his vision was momentarily blinded by a bright flash. After shaking it off, he found the girl had suddenly raised a fist to him after giving him a small taunt.

Needless to say, Cyrus was somewhat impressed. It took a lot of courage for one to simply challenge him like that. Especially if the one to challenge him was the only one who managed to beat him in yesterday's reward challenge in terms of collecting points.

"Well, first of all lass... as I've mentioned countless times, this is not a costume for trick or treats,"
he calmly retorted. "This is my everyday attire.

Second... as for yer assumption of me looking for treasure.... yer correct. I suspect there to be some in these woods.... and I'm gonna find it.

Third... I must admit, yer very courageous to raise a fist to Captain Cyrus like that. Though if yer trying to win me heart, I'm sorry to say it belongs to another already."
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Treasure   Hunting For Treasure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 12:15 pm

Kathy chuckled at Cyrus's remark, trying to prove himself that he was a real pirate, as well as his rather cheeky comment about her attempting to steal his heart.

"Heh, very funny... Now listen up, buddy, I've already got my sights on another man, and it sure as hell ain't you, Captain Crook!

If you really are a pirate, then PROVE IT! Tell me all about yourself, before I start pummel'in your pathetic ass!"

Kathy deeply glared at him, as she was somewhat curious to hear what his response would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Treasure   Hunting For Treasure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting For Treasure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: The Forest-
Jump to: