Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)

Go down 
+2
Kathy
Camp Counselors
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) Empty
PostSubject: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 12:33 pm

Isabel:
Isabel gathers up the cast to begin rehearsals "Welcome Campers! This is your only rehearsal time you would get since we are in a tight schedule! So lets cut the chit chat and try not to waste any more time!" He clears his throat "After Kathy opens up the show for us we will begin at scene one which is the balcony scene, Bijou you will get on that tower while Casidee you will be over here..." He moves her slightly behind the tower. "There, Now as for Lorelei and Ramon you two will be back stage! So I expect you too to be quiet until the 2nd scene." He watches as the two go backstage. "Now Bijou, Kathy will begin her opening act and after that since you are the star of this play, you will be the first to start your lines, make it Dramatic. GO!"

[We will only be doing 3 scenes because with the amount of time we have, we will have to shorten out the length of the play!]

Last edited by Camp Counselors on Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kampwannaweep.forumotion.com
Kathy

Kathy

Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 12:50 pm

After Isabel was finished organizing everything for the show, Kathy quickly stood at the center of the stage, before the play began.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today on Kamp Wannaweep, we would like to thank you all for entering in our show, as we will now begin our performance, titled, " Romeo And Juliet".

Sit tight, relax, and enjoy!"

Kathy smiled as she now walked away from the stage.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 12:57 pm

After Kathy opens up the rehearsals, Bijou walks to the center of the stage. She's in a different Juliet dress. This one is purple with lace. Where the hell is she getting these from?

"Before I start, I just wanted to say that I'm going to save my full performance for the real show!! I need to conserve my energy for my big debut!"

Without further ado, she climbs up to the top of the balcony and begins her lines. She takes a deep breath, shakes her head, and gets into character.

"O Romeo, Romeo!! Why art thou Romeo?" she asks, holding her hand up in the air in front of her. "Deny your father and refuse your name. Or, if thou won't, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet!!"
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 1:15 pm

Isabel:
Isabel walks on stage and hides behind a bush "Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?" He looks at the audience making a very sad attempt at acting.

Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) 20t0zk1
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 1:23 pm

Bijou clasps her hands together dreamily.

"Tis but thy name that is my enemy. Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What’s Montague anyway?" she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "It is nor hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, nor any other part belonging to a man! O, be some other name!"

She began to pace, acting like she's pondering.

"What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other word would smell as sweet. So Romeo would, were he not Romeo called, retain that dear perfection which he owes without that title."

She threw her arms in the air. "Romeo, doff thy name, and for that name, which is no part of thee, take all myself."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 1:47 pm

Isabel:
He jumps out from behind the bushes and yells. "I take thee at thy word. Call me but love, and I'll be new baptis'd; Henceforth I never will be Romeo!" He walks slowly to Bijou.
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 2:41 pm

Bijou gasps as Isabel — Romeo — emerges from the bushes! She places her hands to her chest and jumps back in surprise.

"What man art thou that, thus bescreened in night, so stumblest on my counsel?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 2:56 pm

Isabel:
"Lady, by yonder blessed moon I vow" Isabel kneels on the ground "The exchange of thy love's faithful vow for mine."

[OOC: I skipped a lot of stuff cause it needs to be shorter so we can start on the 2nd scene lol.]
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Isabel:
"WOAH!" Isabel panics as he looks at his time "Would you look at the time, we must not waste anymore! Onto the next scene, where Tybalt and Mercutio fight."
Back to top Go down
El Tiburon

El Tiburon

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 11:21 am

Ramon confused with directions walks towards the stage with his script.

Ramon scans over his lines.

"I’ll fight you, foo." Not using the plastic sword prop, he snaps open his switchblade, pointing closely towards Mercutio.
He smiles at the frighten actor waiting for them to deliver the next line.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:04 pm

Lorelei comes up to the stages in full costume for rehearsal. She adorned herself in Renaissance styled nobleman attire. She can admit that she looked good in blue tights. Even to be more in touch with the character, she tightly bound her chest, so for now,
bye bye boobs.

She grabs her plastic sword as she was about ready to deliver her lines. Until she turned around to see a real switchblade pointed at her gut. She takes a step back to keep her distance from him. This is nothing like practicing with the cardboard cutout.

"Ummm, you know this is just practice right? Like, you're not supposed to REALLY kill me." She says in a panicky state.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:20 pm

"oh my god, you won't do it!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 3:44 pm

Lorelei gave Casidee an ACTUAL death glare. How is this funny to her? How is this cute to her? There is an actual knife pointed towards another person and she wants to laugh. Screw her. She can put up with so much but her life be threaten for a play isn't going to fly. Throwing her script to stage left, she looms over the small man.

"I'm not saying a single word until you put that away, please. I'm not going to be scared into submission."
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 3:51 pm

As Kathy slightly peeked over the curtains, she saw Ramon carrying some type of blade towards Lorelei, while Casidee was just sitting there, laughing at the whole situation.

The woman clenched both of her hands into fists and starting mumbling to herself.

"You better take that back, lady... Or else."
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 4:16 pm

"Oh my god, I was actinggggggggggguhhhhhh" Casidee groaned.

"You must've missed the memo, Marshmellow and Tribblet are gangsters fighting for the love of Juliet's sister... me! She's supposed to be amused! Right El Tiburon?"

"Plus what kind of a 'friend' ignores a knife pointed at their friend and comes for the girl on the sidelines instead of the man wielding a knife? I'd NEVER do that to my bffs!" she blows a kiss to Bijou. "And put those hands down! Woman beater! Woman beater! We've got an abusive man trying to hit a girl over here, that's so uncalled for!" She cries out!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Kathy, still trying to hold her anger, unfortunately screamed at Casidee for her behavior.

"Oh YEAH!? Well do you know what's uncalled for? YOUR NASTY ATTITUDE! YOU SHOULDN'T BE TORMENTING YOUR SO CALLED " Friend" FOR THAT!"

Still hiding behind the curtains until things get worse then it already was.
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Casidee falls to the ground from behind the curtain and crawls farther out towards center stage. She looks at the cast members on stage with horror in her eyes.

"Help! Help! Please! It's ManKathy! She's trying to attack me! She tried to punch me and now look at me, I think she might have twisted my ankle pushing me over!!"
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 4:44 pm

Kathy shook her head in annoyance and stepped away from the curtains.

"NO I DIDN'T! My hands are perfectly clean, see!?"

Kathy snarled as she held out both of her hands.

But then she looked at the audience.

"What you see is Romeo And Juliet, but with a NUTTY little twist!"
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 4:56 pm

"Everyone heard you Kathy, don't play innocent."
She hobbles over to Isabel, hides behind him and gives him puppy eyes. "P-please. Protect me."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 5:13 pm

She rolls her eyes at Casidee's pathetic acting abilities. She was even worse when she auditioned for Juliet.

"Well you're not exactly known for your fancy footwork. Maybe you just tripped on the curtain." She mumbles under her breath "Or your own feet."

But then, she had to beg to Isabel. This set her off like nothing else. Isabel did NOTHING when a knife was used on a camper. So this was just insulting.

"It's not like I just had a knife held up to me or anything. No big deal. You on the other hand are just trying to get Kathy in trouble for doing nothing."
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 5:24 pm

Kathy then ran up in front of Lorelei and tried to guard her.

"Get up on one of those towers before you get yourself hurt! Did you think I'd forget about you?"

Then she looked back at Casidee.

"SHUT UP, CASIDEE! Isabel shouldn't be responsible for that."
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 7:35 pm

What a mess. Look at the mess those girls are making, running around, ruining rehearsal.

Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) Giphy

"Unbelievable. I've done nothing to either of you. I let you pet my dog, I compliment you. I come here to cheer on my two totally hot friends, Bijou and Ramon, and I still get attacked. You insult Cheniyah's culture. You mock Bijou's red hair. You terrify my dog in the woods. You harass Forrest in the forest. You scream at me. You push me over, harming me. You mock me for being pushed, instead of checking on me. you BULLY me center stage. You interrupt rehearsal. And to top it all off you question Isabel's ability to do his job?"

She folds her arms and looks at them coldly. "Well, if I have to be the victim of your cruel punishments to expose you to the world who you two really are, then I will do it, for the good of my cast members. You've proved yourselves. The Villains of the season."
Back to top Go down
Camp Counselors
Admin
Camp Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 5:30 pm

Isabel:
"Everyone please stop fighting, please..." He plays with his fingers "Um... If another counselor was here he or she would have a better advice for you girls to get along but for right now can you all not be mean to each other and just save it for when another counselor is here? For me please" He smiles clasping his hands together.

"And Um, Ramon can you please take that knife to the front office, we don't allow weapons on the campus..." He gulps "I don't feel comfortable with it in your possession, please."  Nervous
Back to top Go down
Bijou

Bijou

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 7:59 pm

Lorelei has had it up to here with this girl's attitude. She barely knows what kind of planet Cassidee lived on, but it sure wasn't Earth. But she also has no idea where Cassidee got some of this info came from. But she knows a liar when she sees one.

"One, you weren't even in the woods the whole time while I with Forrest. So, you have absolutely no room to talk there. You grabbed the dog away from me. So YOU are the one who let him run away, not me. Two, I was not mocking you. I was just pointing out that you are clearly not the most graceful figure here. You feel on practically nothing twice from what I have seen. So I just thought you tripped on the curtin. Third, anyone can point fingers. If you think I am scared of you, then you couldn't be any more wrong."

With one last deadly glance at Casidee, she grabs her script and stops in front of Isabel. She softens her expression at him since he at least has some kind of good intentions.

"I'm sorry Isabel. But, I just need a moment alone. Maybe you and Bijou can go through the ending scene before the opening night."

She then walks away from the stage while still in full costume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)   Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals! (Private RP w/ Bijou, Lorelei, Casidee, Kathy & Ramon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: The Stage-
Jump to: