Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want FOOD!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forrest

Forrest

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 9:03 pm

After taking a nice cold shower, he walks into the cafeteria just in his towel and a sore body from the mud challenge. He goes to the food area and glances at the menu for today "hmm man oh man I shouldn't had skipped breakfast and lunch today..." he grabs a few things and sits down at the table closer to the the beverages.

He starts eating the one of the 2 burritos he grabbed and just sat there.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Tired and starving, Lorelei walked through the cafeteria in her pajamas after getting herself clean. Thank God the smell of oil and mud washed off. She grabbed the soba noodles and sat at the opposite end of the table where Forrest was. Why did the other one have break? Now she's kind of forced into this really uncomfortable situation with a guy she's sure that hates her...And is he naked? She didn't even know what to say to him. With a mouth full of noodles, she sat in awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 10:14 pm

When he was about to take another bite of his burrito, he noticed someone small walked in the corner of his eye and walkes towards the meal area "Is that...oh no." He looks down and sips out of his coke as he awkwardly looks up at her getting her noodles then quickly looks down.

'Why did she had to be here and did she had to see me kinda naked?'
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 10:43 pm

With ever bite she took, the more uncanny this silence becomes. It doesn't help at all that he's only in a towel. Should she say something? Even if she does, what would she even say to him? Maybe something really simple might help a little bit the atmosphere.

"...hey."
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Forrest was tapping his foot against the other chair until he heard the girl's voice say "hey". He didn't know what to say and didn't expect her to say anything to him since that incident at the forest. He swallowed the piece of burrito down his throat with some juice.
He says to himself 'what the heck do I say to her...I was sorta mean to her.'

He turns his head a bit to the side "Yo!"

((Okay since I took too long to respond, let this take place during lunch time and all xP))
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 4:18 pm

To her surprise, Lori heard him say something back to her. Wow, did not think it would get this far. She thought that he was just going to ignore her and eat his burrito. Now this is even more stressful. Yeah what happened in the forest was still fresh in her mind but he also didn't intend to cause her any harm. What he did wasn't on purpose so he does at least deserve a response back. No matter how weird it makes her feel

"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 9:02 pm

He looked up to the ceiling "sore, was dirty, took a shower, too lazy to get dressed and hungry..." he turns to her "what about you, huh?"

This goth girl like literally hates my guts...why bothered talking to me?
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 4:08 pm

Great, now he won't even look at her while talking to her. Is she really this much of a terrible person? She wouldn't blame him though, she did leave them on a bit of an awkward note.

"Same but I'm clothed..."

Okay this awkwardness was starting to get too much for her. Maybe this should be addressed...

"...You're still thinking about what happened in the woods,
aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 9:43 pm

"oh?" He looks down at himself and realizes he nearly is naked "yea...should've at LEAST gotten dress."

He goes for another bite.

He kinda chokes on the burrito so he chugs his juice "fuck...uhh look about that...." he scratches the back of his neck.

Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 9:49 pm

I want FOOD! Tumblr11

eats nervously
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 11:56 pm

She looks at with concern as he chokes on the burrito. Should she get up and help him or would it be weird since he's only in a towel? Her breathing start to come back as he starts to talk again.

"Yeah...I just wanna say I'm sorry. I feel like it's all my fault that I made everything so...weird and...uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 6:25 pm

He waves his hand to ignore him from choking "Look let me ask you something...I've never had anyone tried to jelp me or speak to me after I've been an ass to them...so why you're being nice to me?"

He looks at her and puts his burrito down "plus...I kinda deserved you giving me the cold shoulder."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 12:38 pm

She looks at him with sadness in her eyes. Which one feels worse, awkward small talk or bringing up the past that they would rather forge but NEED to talk about to get over. Why wouldn't she be nice to him? Everyone deserves a chance, right? And to be honest, Forrest didn't seem that bad of a person. Just really sassy and she doesn't mind that. On the contrary, she finds it kind of funny.

"I try to be nice to everyone. It's just the way I am. People don't deserve to be hated on first impressions alone. So in my eyes, I just try to make the best out of it. Even they don't like me at least I have the feeling of giving that person a chance."

She realizes that she was rambling and covered her mouth. The last thing she wants to be right now is a chatter box.

"So if I ignored you...I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 3:49 pm

He listens while she speaks but is also staring at her eyes "um why the sad look?"
He sighs and takes his hat off, scratching his head before speaking "always keep that...there are a lot of people who don't keep true to themselves and ends up changing just to impress others."
He turns his head away with a slight of blush on his cheeks "it's nothing!! I-I wasn't bothered by it...but its's fine." He thinks to himself

the hell dude...this isn't me at all."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:56 am

She looks away from him in embarrassment. She was hoping that he wouldn't notice. Too late now

"What sad look? I have no idea what you're talking about."

As soon as he started talking about not being true yourself and changing yourself to impress people, it has her thinking. Is that what she's been doing? Yes, she likes to pretend that shes happy so she can make others happy but what does that do for her? It makes her feel good that she's able to make others happy.

"...But what if they do it for the benefit of others?"

She soon sees him starting to blush and is a little confused by it.

"Are you okay? Your face is turning red."
Back to top Go down
Forrest

Forrest

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 12:02 am

He raises an eyebrow as he rubs the top of his hair trying to figure out if she is sad or not.
[B]She is one hard person to figure exactly what she's thinking, either she doesn't want to be read or does. He stands up and pulls his towel up a bit, making sure it doesn't fall because that is the last thing he wants to do is flash her.

"Well...then you do what you always do then goth girl."

He turns to look at her then turns back "N-nothing I'm just a bit tired and I'm getting cold so...see you later." He walks away and throws his trash.

I want FOOD! Origin11

((Ooc I'm sorry I totally forgot about this and needed to ended it to make it complete UvU))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I want FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want FOOD!   I want FOOD! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want FOOD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: