Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sleeping Beauty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quinn

PostSubject: Sleeping Beauty   Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:30 pm

*SUDDEN SNORING SOUNDS*

At the campfire place, Quinn is lying on top of three tree trunk seats, positioned beside each other to create a makeshift bed. It looks extremely uncomfortable. And it probably is. But the lanky teen doesn't seem to mind it at all, as he is sleeping peacefully as if it's his own bed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:11 pm

After Forrest did some stretches he was about to walk into the boy's cabin to get his skateboard until he see's someone across, asleep on the tree stumps.

He walks up to where he thinks it's Quinn laying there, until he came up closer and he was correct. He pokes his cheek and he doesn't respond so he goes and gets 2 trash can tops then went over to Quinn to wake him up.

"You're going to hate me for this but...QUINN!!!"
He slams the tops together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:35 pm

Quinn sleeps peacefully until.....

Forrest.

He yelps in surprise and rolls off of the makeshift bed when the deafening clanging of two trash can tops make contact. He hits the ground with a 'thud' soon followed by a sleepy moan. He rubs his head and sits up straight, facing a brightly smiling Forrest. Quinn drags himself up and sits down on one of the tree stumps.

'I wasn't- sleeping I was just- enjoying the sun y'know.... Getting a... Tan.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:47 pm

After the challenge Juliet wanted to be alone, clear her thoughts a little, she was feeling really bad about playing against Lorelei. She walked near the camp fire and saw Quinn lying down, when she git closer she was surprised by Forrest, she didn't expect for him to trew trash on the poor boy."Ahhh" Juliet screamed surprised. "What were you thinking? You could have used water for this? You at least would have made Quinn take a shower" Juliet said trying to give Forrest a lecture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Forrest turns around towards to a unfamiliar voice 'huh??? Wait she's on my team right?'

He got the tops and spinned them around "woah CHILL! I didn't throw trash at him just banged them together like cymbals just to wake him up."

"I was on my way to grab my board and then I just wanted to bug him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:36 am

Quinn sighed.

'Yeah, lucky me. I wouldn't have known what to do if you didn't pass by.'
He rubs his ears hoping that his eardrum are unharmed.

'Don't worry Juliet I'm okay.' he raises his head. 'What brings you here?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:38 am

Juliet raises her eyebrown" So you have a board too? I guess I'm not the only skater here!". Juliet then turns her attention to Quinn " I was trying to clean my head, you know I'm used to being alone, so all these people around is letting me a little nervous".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:09 am

Quinn chuckles.

'Quite relatable actually. Sometimes your head tells you to take a break from it all. And you shouldnt't ignore that.'

After making that statement he nervously rubs his arm.

'But uhm, I know what you mean. I am not used to interacting this much with others. And with others I mean other than my geek friends.' He shrugs and grins. 'So this camp is a great way to deal with normal socialization. Well.... mostly normal.' He smiles.

'Why are you usually alone though? You seem like a social and friendly girl.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:20 am

"Yea I skateboard...wait are you the one that Kathy girl was talking about, another skater?" He grinded his teeth 'oh man abother skater but she don't look like a ass.'

He snorts a bit hearing their conversation "To be honest...I didn't think you two were like...lonely." he flexes his wrist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:43 am

"It's complicated, I tried to protect someone on school, but did it the wrong way, so people started to avoid me. I ended up getting used to it" Juliet put her arms behind her head."You should stick with the geeks, I know they are way better than most people I know, you for example seems really nice" Juliet smiled.
"Oh, Kathy talked about me? I hope she didn't mention the accident I suffered in the girls cabin hehe, this way you would never accept going skate with me later" Juliet laughed as she gave Forrest a hint that she wanted to skate with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:49 am

Quinn looks at Juliet, then to Forrest, and switches between them. They're both skaters, how fortunate to them. Just like how Lorelei and him both have interest in rave music. The thought of that made him happy. He’d have to meet up with her soon as well.

He listens to Juliet's story and shakes his head. 'That's awful and completely uncalled for. Such situations could cause immense stress to a person. Don't worry though, this is a nice and fresh start, and I would like to get to know you. And the others would too.' he gives her a friendly smile.

'And geeks aren't everything, trust me. And SOMETIMES' he stops mid-sentence, looks around to check if anyone else would hear him, and whispers to her 'I DON'T feel like talking about computers.'
He looks serious and nods. 'I know, it is a big shock to them as well.'

Quinn chuckles and then crosses his arms and shyly looks away. 'B-but thank you for the compliment. I usually don't exactly talk to gir-' he tenses up and rephrases. 'Usually I don't talk to gggg-great people outside my usual friendgroup.'

'Nice save dorkus. And since when do two people make a 'group'?' he thinks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:55 pm

Juliet grabs Quinn's arm "Oh I got an idea, me and that blonde dude can teach you how to skateboard!!" Juliet said excited "Then you'll have some new thing to talk about" Juliet ran to the girls cabin to grab her skate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:13 pm

Quinn points to himself with a shaky finger and stands up.

'M-me? No, I'm far from made to-' buuuuut Juliet was already off. He stands there with wobbly legs, just THINKING of getting on such a DEATH INDUCING PLATFORM

He sympathetically looks at Forrest, hoping he would disagree in giving him what will probably be a failure of a skating lesson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:31 pm

He looks at Juliet running into the girl's cabin to grab her board and then turns to face Quinn, smirking "are you prepared ro break or sprain something???"

He starts laughing and pats his back "duude you're not getting off too easily because this is going to build your social skills."

He walks away to get his board.

Last edited by Forrest on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:38 pm

Quinn sarcastically smiles at the camera.

He points into the direction where Forrest and Juliet went off to.

'They are gonna kill me aren't they?' He gulps and lies down on the tree stumps again.

'Rip me'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:48 pm

Juliet jumps behind Quinn scaring him " What are you doing laying down!! This isn't how you'll learn how to skateboard!!" Juliet looks around and see that Forrest left." Where that guy went? Forrest right?" Juliet waits for Quinn to awnser, she wasn't confortable with the thought of keep calling him blond guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:26 pm

Forrest walks behind Juliet and jabs her lower back gently with his skateboard "I'm right here and I went to get my board."
He looks down at Quinn and shakes his head "do you want us to put your body on our boards and slide you away, dude hahah?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:45 pm

Juliet turns her head and sees Forrest holding his skateboard."Are you just going to stand here holding the board, or are you going to show me and Quinn some tricks you know?" Juliet provoked Forrest, deeply she was hoping for him to make a mistake, so she could feel better about her earlier gaffe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:44 pm

He raises an eyebrow and frowns a bit 'what is up with the pushy attitude?' he thinks to himself. He puts his skateboard down and glances at her "we can't do this on dirt and grass you know...let's fo to a pavement area."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:12 am

"Where do you think is a good place for us to go?"Juliet asked. After he told about the grass and dirt, she realized this was propably the reason she failed last time, the thought mad Juliet blush and down her head in embarrassement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:29 am

Quinn gulps, eyeing the skateboarders as if they were telling him to jump off a cliff. He subconsciously shakes his head. They aren't gonna tell him to jump off the cliff right..????

He checks for any possible escape routes, but he knows that it would be useless. If he's lucky, he can avoid actually getting on the MURDER PLANK himself by just observing.

'Well, I guess the best way to learn is to observe right?' he forces a smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:37 am

Forrest starts laughing even more when he see's Quinn's reaction "DUUUUUDE like seriously don't be such a baby and let us show you...you won't do big things.!!!"

He looks around for a place to ride their skateboards "uhh is there at least like a basketball court here, we can go there?" He looks at her when her cheeks turned a darker shade.
'What in the...what is she bushy about?'

"Let me just show you what she asked from me then we'll get to you!!" He points at Quinn.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Beauty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: Camp Fire-
Jump to: