Kamp Wannaweep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamp Wannaweep

Kamp Wannaweep focuses on twelve teenagers arriving at Camp Wannaweep to compete on a reality television show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She's outside, okay! It's legal!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casidee

Casidee

She's outside, okay! It's legal! Empty
PostSubject: She's outside, okay! It's legal!   She's outside, okay! It's legal! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 8:57 pm

Casidee leaves the lake that she and Juliet just hung out at and decided to give her bikini a little spin past the boys cabin.

She kinda hopes Ramon will sneak a peek, but any peek is a fair peek. She welcomes all attention. She passes by windows humming and twirling her hair.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: She's outside, okay! It's legal!   She's outside, okay! It's legal! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 9:56 pm

Forrest walks outside to stretch because it was hot and stuffy in the cabin with so may heavy breathing men. When he walked out he noticed a platinum blonde walking by in a bikini and twirling her hair. He rubs his eyes and squinted "Uhh w-what are you doing out here C-Casidee?"

She's outside, okay! It's legal! Giphy10
Back to top Go down
Casidee

Casidee

PostSubject: Re: She's outside, okay! It's legal!   She's outside, okay! It's legal! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 12:18 pm

"Oh goodness, do we have a Peeping Tom!?"
Facing the other way, she twirls around to see her midnight escape!
"Oh Ram-oh.. Forrest.. Uh- Hi, Team Captain!!"

She sways left and right trying to sneak a peek into the doorway to see if anyone else was in there.

"Oh you've noticed my bikini!" She says loud enough in the hopes it catches the attention of everyone in the cabin. "I was just getting back from the lake! I love a little midnight fun! Don't you?! Hehe!" She gives him a lil wink.
Back to top Go down
http://CasideeIsAnIcon.com
Forrest

Forrest

PostSubject: Re: She's outside, okay! It's legal!   She's outside, okay! It's legal! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 11:45 pm

He stands there and looks around him "Were you expecting um the bald dude?? I don't think he is going to wake up, knocked out pretty early."
He folds his arms and laughs out loud I don't think we're aloud to have chicks over in our cabin." He smirks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's outside, okay! It's legal!   She's outside, okay! It's legal! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She's outside, okay! It's legal!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamp Wannaweep :: Roleplaying :: Episodes :: Episode 1 - "Totally Stuck" :: The Campsite :: Boys Cabin-
Jump to: